Facebook is without a doubt is becoming popular these days. Most people use this social media platform for several reasons. Some people use it to communicate with their loved ones who are away from them, express their feelings, or for others, they use it to share videos of important events or to show people their hidden talents. Nowadays, there most rising starts started by having their videos or audio recordings share using this platform. You can also associate your Facebook account to play games or register on different websites. However, this tool has its limitations too. It doesn’t allow you to upload MP3 directly. If you want to upload MP3 to FacebookFacebook is without a doubt is becoming popular these days. Most people use this social media platform for several reasons. Some people use it to communicate with their loved ones who are away from them, express their feelings, or for others, they use it to share videos of important events or to show people their hidden talents. Nowadays, there most rising starts started by having their videos or audio recordings share using this platform. You can also associate your Facebook account to play games or register on different websites. However, this tool has its limitations too. It doesn’t allow you to upload MP3 directly. If you want to upload MP3 to Facebook, you will need a third-party site or app. Here we have listed some of the best applications that you can use post MP3 to Facebook.
Chirbit is an online audio recorder that can upload an mp3 file to Facebook and is also exclusive to its members. Creating an account with Chirbit is free, and they can be used to record music to share on social media or any other websites. Since this is a members-only application, one must first create an account with Chirbit. To do so, visit the official website of Chirbit and from the home-page, click “Create Your Free Account.” Fill in the required information like name, email address, and choice of password. Once all necessary fields are filled in, click the “Submit” button to process the information, and finalize account creation. After that, log-in to Chirbit and start recording music online and then share them with fellow users and other online platforms.
How to Use Chirbit
- First, click the link located above to access Chirbit. After that, log-in or register a user account.
- Then, click the “Upload” button to access a new window. From here, type in the title of the audio post and any tags you wish. After that, click “Choose File” to select the audio you wish to upload.
- In case you want to record first, click the “Record” button then start recording anything you like.
- After you finished recording, save it then go to your profile or feed to see the uploaded files.
- From here, click the “Share” icon to upload or post the file into your Facebook account.
Soundcloud is one of the most famous audio sharing sites on the internet. This is a platform used by artists, producers, and aspiring musicians for their music to reach listeners or also upload an audio clip to Facebook. Using Soundcloud, people can post the audio recording on their Facebook walls. To share an audio recording from Soundcloud, create an account first by visiting Soundcloud. Fill out all the needed information and then click the “Submit” button. To start sharing audio recordings on Facebook, select any audio file available from Soundcloud, and then look for the “Share” button and then click it. Select “Facebook” from the list of available sites to share the audio, and sign-in to the Facebook account from the window that will appear. Once this is done, the audio recording will be automatically posted on the Facebook wall, where friends will be able to listen to it.
How to Use Soundcloud
- Click the link from the description above to access its official page. Then, sign-up or log-in your SoundCloud account.
- If you already have a recorded file, click the “Upload” button then select the audio files you wish to share.
- If you want to create a new recording file, click the “Start New Recording” button to start. Once done, stop, and save it afterward.
- After that, input the information required like title, audio description, and descriptive tags. Next, set up the sharing option as “Public”. Once done, select the “Facebook” icon then hit the “Save” button.
- Finally, click the “Go to your sound” button then select “Share” to post the audio file into your Facebook account.
We all know that Dropbox is one of the most famous file-sharing platforms today. Regarding this, it uses cloud storage to keep the files and would not occupy your physical storage space. This amazing application can also post MP3 to Facebook. With the help of its cloud storage service, it allows users to upload audio or video files that would generate a link automatically. This link can be used to post the file to any social media platform like Facebook. To learn more about this awesome software, check out the steps below on how to share audio files to Facebook using Dropbox.
How to Use Dropbox
- Click the link here to access its official website. After that, sign-up a free user account then install the software afterward.
- Once installed, launch Dropbox. From here, click the “Upload” icon to select the MP3 file you wish to share to Facebook.
- Wait for a few moments until the file is uploaded into Dropbox completely. Once done, check the “Files” list to click the “Share” icon.
- Next, a dialogue box will appear wherein you need click the “Create a link” icon. After that, a link will be generated, and you only need to copy it.
- Lastly, log-in your Facebook account then tap “Create Post” to paste the Dropbox link there and share it with your friends.
If you want to record MP3 for uploading to Facebook, you can check Free Audio Recorder Online. This tool is free, and you do not need to pay and download third-party apps to share MP3 to your Facebook account. This tool is a web-based app and an internet-dependent tool that can work well with all types of browsers. On top of that, the quality of the recording produced by this tool is good in quality, whether its voice or system sound. To help you with the usage, here is a simple guide to get started.
Step1 Launch the Application
First, visit the official website of Free Audio Recorder Online, and click the “Start Recording” button.
Step2 Start Recording
Once the application is launched, look for the “Audio settings” and choose what you need, whether you will record voice, audio, or both.
Step3 Stop Recording
To pause the recording, click the red “Red Circle” button in the middle of the interface. Meanwhile, to stop the recording, click the smaller button, as shown in the picture below. Once the recording is done, click the three lateral bars to see the list of the recorded file. Finally, click the play button that appears after you hover your mouse to the file to play the audio.
Did you find an interesting audio recording shared to listen to it over and over again? Video Keeper can help you get MP3 files easily. Although this is a video downloader program, it is also made to help you get audio files on different social networking sites like Facebook. To start using the tool, click the installer using the download shortcut buttons below.
Try It Free
Step1 Set the settings accordingly
After downloading and installing the application, launch it, and head up to download tab. Change the setting to program the tool to get audio files by clicking the “Video Logo” as shown in the picture.
Step2 Start Downloading using Auto-Detection
Once settings are changed, click on the “Detect” tab, use the built-in browser to find Facebook.com, and Use your credentials to Login. From there, turn on auto-detection by clicking “Enable Detector”. Play the video until the tool recognizes it and get the audio file.
Step3 Check the downloaded File
Finally, click the “Download” tab again, look for “Completed”, lastly double-click the file name to play the file.
Now you’ve got the idea to post and upload an MP3 music file to Facebook. It’s not hard at all with the third-party tools, right? You need to choose the right tool according to your preferences. Meanwhile, the solutions to download interesting audio files from Facebook and record your MP3 audio file are introduced in case you need to do that. If you have questions or suggestions regarding each tool mentioned above, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below.