Naruto is one of the most successful anime in Japan, by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. The story revolves around a young ninja who aspires to become a Hokage, the leader of his village. The story of this anime is divided into two series, and “Naruto” shows the main character’s adventures in its pre-teen years. The second part is “Naruto Shippuden,” where he becomes older until he becomes a Hokage (Spoiler alert!). Because of its popularity, many anime lovers are hooked on watching every episode of Naruto. However, there are only limited television networks, where you can watch Naruto regularly. In this situation, you may rely on software that allows you to download Naruto Episodes from different streaming sites. However, most of the video downloaders available on the internet doesn’t enable you to download Naruto episodes in HD quality. Luckily, in this article, we sum up the useful solutions you can use in downloading Naruto episodes. Additionally, we compiled the best streaming sites that offer Naruto Episodes regularly.
After work, it is typical for me to release some stress. Watching Naruto is one way to ease my day. I visit many Anime websites on the internet to look for any episodes available. However, watching Anime online may cause you boredom because it repeatedly buffers and ads. Fortunately, I discovered Acethinker Video Keeper which helps me download Naruto episodes while I’m at work. With that being said, I can watch Naruto episodes when I get home and without any hassle.
This desktop software lets you grab videos from multiple video sharing platforms that offer Anime Episodes. Additionally, you can download videos up to 720p, 1080, and 4K resolution. Aside from downloading, it allows users to convert the downloaded video to different multimedia formats. This is important so that you can stream the downloaded video offline to different multimedia players and devices, including computers and mobile phones. With its “Detect” tab, it has a built-in web browser that allows users to visit any website without using an external browser.
- It allows you to download multiple Naruto episodes at the same time.
- Capable of downloading videos up to 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution.
- It enables users to convert videos to different multimedia formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, and more.
Step1 Download and Install Video Keeper
First, click any of the “Download” buttons below according to the operating system of your computer. Then, run and follow the installation guide to save the program on your computer. Once done, launch it to access the main interface of the tool.
Step2 Set-up the Initial Settings
From the main interface of the tool, click the “Three-Dots” icon found at the upper right corner of the tool to choose “Settings.” From here, you can configure the settings like the output folder, format, quality, and more. After, click “Ok” to save the changes.
Step3 Download Naruto Episodes
Next, go to the “Detect” tab to access the built-in web browser of the tool. From here, visit the official website Chia-anime to look for the Naruto Episode you wish to download. Before playing the target click the “Enable Detector” below and notification window will appear on the lower right corner of the screen
Step4 Convert Downloaded Video
Once the downloading process is completed, go to the “Completed” panel on the right part of the software to right-click the file name of the Naruto episodes. Then, select “Add to” and choose “Convert” to move the downloaded video in the Convert tab of the tool.
Step5 Convert Video to Different Format
From here, click the “Dropdown” menu next to the “Profile” option and select your desired format. Next, click the “Folder” icon on the lower part of the tool to set the output folder wherein the converted file will save. Lastly, click “Convert” to start the converting process, and the video will be saved to output directory set by you.
System OS: Any web browser
Hard Drive Space: None
Multi-thread download: Yes
Distinctive Features: It can redirect you to another torrent website that has lots of anime videos if it fails to download your preferred anime series.
1337X is a website that has lots of anime videos that you can via torrent. Even though this website does not stream any videos, it listed all the popular anime like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Ball, and more. Aside from that, you can find different movies, TV series, games, music, and applications on this website and download them for free. When it comes to downloading speed, 1337X has millions of seeders that help you fasten the downloading process. On this website, you can collect all the Naruto episodes in 1080p quality and watch them on any device you have. To start using this website, you can follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need a torrent downloader to start using this tool. uTorrent is one of the best torrent downloaders as of today.
- Once you have a torrent downloader on your computer, go to the 1337X website and look for Naruto episodes that you want to download.
- On the Naruto download tab, click the “Magnet” button on the right side of the page. For starters, your torrent software will prompt you to start its application. Just click on the “Open uTorrent” to start downloading.
- Once done, you can find the Naruto videos on the download folder you’ve set. You can watch the video the double-clicking it.
System OS: Android
Hard Drive Space: 36.03 MB
Multi-thread download: Yes
Distinctive Features: The tool has a quick download tool icon that saves your time in obtaining videos.
Videoder is another mobile app that enables users to save Naruto episodes in 4K resolution. One factor that makes it a useful downloader is that it uses allows you to adjust the download speed of the app because of its multi-threading function. Furthermore, it will enable users to download multiple videos at the same time. Additionally, it has a link detector, and Videoder will automatically show a prompt asking you to download a video when you copied its URL. This website supports almost 1000 video sharing sites available on the internet. Moreover, it is composed of a built-in web browser that has a default ad blocker to remove unwanted ads popping randomly. Also, this is capable of downloading video files to different audio files like MP3, 3GP, WAV, and more.
- Download Videoder Installer: To start, launch the web browser of your mobile phone to visit the official website of Videoder. From here, tap the “Download App” on the webpage of the tool to install it on your mobile phone. Then, launch the tool after downloading to access its interface.
- Grab Naruto Episodes with Videoder: From the built-in web browser of the tool, go to the official website of Chia-anime to look for Naruto episodes. After looking, tap the “Thunder-like” icon to select your preferred output format and move the video on the download queue of the tool.
- Watch Naruto Episodes Offline: Tap the “Download” icon on the upper right part to look for the downloaded video. Then, tap the file name of the video to expand the menu list. From here, tap “Open File” to stream the video offline.
Anime websites are essential for the one who loves to watch anime. There is a lot of anime streaming sites available on the internet that don’t meet your own expectations. In connection to this, some websites contain annoying ads and while others provide streams a video of low quality. But don’t worry, because we gathered the most reliable websites that you can use in watching favorite Naruto series. That will enable it allows you to download directly without using third-party apps.
- Chia-Anime – is an anime streaming site that updates as regularly to post the latest episodes on your favorite series. Aside from anime, this tool also allows users to watch their favorite Cartoon episodes.
- NarutoGet.com – this website where you can watch all Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and the Latest Buruto Episodes for free.
- KissAnime.ru– can be the best anime streaming site that provides high-quality videos for free. You may sign up for your account to get a notification for the latest update on the website.
- Dubbed TV– watch anime dubbed in English for free. This site focuses on the most famous anime, including Naruto, Dragon Ball Super, and One Piece.
- GOGO Anime– offers a wide range of anime variety from a different genre, including action, adventure, historical and more.
- Animeout is where you can watch the latest anime release from Japan.
- Narutospot – watch and download full Naruto and Naruto Shippuden episodes dubbed in English in high-quality.