FlowPlayer is an open-source video player on the web. It is a method from which you can stream and add videos. It is a much better option than other uploading video sites. You will be able to change the appearance of FlowPlayer. That includes backgrounds, logo (that is supported in the "Commercial" version), and player controls. Besides, skinning FlowPlayer follows a strict web standard using simple HTML and CSS. It also allows you to set your own splash image, unlike others that choose the splash image automatically for you. How about you want to download a FlowPlayer video? Is it possible for you to do that? The answer is yes! With this article's help, you will be able to learn the best FlowPlayer video downloader. This will give you enough information about the easy steps on how to download and save FlowPlayer videos.
Best Flowplayer Video Downloader for Windows and Mac
Acethinker Video Keeper Lite is one of the best tools you can count on to download Flowplayer videos. It has two unique downloading functions that will surely make your task easy. It allows you to download your FlowPlayer video by just copy and paste the Flowplayer video URL. On the other hand, using the built-in browser of AceThinker Video Keeper Lite will let you play your FlowPlayer video automatically. Not only that, but this tool also has different features such as "Record" and "Convert" that can help you modify your Flowplayer video output. Below are its easy steps on how to download Flowplayer video using Video Keeper.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install
First, download AceThinker Video Keeper Lite by clicking one of the download buttons above. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the set-up wizard to install. Once installed, launch the tool and go to the "Settings" to edit your Flowplayer downloaded video output. When everything is set, click "Ok" to take you to its main interface.
Step 2 Download FlowPlayer Video
After that, go to FlowPlayer site. Choose the video that you want to download and save. Then copy the URL of the video. Next, go back to AceThinker Video Keeper Lite "Download" tab. Click on the "Paste URL" button, and you will see that your FlowPlayer video is added to the download queue. Then wait for a few seconds until the downloading process is finished.
Step 3 Play FlowPlayer Video
Lastly, when the downloading process is done, go to the "Completed" panel. Using your PC mouse right-click on your downloaded FlowPlayer video, then a dropdown menu will show. You can choose "Play" to play the video, open the folder where the video was saved, and others.
Browser Extension to Download Flowplayer Videos
Next on the list is the Video DownloadHelper. This is a Firefox and Chrome extension that will help you download your Flowplayer video. You will be stunned with the HD quality that you can get. Not only with FlowPlayer, but it also allows you to download videos from various sites. Also, this works well with Windows, Mac, and Linux. The only thing that will annoy you regarding this extension is the companion app that you need to download and install before you can proceed with the downloading process of your FlowPlayer video. Hence, the following are easy steps to teach you how to download Flowplayer videos using Chrome extension.
- First, click on the link given above. Then click on the "Add to Chrome" button then "Add to Extension" button to install it.
- After that, go to Flowplayer. Select the video that you want to download and play.
- Next, click on the Video DownloadHelper icon at the upper right corner. It is the three-circled gray icon. Choose the format and quality of the output. When everything is ok according to your preferred output, click on the "Download" button.
- Lastly, download and install its companion app. Once done, FlowPlayer video download will start automatically. Wait for a few seconds, and then your video is saved on your selected folder.
Save Flowplayer Videos Online for Free
Savieo is next on the list. The first time you visit this site, you will definitely have that nostalgia because of its dramatic background. This online tool supports other streaming sites like FlowPlayer and a lot more. Besides, this was designed to build a hassle-free service for all internet users. You can also notice from its homepage the list of all the recently downloaded videos. That means there is is a big chance that you can come across a video that interests you. Check on the below information to know its easy steps on how to download FlowPlayer videos online.
- First, to access the official website of Savieo, click on the link provided. Then go to FlowPlayer.
- Then, select the video that you want to download. Next, copy the URL of the video that you want to download and paste it on the "Paste a Video URL" box and click "Download" to continue.
- After that, you will be asked for the quality of your FlowPlayer video.
- Next, move your mouse to the "Download" section, right-click and hit "Save link as" and you will see that your video is downloaded.
- Finally, right-click the video file, and see the saved video on your folder.