Facebook is one of the most famous and used social media platform in this generation. Every day there are millions of users logging in, making it the perfect social media site to connect with other people.You can post and share different multimedia files like images, videos, music, and play games on Facebook. Aspiring artists share their covers of popular music hits or originally written songs on Facebook to gain popularity. However, this social media platform has a limitation, that doesn’t allow the user to upload MP3 directly. Luckily in this article, we will provide ways that can help you upload MP3 to Facebook. Here we have listed some of the best and reliable applications that you can use to post MP3 to Facebook. Also, we will review some excellent solutions to download videos and convert them to MP3 files effectively.
CloudApp is the first tool that can help you post MP3 on Facebook. This is an American based software that stores your data over the internet and provides you with a link so you can share with all social media and video sharing platforms. CloudApp also has a desktop software that allows the users to record and capture any screen activity. Furthermore, you can add a webcam window during the screen recording process that you can use for video tutorials. Aside from screen recording, the desktop tool is also capable of making GIF files. Lastly, you can use this tool to annotate your important digital files.
- On your web browser, visit the official website of CloudApp and log-in using your Gmail account to access the homepage of the online app.
- After logging in, click the “Choose File” button to select the MP3 file from your computer and click the “Upload” button to move the MP3 file to the My Drops section.
- Click the uploaded file on the My Drops section and copy the link of MP3 file.
- Open another tab to log in your Facebook account. Then paste the link of the file to the timeline and click the “Post” button to share MP3 to your Facebook account.
Another reliable online app that can share MP3 files to different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and more is Chirbit. With this tool, users can upload their audio clips up to 120MB per file in different formats like MP3, WAV, 3GP, and more. Furthermore, you can use your mobile phone to post the audio clips to different social media accounts with a voice note app and email. Lastly, the good thing with this app is you can extract videos from YouTube. To have an idea on how to use this tool, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the web browser on your computer to visit the official website of Chirbit to access the webpage of the app.
- From the webpage, click the “Create your Free Account” button and proceed to account creation. After that, sign in to access the functions of Chirbit
- Next, click the “Upload” button on the upper part of the tool and click “Choose your file” button to import MP3 files from your computer.
- After uploading the MP3 file, click the “Submit” button on the lower right corner of the tool and wait for a few seconds to view the link of the uploaded file.
- Lastly, copy the “URL” of the file and paste to your Facebook timeline and click the “Post” button to share the MP3 file.
SoundCloud is one of the world’s largest open audio platforms. You can access this site from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. This online software has a mobile app for iOS and Android. Aside from listening to music, this gives spotlight for aspiring singers and rappers to showcase their talent by uploading their covers and original song to the app. Furthermore, once you upload your audio file, it will allow you to share it to different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and more. The free version on the other hand, only allows you to upload the audio file with a total of one hour and thirty minutes. To eliminate those said limitations, you need to upgrade to its Pro Unlimited version.
- Visit the official website of SoundCloud on your web browser and create an account to log-in to access the online app.
- On the homepage of the app, click the “Upload” button next to the search bar, and from there, click the “or choose files to upload” button to import your MP3 file from your computer.
- After the uploading process click the “Save” button to proceed and click the “Facebook” icon, and the tool will directly paste the link to the timeline of your Facebook account.
- Lastly, click the “Post to Facebook” icon to successfully share the MP3 file to your Facebook account.
Free Audio Record Online is one of the powerful online apps that you can use to record audio. Furthermore, this tool enables the user to record sounds from different audio sources like microphone and system sound of the computer. This is a reliable online tool that is capable of saving your favorite music for offline listening. Moreover, this tool has a built-in multimedia player where you can listen to your recordings without any interruption. It has a simple interface, even first time users can utilize the tool easily. In addition, you can access this web-based tool using different web browsers.
- Visit the Website of the Tool: In order to access the online app on your computer, launch the web browser to visit the official website of Free Audio Record Online.
- Download Launcher: For first time users click the “Start Recording” then select the “Download Launcher” to launch the app on your computer.
- Record Audio File: To start, click the “Audio Sources” icon from the lower left corner of the tool. Select different audio input, then click the”Record” icon to start the recording process.
- Save the Output: Once done recording, click the “Stop” button from the toolbar and the video will be directly saved to the output folder of the tool.
- Play the Output: Click the “Menu” button on the lower right corner of the tool to view the built-in media player of the tool. From here, click the “Play” icon next to the file name of the output to listen to the audio recording.
AceThinker Video Keeper is a multi-featured desktop software that is available on both Windows and Mac computers. It is a reliable tool that can help users to download from popular video-sharing sites and social media platforms, especially Facebook. Furthermore, the tool has a straightforward interface where first-time users can download videos in HD quality easily. Unlike any other video downloaders, this tool has a built-in web browser and auto-detection feature. This feature allows you to download a video without copying its link. Aside from video downloading, this tool is capable of recording any activity around your screen. In addition, you can also use this to convert the download videos from useful multimedia formats like MP3, AVI, MP4, and more.
- Download and Install Video Keeper: You can refer to download buttons below to download the installer of the AceThinker Video Keeper. Then, run the installer and follow the guidelines to obtain the tool on your computer.
- Set Up Video Keeper: After that, click the “Menu” button at the upper right side of the interface and select “Settings.” From there, you can customize the settings like choosing the file location folder, hotkeys, and the video format.
- Download Videos from Facebook: Open your web browser and go to Facebook to choose the video you want to download. After, copy the link of the video and go back to the Video Keeper and click the “Paste URL” button on the upper left of the tool to download the video. And go to the “Completed” section to view the downloaded video from Facebook.
- Convert Video: From the completed section, right-click the downloaded video and select “Add to” then click the “Convert” button to transfer video to the “Convert” tab. From there, click the “Profile” dropdown menu and select the “Audio” tab to choose MP3 to convert your video into an audio file.
- Save the Converted Video: Once done selecting the output format you prefer, you can click the “Output Folder” icon to choose your preferred location of the output. Lastly, click the “Convert” button on the lower right corner of the tool, and the output will save it directly to the output folder you select.
Try It Free
Now you have an idea on how to post and upload an MP3 music file to Facebook. AceThinker Video Keeper is a reliable tool for you to download the viral videos from Facebook, and it can also convert video files to different audio formats. This tool will help you to collect all of the song covers of the aspiring musicians on your Facebook timeline.