“I have used TubeChop to trim a video I was creating, but I have no clue how to download it to my computer. It looks like embedding and sharing works, but I really want to save it. Help!”
Yeah, TubeChop allows you to share the video clip you make on a website, blog or social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. However, you can’t download TubeChop video directly. If you want to save the videos to your computer for use on other projects or presentations, you will need a video downloader that can help you download from TubeChop. Here are several different methods to save TubeChop video clips.
Video Keeper is a perfect one. It not only allows you to download videos from TubeChop, but also videos from other popular video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Lynda and many more. Thanks to the intuitive software interface, even beginners will know how to save TubeChop video immediately with this program.
Step1 Download and install the program
You can download the program from the links below in case you have developed an interest in trying it out. After the launcher is on your computer, just directly install it and then proceed forward.
Try It Free
Step2 Download your favorite TubeChop video by using the video link
When you want to download a video from TubeChop, all you need to do is to find that video which you want to grab, copy the TubeChop video URL and click on the Paste URL on the main interface under the “Download” tab.
Step3 Download your favorite TubeChop video by using the auto-detection
The other way to download videos is by using the auto-detection of the tool. This time you have to be under “Detect” tab, then use the built-in browser to download the video. Stream the video you wish to download once the tool recognized that there is a playing media, it will download it. To download multiple videos at the same time open a new tab from the built-in browser and repeat the same procedure.
This video downloader can also be used as a video converter. After the videos have been downloaded, you can convert them to MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP3, WMAetc.for different platforms. With this, you can convert TubeChop to MP4 and even extract MP3 tracks from TubeChop videos.Try it free
The Free Online Video Downloader app requires no download itself and no installing. People with any level of skill can grab videos with ease. This is a very simple process which you can use in conjunction with TubeChop.
You can use this tool straightforwardly by following the steps mentioned here.
Step1 Input your TubeChop URL into the tool
First, go to Tubechop and look for the video you wish to download. Next, click “Fetch” to initiate the process.
Step2 Pick the most suitable video clip option
Eventually it will extend a longer list of available media formats (AVI, MP4, MOVetc.) At this point choose which format you want to save the video file to. Hover your mouse to the “download” button with your preferred chosen format and pick “Save link as”. Then wait for a short period until the video is downloaded and saved in your computer.
Last but not least is Video Download. This tool is similar to Free online downloader by Acethinker. However, this tool is very simple. It is an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time. Since it is simple, the process of acquiring videos is very easy, yet it has lesser features. Moreover, it can also use links to download videos online. The simplicity of the process makes its news users comfortable. That said, here is a simple guide.
- Simply copy the link of the video you wish to get. Next, go to the official website of the Video Download.
- Next, paste the link to the given field. See picture below for the clear demonstration. From there click the “magnifying glass” icon to initiate the process.
- Once the video is detected by the tool, it will show the video you wish to download. Unlike other downloaders, most download are separated.
- However, with this tool, the download button is on the video it self. See picture below for clear demonstration.
Clip Converter is one of the web-based video converter and downloader online. This tool does not require you to install any software on your device. You just need an internet connection and a web browser to get your desired video for free. Also, Clip Converter can turn any videos from different video sharing sites like TubeChop, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook videos, and more. Besides, you can download videos from the said sites in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution. In fact, acquiring videos is so simple that even amateurs can use it, you need to copy the URL of the video to get the videos you want to download. On the other hand, we listed down a guideline on how to get videos from TubeChop using Clip Converter.
Steps on how to use Clip Converter:
- First, copy the video URL from TubeChop, and paste it on the URL Bar of Clip Converter
- Next, choose your preferred format like MP4, M4A, AVI, MOV, and MKV along with its video quality
- Once done, click the “Start” button to start converting the video. You can start downloading the video after converting
There are very few or even no downloader apps that support TubeChop on mobiles but you do have some options. Android users can use AZ Screen Recorder, which is a highly-rated app on the Google Play Store. It does not require you to root your mobile for accessing it. Within this tool, you’re able to capture your screen and save videos in HD quality. When the screencast is ongoing, it will place a floating window which always stays on the top of your mobile screen. You can then stream the video on Tube Chop and to record the whole stream along with audio. Moreover, this app also features a built-in editor for you to cut off unwanted parts or edit your video. By following the guidelines below to use the tool, you can learn its main functions directly.
- In order to take the first leap for recording your TubeChop video with this tool, locate it and install it from the Google Play after browsing for it in the app.
- Once the AZ tool is installed, you can commence with its recording function directly as after its opening you will see that a toolbar with a small size will appear on the display of the smartphone that is there to control the capturing of the display activities.
- Now you can just play your favorite TubeChop video clip from the hosting website and then use the control bar to initiate the recording.
- Now all you need to do is to wait until the recording is going on and once your clip is over then you can use the control panel to similarly stop the recording.
- Then your video will be directly processed by the app and saved on your smartphone where you can try to open it internally from the app.
- On the other hand, iOS users may use Pro Recorder for recording Tube Chop videos.
- This free app provides several capture modes ranging from audio stream to video stream, camera roll and web screen.
- You just need to stream the desired video on your browser and also turn to full-screen, then you can record it.
TubeChop videos are nowadays becoming popular and many tools have been developed to assist you with their recording and eventual downloading for further offline viewing. These tools are very different in their operation, and you can find the most suitable to your need if you try them out and see which is the best. In either way we recommend you to try one of the aforementioned AceThinker tools as they are very efficiently handling the TubeChop content and you will be very satisfied with their usage.