Facebook is one of the most famous and used social media platform in this generation. Every day, millions of users log in, making it the perfect social media site to connect with other people. You can post and share multimedia files like images, videos, music, and play games on Facebook. Aspiring artists share their covers of popular music hits or originally written songs on Facebook to gain popularity. However, this social media platform has a limitation that doesn't allow the user to upload MP3 directly. Luckily in this article, we will provide ways that can help you upload MP3 to Facebook. Here we have listed some of the best and reliable applications that you can use to post MP3 to Facebook. Also, we will review some excellent solutions to download videos and convert them to MP3 files effectively.
Video Keeper Lite - Download Videos in MP3
Video Keeper Lite is a multi-featured desktop software that is available on both Windows and Mac computers. It is a reliable tool that can help users to download from popular video-sharing sites and social media platforms, especially Facebook. Furthermore, the tool has a straightforward interface wherein you can download a video and convert it to MP3 directly. Another way of doing it is by accessing its built-in video converter. You can use this to convert a video to other useful multimedia formats like MP3, AVI, MP4, and more.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install Video Keeper Lite
You can refer to download buttons above to download the installer of the Video Keeper Lite. Then, run the installer and follow the guidelines to save the tool on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2 Get the Video URL
Next, visit any video streaming website where you want to get your video. Search for that video and copy its URL from the browser’s address bar.
Step 3 Download Video to MP3
After you copied the video link, go back to Video Keeper Lite. Click the “Dropdown” menu next to the “Paste URL” button and choose “Download Audio” then select “MP3.” Let the tool analyze the link and download it as MP3 automatically.
Step 4 Check the Downloaded MP3 File
Wait for a few moments and let the software finishes the download process. Once done, go to its “Completed” panel and you’ll find the audio file there. Right-click the file, then select “Open File Location” to access its output folder. Now you have the MP3 file that you need and upload it to Facebook.
CloudApp - Record and Upload MP3 files
CloudApp is the first tool that can help you post MP3 on Facebook. It is an American based software that stores your data over the internet and provides you with a link to share with all social media and video sharing platforms. CloudApp also has a desktop software that allows the users to record and capture any screen activity. Furthermore, you can add a webcam window during the screen recording process that you can use for video tutorials. Aside from screen recording, the desktop tool is also capable of making GIF files. Lastly, you can use this tool to annotate your vital digital files.
- On your web browser, visit the official website of CloudApp and log-in using your Gmail account to access the homepage of the online app.
- After logging in, click the "Choose File" button to select the MP3 file from your computer and click the "Upload" button to move the MP3 file to the My Drops section.
- Click the uploaded file on the My Drops section and copy the link of MP3 file.
- Open another tab to log in your Facebook account. Then paste the link of the file to the timeline and click the "Post" button to share MP3 to your Facebook account.
Chirbit - Share MP3 files
Another reliable online app that can share MP3 files with different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and more is Chirbit. With this tool, users can upload their audio clips up to 120MB per file in different formats like MP3, WAV, 3GP, and more. Furthermore, you can use your mobile phone to post the audio clips to various social media accounts with a voice note app and email. Lastly, the right thing with this app is you can extract videos from YouTube. To have an idea of how to use this tool, follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the web browser on your computer to visit the official website of Chirbit to access the webpage of the app.
- From the webpage, click the "Create your Free Account" button and proceed to account creation. After that, sign in to access the functions of Chirbit
- Next, click the "Upload" button on the upper part of the tool and click "Choose your file" button to import MP3 files from your computer.
- After uploading the MP3 file, click the "Submit" button on the lower right corner of the tool and wait for a few seconds to view the link of the uploaded file.
- Lastly, copy the "URL" of the file and paste to your Facebook timeline and click the "Post" button to share the MP3 file.
SoundCloud - Upload MP3 files Online
SoundCloud is one of the world's largest open audio platforms. You can access this site from different web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. Aside from listening to music, this gives spotlight for aspiring singers and rappers to showcase their talent by uploading their covers and original song to the app. Furthermore, once you upload your audio file, it will allow you to share it with different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and more. The free version, on the other hand, only allows you to upload the audio file with a total of one hour and thirty minutes. To eliminate those said limitations, you need to upgrade to its Pro Unlimited version.
- Visit the official website of SoundCloud on your web browser and create an account to log-in to access the online app.
- On the homepage of the app, click the "Upload" button next to the search bar, and from there, click the "or choose files to upload" button to import your MP3 file from your computer.
- After the uploading process click the "Save" button to proceed and click the "Facebook" icon, and the tool will directly paste the link to the timeline of your Facebook account.
- Lastly, click the "Post to Facebook" icon to successfully share the MP3 file to your Facebook account.
Free Audio Record Online - Record MP3 Files
Free Audio Record Online is one of the dominant online apps that you can use to record audio. Furthermore, this tool enables the user to record sounds from different audio sources like microphone and system sound of the computer. It is a reliable online tool that is capable of saving your favorite music for offline listening. Moreover, this tool has a built-in multimedia player where you can listen to your recordings without any interruption. It has a simple interface; even first-time users can utilize the tool efficiently. Besides, you can access this web-based tool using different web browsers.
Step 1 Visit the Website of the Tool
In order to access the online app on your computer, launch the web browser to visit the official website of Free Audio Record Online.
Step 2 Download Launcher
For the first-time user, click the "Start Recording" then select the "Download Launcher" to launch the app on your computer.
Step 3 Record Audio File
To start, click the "Audio Sources" icon from the lower-left corner of the tool. Select different audio input. Then click the "Record" icon on the lower middle part of the tool to start the recording process.
Step 4 Save the Recorded Music
Once done recording, click the "Stop" button from the toolbar, and the video will be directly saved to the tool's output folder. Click the " Menu" button on the lower right part of the tool and select the "Folder" icon to view the tool's output folder.
Step 5 Play the Recorded Music
Click the "Menu" button on the lower right corner of the tool to view the tool's built-in media player. From here, click the "Play" icon next to the file name of the output to listen to the audio recording.
Now you have an idea on how to post and upload an MP3 music file to Facebook. AceThinker Video Keeper Lite is a reliable tool for you to download the viral videos from Facebook. It can also convert video files to different audio formats. This tool will help you collect all of the song's covers of the aspiring musicians on your Facebook timeline.