For a long time, YouTube is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after video streaming platforms today. It features multiple options for users to watch and enjoy their videos without any hassle. One of them is by creating a YouTube playlist. This function allows users to automatically play the next video in the queue without selecting it. Additionally, extracting the audio from the video is important to save memory space. This is usually done when users only need to get the sound from a music video. However, doing this task is not that simple since the default download option of YouTube restricts other playlists to be downloaded. But don’t worry, in this article, we will teach you how to convert YouTube playlist to MP3For a long time, YouTube is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after video streaming platforms today. It features multiple options for users to watch and enjoy their videos without any hassle. One of them is by creating a YouTube playlist. This function allows users to automatically play the next video in the queue without selecting it. Additionally, extracting the audio from the video is important to save memory space. This is usually done when users only need to get the sound from a music video. However, doing this task is not that simple since the default download option of YouTube restricts other playlists to be downloaded. But don’t worry, in this article, we will teach you how to convert YouTube playlist to MP3 using these excellent solutions.
Let us already tackle the best software that can download playlist YouTube to MP3. AceThinker Video Keeper is one of the most powerful video downloading software that can do this process within a single click. Thanks to its essential functions, it can even extract the MP3 files from the videos directly. Also, downloading them would not take a long time since it can save them three-time faster compared to other solutions. This is possible because of the multi-threading technology that makes use of the entire internet connection’s bandwidth. Aside from YouTube, it can also download videos from 100+ video streaming platforms. To learn more about it, check the easy steps below.
Step1 Download and Configure the Settings of the Software
Download the installer using any of the buttons located above. Next, run the installation process then launch it afterward. From the main interface, click the drop-down menu then select “Audio” as the download source.
Step2 Download the Playlist
Next, open your web browser to visit the official website of YouTube. From here, search for the YouTube playlist you wish to download. After that, copy the “URL” of the playlist then go back to the main interface of Video Keeper. Click the “Paste URL” button, and it will launch a new window wherein you will see the list of the videos on the playlists. Click “Select All” then hit “Add to download” to start the process.
Step3 Check the Download
Wait for a few moments until the download is finished. Once done, go to the “Completed” section of the software to check the list of the audio files downloaded. From here, right-click the file to either play, rename, or delete the audio.
Next on the list is YouTube-to-MP3. This YouTube to MP3 playlist downloader is a web-based tool that would not require any installation or registration process. Like any other tool, it only requires a copy + paste method to grab these YouTube playlists quickly. Additionally, it allows users to export those downloaded playlists directly to Spotify. Moreover, it also lets users grab or extract the audio files in HD quality. However, one major drawback of this online tool is that whenever users click the download button, it will redirect them always into installing a different solution. So, please be careful about using it primarily for first-time users. Look into the steps below to learn more about this online solution.
- First, click the link provided to access the official website of the online tool. Then, open a new tab to launch YouTube and select the playlist you wish to download.
- Next, copy the URL of the YouTube playlist then go back to the main interface of YouTube-to-MP3.
- From here, paste the URL in the given “Address box,” then click “Download MP3” to proceed. After that, it will show you the list of the videos available for download.
- After that, click the “Download MP3” button for each video to save all of them in MP3 format. Once done, open the local folder to play the audio file.
Another solution that can grab YouTube playlist to MP3 online is Keepvid.Works. The best thing about this online tool is that users would not have to click too many options to download the playlists into MP3. Keepvid.Works only need the URL of the particular playlist, and it will convert them automatically on their server. Additionally, this solution is also available to access on other devices like tablets and mobile phones. One unique function of this tool, compared to other online solutions, is that users can even search the playlist without going to YouTube. Luckily, all of these fantastic features are available for free, and users can download unlimited files. Here are the steps on how to use it.
- Click the link provided to access the official website of the tool. From here, you will see the URL box wherein you need to paste the link.
- Next, open a new tab on your browser to access YouTube. Select the playlist you want to download. After that, copy the URL of the YouTube playlist.
- Now, go back to the interface of the tool. From here, paste the URL from the box then click “Download Playlist”. Wait for a few minutes until the tool analyzed all of the videos included on the playlist.
