MP3 is the most widely used audio file format that uses the compression of an algorithm to lessen the overall file size. There are times that you want to compile all your MP3 files and upload them on your YouTube account to share them with family, friends and fans. However, the MP3 format is not supported by YouTube. That being said, you will need to convert MP3 to YouTube compatible formats first in order to upload MP3 to YouTube. Or you will need to turn to other uploaders instead of uploading audio to YouTube directly. Here we will discuss about how to successfully upload MP3 audio file to YouTube with different tools.
As a music lover, I have tons of songs saved on my computer. However, it was a big problem for me before because I want to share and upload them to YouTube in a quicker way. In fact, I am trying to search for some of the best converters that I may use to convert MP3 files to YouTube supported file formats such as MP4, MOV, and a lot more to upload my file to YouTube. Well, I found the Acethinker Video Master, it saved me from this problem. Video Master is useful since we have to convert first an audio file to a video file before we can upload it to YouTube. The software has its straightforward and efficient user interface wherein I can get the conversion done in just a few clicks. To know more about how to use this software, follow the simple steps written below.
Step1 Download and Install
The first thing to do is to click one of the “Download” buttons below to get the installer of the software. Follow the installation guide provided to perfectly install the tool on your computer. Once installed, launch the tool on your PC.
Step2 Add MP3 Files to Convert for YouTube
Next, under the “Convert” tab, click the “Add Files” button to import an MP3 file from your computer. Once added, click the profile option located at the lower part of the interface to change the file format into MP4. Or, drag the file into the interface. After that, click the “Convert” button located at the lower right corner of the tool.
Step3 Play the Converted file
Wait for a few moments to finish the conversion. Once done, a prompt will appear, and you will be able to play the converted file by clicking on its file name. Or, right-click on the file, then click on the “Preview” option.
Step4 Upload the Converted Video to YouTube
Finally, go to the YouTube site to upload your converted video. Click the “Plus” sign button at the upper right corner of the interface. Under the “Create” option hit the “Upload” button to add a file. Once the file added, you can add a description, thumbnail on it. After that, hit the “Save” button to upload the video on YouTube.
In this section, we listed the top 3 tools that you may use to upload MP3 to YouTube online with ease.
Key Feature: It enables you to upload audio to YouTube with picture.
As we all know, YouTube is one of the biggest social platforms for video streaming. But, most of the people are using it for listening to music. With that, it is an opportunity to upload your MP3 file on YouTube to get more followers. With that said, you can use TunesToTube to help you upload an MP3 audio file to YouTube. TunesToTube is an online tool that lets you upload MP3 music files on YouTube. This tool combines both images and the MP3 file that helps you create an HD video. Here are the simple guides on how to use it.
- First and foremost, visit the official site of the tool on your web browser. Then, log in to your Google or YouTube account. After that, click the “Upload” button to add an MP3 file and an image.
- Wait for a few minutes to process your file. After that, it will automatically upload your video on YouTube. Besides, hit the “Link” provided to view the video that you uploaded.
- It allows you to upload the Mp3 file to YouTube in just simple steps.
- It lets you add an image to your video file.
- There is a watermark for the video output.
Key Feature: You can add your favorite image and make it as the background of the video.
The next tool on our list is AudioShip. It is similar to TunesToTube, wherein it allows you to upload MP3 directly to YouTube in just simple steps. It helps you to upload your MP3 files to any compatible video format that is supported by YouTube. This tool allows you to upload MP3 audio to YouTube simultaneously without buffering and facing any problem. Plus, there is no limit on the file size. Moreover, it will take a short period of time when processing the video. To fully understand how to easily use this tool, read the simple steps written below.
- Hit the link provided above to visit the official site of the tool. After that, hit the “Upload” button to add an MP3 file from your pc.
- Next, wait and let the tool upload the MP3 file and turn it into a video with a background image. Once done, click the “Post all Video” tab to upload your video on YouTube. Lastly, click the “URL” provided to preview your uploaded file.
- Watermarks are not indicated for the final video.
- It allows you to upload multiple files at once.
- Lacks professional editing features such as adding images, add effects, and more.
Key Feature: This tool can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac computers.
The last tool that we will introduce is Tovid.io. It is an online tool wherein you can upload MP3 files to YouTube fast and easy. Like the other tools mentioned above, you only need to upload the MP3 file to its server and the tool will convert it to a video file. Also, it allows you to upload a background image that can be used to your mp4 file to be uploaded on YouTube. Moreover, it is perfectly smooth and completely free online services that allow you to upload only audio to youtube. Luckily, it doesn’t require you to sign up anything to use it. Follow the step by step instructions below to use this tool.
- Type the official site of the tool on your web browser. Then, click the “Browse” button to upload an image and an MP3 file. Next, the video will be processed into MP4. After that, hit the “Connect” button located at the lower part of the interface.
- Finally, it will automatically upload on YouTube. Or, you can click the “Download Video” button if you want to save it on your computer.
- It has a simple steps to upload MP3 file directly on YouTube.
- There is no watermark for the final video.
- There is a limited duration for the video.