One of the largest live-streaming platforms and rich community of users available on the web is Ustream. It lets you easily watch videos of live events as often as you like. On top of that, the site allows you to broadcast and share your own recorded videos. And if you wish to watch space exploration, scientific discovery, celebrity, and hottest world news headlines, this site is a top choice. However, many users want to download Ustream video for later viewing and to avoid ads that keep on interrupting them from streaming. Unfortunately, the webpage does not support service to directly download the video. Therefore, we look for some of the best tools to help you get Ustream videos. Read through the article to learn the fastest and easiest ways to download your favorite videos from Ustream.
AceThinker Video Keeper is a highly competitive tool that can grab videos from different streaming platforms, including Ustream. It offers various useful features that you can utilize to download videos from Ustream and other video sharing sites. First, the app has a browser built within the app, which you can use to find videos online. And through the help of its auto-detection, you will be able to download the videos directly from the site. All you need to do is search for the site where you want to download videos and look for the video you like and the tool will automatically download it for you. On the other hand, you may copy the URL of the video and paste it into the app to get grab videos. Aside from that, the tool also comes with a screen-recording feature, which is very handy when you don’t have time to stay long in front of your computer. While the video is on-going, you can run the recorder and end it if you are satisfied with the video. For a step-by-step procedure of using this tool, you can refer below.
- Download and install Video Keeper: First things first, download the software on your computer and install the program. Choose between Mac and Windows and then click the download button. Launch it and start downloading Ustream videos.
- Download videos from Ustream: As mentioned, you can either download videos via manual way of copying and pasting URL or via auto-detection. In this case, we will use the auto-detection for your convenience. Open the program and go to the “Detect” section. Go to the Ustream site and look for the video you wish to download. Then, click the “Enable detector” at the lower-left corner of the app to activate the detection. Next, stream the target video and the tool will automatically add the video to the queue under the “Download” tab.
- Check and play the video: Now, you will see the download progress in real time. Once the video is successfully downloaded, go to the “Completed” section under the “Download” tab. From here, hover your mouse over the video file name then right-click it to either play, convert, rename, or delete the downloaded Ustream video.
If you like to download videos from Ustream with the benefit of not installing extra software, AceThinker Free Online Video Downloader is a worth mentioning tool. From its name itself, this is web-based tool that offers downloading videos from different website for free. Using this tool, you can save Ustream, Dailymotion, YouTube, or any site which is your daily dose of video streaming. It also supports all famous browsers like Chrome, Edge, Opera, Firefox and Safari. More than that, you can choose from various output formats that this app supports. It comes with high-quality and standard video output. To download Ustream videos free, take a look at the steps and learn how using this very tool.
- Copy the URL of Ustream video: At first, go to the official site of Ustream and search for the video of your choice. Open the video to play and then copy the URL from the address bar of your web browser. Select the link from the URL bar, right-click on the mouse and choose “Copy” from the menu list.
- Visit the online app website and paste the video link: Go to the website of Free Online Video Downloader and paste the link. Click on link bar and then paste the video URL by pressing the combination of “Ctrl+V” on your keyboard. Then, from the appearing window, select the video format you want for your video.
- Download the Ustream video: Finally, you can now download the videos after choosing the format that you like. Right-click on the “Download” button beside the chosen format and select “Save video link as” from the drop-down menu. Select your desired video location to save the video.
Another reliable app available on the web to download videos from Ustream is Video Download Helper. Likewise, this is a browser-dependent tool developed compatible with Chrome and Firefox. It has various downloading options including, a Quick download which instantly downloads videos without asking for file destination. If you want, you can also download the video and set the file location. Along with that, you can immediately download the video and convert it at the same time. The only thing you need to do to grab Ustream videos using this tool is to install this extension on your browser. Stream your chosen video from Ustream, and the tool will create a downloadable file of the video. All that’s left is click the download button to save the video on your computer.
Internet Download Manager is last on the list of great ways to download Ustream videos online. This lightweight yet powerful downloader can ease the download process by maximizing the download speed. Aside from the great download speed boost, Internet Download Manager can also act as a file manager to keep downloaded files organized. Also, Internet Download Manager is compatible with various web-browsers which makes it very reliable. To use this tool, simply install it on the PC, and set it as a default download manager for the PC. This way, every time a download is being processed, it will go straight to Internet Download Manager and will receive a massive download time boost.
There is no doubt Ustream is a great site for video streaming. It comes with a bunch of interesting videos to offers its users. May it be documentaries, informational, celebrity news, and breaking headlines, Ustream is the right place to visit. But chances are many users who want to download videos from this site for a better streaming experience. This way, there will be any annoying ads flashing in the middle of the video. Thus, the mentioned tools are developed to help you address this kind of issue. However, looking at these apps closely, it’s evident that Video Keeper is an excellent downloader as it can download the video you want conveniently. Moreover, it has a screen-recording capability that enables you to save videos from Ustream even if you are not in front of your computer.