- Once the list appeared, click the “MP3” to download the audio file. Repeat the same steps until all files are downloaded. After that, go to the target folder to play all of the audio files.
The next YouTube to MP3 playlist downloader on this list the 4K Video Downloader. This is a video downloading software that can grab MP3 files without ads. Like the other solutions reviewed here, it can acquire an entire YouTube playlist and save them into other formats such as MP4, MKV, FLV, and more. Additionally, it even lets users extract the annotations and subtitles in .SRT format which is useful for downloading foreign or Kpop music videos. Also, one unique function of the software is that it can download some videos in 3D format. Additionally, users also have the option to select a number of videos to be extracted on the playlist or do them all. However, the free trial only provides a limited number of downloads for grabbing the YouTube playlist. To learn more about this software, check the steps given below.
- First, click the link provided above to download the software into your device. After that, follow the installation guide to save it completely. Once done, launch the 4K Video Downloader on your device.
- Next, open your web browser to access YouTube. Browse and select the video playlist you want to download as MP3. After that, copy the URL of the playlist.
- Now, go back to the main interface of the Freemake Video Downloader to click the “Paste Link” button. A new window will appear showing the list of videos available.
- From here, hit the “Drop-down” menu then select “Extract Audio” to convert them into MP3 automatically. Click the “Extract” button to proceed.
- Wait for few a minutes until it extracts the audio for all of the videos included in the playlist. You can track the download from the main interface of the tool. Once done, open the designated folder to check the audio files.
The next tool on this list is VideoProc. This is a video downloading software that provides multiple functions aside from downloading videos. VideoProc offers a built-in and intuitive editing tool that can cut, add effects, and watermark to make the video more stunning. Additionally, it can convert video files into multiple formats for audio like MP3; also, it has preset formats available for mobile phones. For its downloading features, it claims that it grabs YouTube playlists up to 47x faster with the help of its full GPU accelerated processing software. Finally, it also features a recording function that allows users to capture their screen activity without a sweat.
- Click the link provided here to access the official website of VideoProc. Download and install the program to save it to your device. Once installed, open the software to access its main interface.
- Next, open YouTube and choose the playlist you want to download. Copy the URL of the YouTube playlist then go back to the interface of VideoProc.
- From here, click the “+Music” button located at the upper part of the interface, and a new window will appear. Paste the URL into the download box then hit “Analyze”. Wait for a few moments until the tool will show the qualities and format available.
- Select MP3, then click “Download Full Playlist” to begin. Once done, open the output folder to check and play the audio files.
The last YouTube to MP3 converter on this list is AnyUTube. This software allows its users to download YouTube playlists and channels and convert them into high-quality resolution. AnyUTube claims that it can grab the playlists and convert them into MP3 up to 320kbps. One good thing about this app is that it also provides a media player so users can enjoy listening to the converted file without leaving the interface. Aside from that, it quickly grabs the playlists since it allows users to do it within a few clicks. Follow the steps provided below to know more about this tool.
- Click the link provided here to visit the official website of AnyUTube. Download it and follow the installation guide to get a copy of the software to your computer. Once done, launch it to access the interface.
- Next, launch YouTube and select the playlist you want to download. Copy the URL of the playlist then go back to the interface of AnyUTube. From the “Download” tab, paste the URL of the playlist to the download box and hit the “Search” icon next to the box.
- From the search results, select the particular files you want to download. Next, click the “MP3” button to select the quality available. Once done, click the “Download” button to start the process.
- Once done, open the output folder to check or play the converted MP3 files.
Downloading entire playlists is a more complex task that not all YouTube converters are capable of, but after a couple of hours of research and testing, we have managed to pick out the best 5 for you. YouTube mp3 converter playlist downloaders presented in the above article come with distinct features despite the fact they mostly all do the same thing. This variety provides you several solutions to try and see which matches your needs the best. Choose the YouTube playlist to MP3 converter online if you prefer carrying out tasks online and do not want to spend time and storage on installable software and pick one of our downloadable software if you are the more traditional type and prefer to have a decent, reliable piece of software at hand all the time. Also, check the link provided to know the best full playlist YouTube downloader.