Recently, there has been a spike in the number of contents people share online. From meme to video clips, and even articles, people are willing to share and forward content easily on the Web. For users that love to interact with video content online exclusively, NowVideo provides an avenue to upload and share clips on the Web. However, when you see a video that you like on NowVideo, there may be an urge for you to download video from NowVideoRecently, there has been a spike in the number of contents people share online. From meme to video clips, and even articles, people are willing to share and forward content easily on the Web. For users that love to interact with video content online exclusively, NowVideo provides an avenue to upload and share clips on the Web. However, when you see a video that you like on NowVideo, there may be an urge for you to download video from NowVideo on your local drive so you can watch it later. However, users can download videos on NowVideo provided that they are VIP members, and that comes with a monthly subscription fee. Not only that, the downloaded video will come in flash video format which isn’t compatible with several media players. Notwithstanding, you can navigate this gripe by using some effective options to save NowVideo content.
Video Grabber is an online tool that enables users to download online streams. All your downloads will be directly saved onto your local drive. In terms of video quality and formats, it gives you various options to choose from. Video Grabber also comes with a screen recorder that lets you capture your screen content as well as the audio. By the help of the very easy and straightforward interface of Video Grabber, you will be able to acquire your favorite videos from NowVideo instantly. By the way, when you open Video Grabber for the first time, you will be prompted to download and install the Video Grabber launcher. This launcher will make the download process fast, and easy. Video Grabber also comes with a converter that lets you convert between different media files and formats. Click on the Convert Video tab, and select the file you want to convert from your local drive. Now, here’s a simple guide on how to use Video Grabber to download videos from NowVideo.
How to use Video Grabber
- On your browser, type in www.videograbber.net to navigate to the main site of the program. Once on the page, you can now start download videos from NowVideo using Video Grabber.
- Open another tab on your browser, go to the website of NowVideo then copy the link of the video you wish to download and save for offline viewing.
- Now, go back to Video Grabber site and paste the video link from NowVideo.
- Once done pasting the URL on the address bar, you are now ready to download the video. Click on the “Download” button and a window is going to appear showing you various quality and output formats.
- Choose one which suits your preferences well then hit the “Download” button and it should be saved to your local drive once the download is finished.
ClipConverter is a popular online tool that helps you capture NowVideo videos online. You can get different audio and video formats by the end of the capturing process. You can use it to download your favorite videos from NowVideo, YouTube, Vimeo, and lots more. ClipConverter also lets you to select your preferences in terms of video quality. Use the following steps to download your NowVideo with ClipConverter.
How to use ClipConverter
- Go and visit the official site of ClipConverter on your browser.
- Next, stream any video from NowVideo and copy its link from the URL box. After that, paste the link of the video and allow the tool to analyze the video.
- When the video is analyzed, you should see a number of formats available. Select one from the list of available formats then hit “Start” at the bottom of the interface. The tool then will start processing the video.
- Once the tool is done processing the formats and quality of the video, you will be directed to the preview panel. From here click on the “Download” button to acquire the video and save it for later viewing.
Working with ClipConverter and other online conversion tools can be a bit frustrating at times. There are various moments when a network glitch can affect the conversion process, and you have to start again. This is one of the reasons why lots of people prefer to use software to download their NowVideo content. In this case, an excellent video downloader named Acethinker Video Keeper can definitely help you with this concern. It allows users to obtain videos from famous video sites and is even capable of acquiring videos from restricted websites. On top of that, the tool has a built-in browser allowing you to search for the sites where you want to stream and download videos Moreover, if you have a reliable internet connection, all your downloads will be fast and easy when using the tool. Following are the steps on how to use this NowVideo downloader.
Step1 Download and install Video Keeper
To start, do visit the main website of Video Keeper to get its installer. You may also click the “Download” and get Mac or Windows version based on the operating system your computer runs.
Try It Free
Step2 Find a NowVideo video
Now, go to the website of NowVideo within the built-in browser of Video Keeper. Click on the “Detect” tab and then look for the video that you like to save.
Step3 Enable Detection
Next, enable Video Keeper’s detection by clicking the “Enable Detection” button at the lower left corner of the app. By doing so, you are allowing the tool recognize and detect the video in the browser. To check out the downloaded video, go to the “Download” section. From the left menu, choose “Completed” and play the video. To do this, right-click on the downloaded video, then select “Play” from the drop-down menu.
VideoProc is a handy tool to download and save videos from NowVideo and other video sharing platforms such as Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook and the like. It’s a free software for both Windows and Mac users and offers support to high-definition videos like 4K. For added features, the app also works as a video editor enabling users to crop, cut, split, rotate, apply effects and so on. Just like Video Keeper, VideoProc features a fast download so you don’t need to bother waiting for your video to be downloaded for a long period time. For a step-by-step guide, proceed on the instructions below.
How to use VideoProc
- Download and install VideoProc by visiting its main website. Launch the tool and click on the “Downloader” option to start using the program.
- Copy and paste the video URL NowVideo video into the app. Click on the “Add Video” button, paste the link on the URL box and click the “Analyze” button beside the URL field.
- Once the tool detects the video, it will let you choose your desired format available for the video you are trying to download.
- Choose your preferred output then click on the “Download Selected Videos” button at the bottom right corner.
- For the final touch, click on the “Download now” button at the lower potion of the interface. After some moment, the video should be download. By then, you are able to play the video for preview.
Another utility to download videos from NowVideo is FVD which stands for Free Video Downloader. Among Android users, FVD is quite popular because of its ability to download videos from different websites. In addition to that, users can download videos in multiple numbers. Same as Video Keeper, this is integrated with an in-app browser that is capable of searching your desired video streaming sites. Also, you can decide whether to pause or resume the downloading. Moreover, if you want to save your private videos under coded security, you can do so using this tool. However, this app is not compatible with YouTube which means you can’t download videos from YouTube. Despite that, its features and capabilities are enough to be part of the list of best NowVideo downloaders. To get the most out of this app, you may refer to the steps below to use it.
How to use Free Video Downloader on Android
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store. Type in the word FVD on the search bar then install the app by clicking “Install” attached to the program.
- From the main interface, click the “Globe” icon to launch the app’s browser.
- Search for the NowVideo site. Next, stream the video that you want to download and a panel should appear allowing you to rename and download the file.
- Do not forget to tap the “Download” button to save the video on your phone.
The tools mentioned above give you an avenue to download your favorite NowVideo content. These are two different methods. One is through the use of online tools. While the other is through the use of stand-alone desktop apps. Nevertheless, they work pretty much the same. If you just want to download once or twice, turn to the online solutions that are free of any cost. However, if you are looking for a tool that will let you enjoy streaming and downloading without any limitation, you should consider using Acethinker Video Keeper. So, go ahead, use them to get your videos from NowVideo and save them on your local drive.