Thousands of people use Udemy every day in order to take a class or watch a tutorial about everything from foreign language to popular games and business management to self-improvement, cooking or even childcare. While many of the classes offered here – created and run by specialized experts – cost money to take part in, there are free ones as well. These experts own their courses, which is something different when compared with alternative internet-based education sites. But if you want to download Udemy videos for watching offline or keeping for future references, you will be disappointed as not all the videos on Udemy are downloadable. The good news is that with the help of a reliable Udemy downloader, you can save your Udemy video courses with ease. Here are some of the recommended video downloaders for Udemy. Just check it out!
- Best Udemy Downloader for Win/Mac
- Record Udemy Videos with CamStudio
- Use IDM Video Downloader
- Use Ant Video Downloader
Download Udemy Videos with Video Keeper
Some videos on Udemy are downloadable if the instructor grants you the access to download them. We recommend AceThinker Video Keeper as the best Udemy downloader that allows you to download Udemy courses without any hassle. As Video Keeper supports downloading multiple videos simultaneously, you don’t need to wait for one video to finish before starting the rest. To save your desired Udemy video, you can simply copy and paste the video URL into the program to grab the video content from online. Moreover, it can convert the downloaded Udemy videos to a wide range of video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, 3GP, and many more, in order to play and share them anywhere. For those Udemy videos that can’t be downloaded, you can use the screen recording function packed in this video downloader to record them. All in all, you can use AceThinker Video Keeper to capture or download any video from Udemy. Just get a free trial to save Udemy courses for learning offline!
Record Udemy Videos with CamStudio
By recording the activity on your screen with a third-party tool, you can easily preserve any live streaming, including Udemy’s videos. If you’re working on Windows, you can opt to use CamStudio, a free screen recorder which can make screencast for every activity on your desktop. You can download this freeware from its official site and then install it to utilize it.
Once activated, navigate to the Udemy video you want to watch on your browser as you usually do. Afterwards, go back to the interface of CamStudio and click on the “Start” button, and drag a region over the playback window of Udemy, around the window of your desired video. The program will automatically start working while you’re watching the video, and you only need to minimize the program on your desk tray. As soon as the video is over, you can open up the interface and click on the “Stop” button. This will save the recorded video in AVI or FLV format according to your need. That’s it.
On the other hand, if you’re using Mac, you could go straightforward to the built-in QuickTime Player which features a video recorder for making screencast. To start with, launch QuickTime Player in your Applications folder, click to expand the “File” menu and then select “New Screen Recording”. You will see a small toolbar appear. Click the triangle icon on the right-side of the window to adjust mic and mouse click settings before recording. Once done, click the record button in the centre to start recording, you can drag a region over the playback window on Udemy. Keep the toolbar at the bottom of the screen during recording so you could easily click on the “Stop” button to end up the recording.
Use IDM Video Downloader to Download Video from Udemy
You could also download and install IDM Downloader to grab the videos from Udemy. Just follow the steps to gather both free and premium Udemy video contents where allowed by copyright law:
- * Enter your login information on Udemy to access your account.
- * Navigate to your desired premium content course.
- * Click on the preview button to see the list of videos and other content included.
- * Click on the right button and drag the video links to the lower part of the screen.
- * Take note of the orange dotted line that encapsulates all the content you wish to download.
- * Multiple tabs will open in your browser that will show previews of all the videos available in that course.
- * If you have installed IDM Downloader, once you activate it and go back to the video, you will see a floating download icon appear above the playback window when hovering your mouse over By simply clicking on the icon, it will add the current video into your download list. You may repeat this process to add as many clips as you need.
Use Ant Video Downloader to Grab Udemy Videos
Ant Video Downloader is a free plug-in which can be installed on your Firefox browser. After you set it up, just follow the instructions below to utilize it.
- Install the downloader plug-in in Firefox and restart your browser. This tool will appear as a “Download” icon besides the address bar on the top of your browser.
- Play the video of your chosen Udemy course which you wish to download.
- Press the “Download” icon to download the current video you’re playing. After waiting for just a short while, you could get the Udemy video for watching offline.
- Note that lecture downloads can only be done one at a time. You need to wait for the first video to finish before navigating to the next. That’s it.
In summary, we have introduced four effective methods to download from Udemy. Some videos which have download options on this platform do not need third-party tools to download. But on the other hand, the other clips require you to utilize a downloader application to deal with the web videos. All in all, the methods we discussed have covered all possible situations and therefore you can choose the one that suits you the most.