Most of our leisure time is spent on watching movies or videos from television, computer and even smartphones. However, when it comes to the standard of video resolution, people prefer to stream videos in 1080p or Full HD. This resolution gives you that nice and wonderful visual experience because of the smooth details of every object on the video. Meanwhile, almost all TV, computers, smartphones adopt a 1080p display, which gives you a nice and wonderful visual experience. YouTube is a great place to stream 1080p videos. However, YouTube doesn’t allow users to download videos from their site unless you use a third-party solution. Hence, if your concern is to save and watch 1080 YouTube videos offline, go check out the five best tools listed below to download YouTube 1080p videosMost of our leisure time is spent on watching movies or videos from television, computer and even smartphones. However, when it comes to the standard of video resolution, people prefer to stream videos in 1080p or Full HD. This resolution gives you that nice and wonderful visual experience because of the smooth details of every object on the video. Meanwhile, almost all TV, computers, smartphones adopt a 1080p display, which gives you a nice and wonderful visual experience. YouTube is a great place to stream 1080p videos. However, YouTube doesn’t allow users to download videos from their site unless you use a third-party solution. Hence, if your concern is to save and watch 1080 YouTube videos offline, go check out the five best tools listed below to download YouTube 1080p videos.
AceThinker Video Keeper is a multi-purpose 1080P video downloader which works for downloading videos and converting them into different formats supporting audio and video formats. It enables you to save any type of videos online, including those videos with higher resolution. Moreover, it provides you with an in-app browser that allows users to visit YouTube or any video streaming sites without opening another browser to search for a video site. When you stream any video from YouTube, the tool provides one-click “Download” button attached to the video for a much easier and faster video downloading process. On top of that, Video Keeper comes with a batch download feature which is helpful for saving multiple videos at a go. See it for yourself by following the steps below to download and convert YouTube 1080P videos to MP4 or other formats you need.
Step1 Choose platform and get the app
Video Keeper is available on both Windows and Mac. Choose the right platform for your computer and click “Download” button to download and install.
Step2 Stream the preferred 1080P video and download it
Once you launch the app, click on the “Detect” tab and you should see a browser wherein you can directly visit the YouTube site. Type in the name and then stream the video of your choice. Attached to the video is a “Download” button located at the lower right side of the video. Click on it to add the video to the download queue.
Step3 Check out the video and convert it if needed
You will know that the video is successfully downloaded when you go to the “Completed” section on the left side menu. Under this section, double click on the video to play. You can also convert it to a higher resolution like 4K. Just right-click on the video and choose “Add to” then “Convert”. From here, you have a lot of conversion formats to select from. You can choose from video, audio, and device formats offering different quality output.
Designed to convert videos from YouTube and more video hosting sites, Flvto is also a video downloading software free to use on any operating system and browsers. Flvto is a popular video downloader online due to its ability to download HD videos from YouTube in a fast manner with the best quality. As a matter of fact, this is a web-based program that is compatible even on mobile devices. Thus, users can download videos without using a computer and save it directly on mobile phones. Besides, there’s no limitation with regard to the number of the video you intend to save and convert. You can enjoy this free online tool as much as you want. To see how this tool works, have a look at the following guidelines.
Guidelines to use Flvto
- First off, stream your chosen 1080p YouTube video by visiting the site of YouTube using your browser. From the address bar of the page, highlight the link and press “Ctrl+C” on your keyboard to copy the link.
- At this point, search for Flvto on the web. Or you can click the link in the description to be directed to the main website.
- Next, paste the link on the download field, click on the drop-down menu and select MP4 HD. When you are all set, simply click on the “Convert to” button.
- Wait for the tool to finish analyzing the file and then click on “Download” to finally save the video.
If you are considering another online video downloader to save 1080 YouTube videos, ClipConverter is a good option. This tool is developed to help users keep videos online not only from YouTube but also from other video-sharing sites so you can stream them offline. Unlike the other web-based video downloader, ClipConverter does not require users to register on the website in order to use it. In fact, no matter the browser, operating systems, or mobile OS you use, this app is free to utilize. Furthermore, this can handle multiple video resolutions, including 480p, 720p 1080p up to 8K. However, the converter cannot detect videos from YouTube. Also, downloading video takes too much time, and you can only download one video at a time. In spite of that, you can enjoy most of its features for free. Meanwhile, follow the instructions given below to learn how to use it.
Download 1080p YouTube video with ClipConverter
- On your computer, launch a browser and go to YouTube. Search for a video with 1080p resolution you wish to keep.
- Copy the video’s link from the address bar of your browser.
- Next, open a new tab and type in “Clipconverter” to visit the site. From the main page, paste the URL of the video on the download field by pressing “Ctrl+V” on the computer keyboard.
- Choose High Definition 1080p from the format list and click on “Start” at the bottom of the interface.
- Once the video is detected, click the “Download” button to save the file.
4K Video Downloader is another worth considering app to download 1080p videos from YouTube. Although it employs the traditional downloading of video, which is copying and pasting the video URL, it is a freeware to download videos. It features Smart Mode, which allows you to download and choose your video format and quality. You can even add subtitles in the language of your choice. Signing up for a premium account, however, offers useful features. This includes downloading YouTube playlist, which is usually composed of more than 25 videos. In addition, you will be able to subscribe to your favorite YouTube channel. Therefore, if ever the channel uploaded a new video, you will be updated and download the video instantly. But its free version should cover most of your downloading needs.
How to use 4K Video Downloader
- First, navigate to the official website of 4K Video Downloader and click on “Get 4K Video Downloader” to download the program. Open the installer and wait until it’s launched.
- After a successful installation, open a browser on your PC, visit YouTube, and look for the video with 1080p. Then, copy its link from the URL box.
- From the app’s main interface, click the “Paste Link” button and program should start to download the video.
- If you want to check out the preview, simply double click on the video you just downloaded.
Another 1080p video downloader that needs no app installation is YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader. From the name itself, this app is built to download videos from YouTube with a lot of quality options to offer. This is addon offers 2160p, 1440p, 1080p and are available in MP4, FLV, WEBM, and 3GP video formats. The best part is it supports Embedded videos so you can download YouTube videos from different social media platforms. Using this tool, you can download videos without registration and free of cost. As long as your internet is reliable and working, you should be able to get all your 1080p YouTube videos. In order to use this program, kindly perform the step by step procedure below.
Step by step procedure
- Download the YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader from the AddonCrop website. Click on the “Download For Chrome” from the main page.
- Unpack the addon source Files from ZIP. Next, visit chrome://extensions on your Chrome browser.
- Then, turn on “Developer mode” and then drag and drop the unpacked addon source folder on the interface. The extension should be installed instantly.
- Now, stream the YouTube video with 1080p resolution and click the on the icon of YouTube Video downloader from the extension toolbar at the upper right corner of the app.
- A list of video quality should appear. Select MP4 video with 1080p resolution and click the download icon next attached to it. The video then will start downloading.
There are a lot of tools available online to download 1080p videos from YouTube. In fact, it’s easy to find the right tool with the right functions. But as far as the best video downloading app is concerned, the tools above should be sufficient to fulfill your downloading requirements. However, if you want an app that lets you download 1080p YouTube videos, you can count on Video Keeper. Yet, choosing the most desirable app between these programs still depends on your preferences.