You might be required to take continue your education for your business or maybe your school is trying to integrate learning though different visual media sources and is using Lynda. Lynda is a company owned by LinkedIn and provides learning videos and virtual skill builders to help anyone develop their personal skills whether it is in association with business, education such as schools and universities, or government learning. People who have a membership are able to access the courses online that are taught by recognized industry leaders that are engaging and of top-quality. Lynda also provides learning content in German, French, and Spanish under another website called Video2brain. Being able to download Lynda videos You might be required to take continue your education for your business or maybe your school is trying to integrate learning though different visual media sources and is using Lynda. Lynda is a company owned by LinkedIn and provides learning videos and virtual skill builders to help anyone develop their personal skills whether it is in association with business, education such as schools and universities, or government learning. People who have a membership are able to access the courses online that are taught by recognized industry leaders that are engaging and of top-quality. Lynda also provides learning content in German, French, and Spanish under another website called Video2brain. Being able to download Lynda videos might be extremely helpful if you need to spend time on commuting and you would like to use that time wisely, or you are giving a training seminar, etc. However, as of currently, Lynda.com does not offer the option to view videos offline for their basic membership subscribers, offline viewing is available for those people who have LyndaCampus, LyndaEnterprise, or LyndaPro. Take your learning on the road with these Lynda video downloaders in this article.
Acting as a powerful Lynda video downloader, AceThinker Video Keeper allows you to download Lynda courses in high quality. It well supports batch downloading so you can download multiple videos at one time to save time. Apart from Lynda, you can also use this program to download videos from all renowned video hosting websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion and many more. In addition, you can convert downloaded videos to any popular format to be compatible with mobiles, tablets, online sites, media players and even DVD devices. For online live streaming videos, you’re also able to capture them with the built-in screen recording function.
To start using this tool, just check out this guideline below:
Step1 Download the program
Firstly, you can simply download from buttons below and then install it on your computer. Upon activating the program, look for the videos you like to download.
Try It Free
Step2 Download your video
Once you have the interface opened, downloading the video via its URL is easy. You need to copy the URL of the desired video from Lynda, resume to the main interface of the program, click on “Paste URL” and then paste the URL to the given field. You can then proceed with the downloading process. On the right part of the screen, click on “Downloading” menu to check the progress of videos being downloaded. You could find them in “Completed” menu when they’re done. You must be aware that the application is also good for having multiple downloads.
Step3 Convert your video
Videos downloaded are in FLV formats, if you need to transfer them to mobiles or use on other devices, you may need to convert them within this software. In the given profile dialog, you could choose the output format you need. Or if you prefer, you can also move onto the device options to convert your videos to compatible formats for specific device with presets. Once done with configuration, just hit the Convert button to start with your video conversion. Within just a short while, you will see converted videos ready to use by navigating to “Converted” menu on left pane. Right click on a video in the list and you can then choose to locate it in local directory or play it directly.
Freemake Video Downloader is an all-in-one video downloader that is capable of handling video formats from files such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MP3, WAV, and 3GP. This software is able to download video not only from Lynda but also from Newsmax, Flickr, YouTube and hundreds of others.
Freemake Video Downloader currently works on Windows only and provides a major way to download videos via URL. However, due to some reports, you will find the software is only good for 2 to 4 downloads before it freezes with no hope of restarting.
In order to use this program, you can follow the steps below:
- First of all you need to download and install the program from its official website, and after you open the interface, you can simply copy the link of your video URL from Lynda and paste it into the search bar of the program to start downloading the video directly.
- Once you downloaded the video which you needed, you can change the available options to let the program convert your video to a more compatible format which you can use for a wide range of your devices.
While Bigasoft is a video downloader that is able to handle all the aforementioned file formats, it is also able to download ultra-high definition (4k) video formats. The software program works as a video/audio recording tool that you are able to record video while streaming content. Bigasoft is also able to download entire playlists in a batch download process. According to the reviews given by Lynda users, the software program works very well on downloading Lynda videos. The only complaints for the software is that some of the files will result in large size, some videos take serious time to download them correctly.
To use this tool with the most benefit, here are the steps:
- Firstly you need to prepare the program by downloading it, installing it and opening the interface.
- Afterwards you can open your desired Lynda video and copy that URL to paste it into the search bar of the interface.
- You can also click on the Paste URL button to do this with one click.
- After this point you can simply click on the big blue downloading arrow icon so your video will be analyzed and automatically downloaded by the program which will make it very comfortable to you, as you can see the downloading progress and manage easily that your video will be saved on your computer.
There might be a number of issues if your Lynda.com video download on your device pauses before its completion. The issues may include limitations of the operating system, background actions or bandwidth limitations. We advice you to keep the app open till the video is completely downloaded.
- Try to complete reboot the device after making sure Lynda.com is completely shut down.
- Shutting down an android app is not as simple as that and you might want to learn the proper process.
- Go to Amazon play store or Google play and reinstall the Linda.com app after uninstalling it.
- Previously downloaded content will be deleted from the device when you uninstall it so you might have to download it again.
- Check if the date and time in your device are set to Automatic by going to your device’s General Settings.
- A browser may launch to redirect you to your organization’s portal if you log into your account through your organisation’s network. You might want to clear cache and cookies from your device if the launched default browser window is not up to date or unsupported by our site.
- Go to settings and launch the application
- From settings application, tap on Safari
- Scroll down to Advanced and click on it
- If it’s ON but still not working check to see if Accept cookies are set to From visited
- If you’re still having trouble tap Clear history, clear cookies and clear Cache buttons. You will need to confirm every option to be sure you won’t have trouble again
If you are still facing issues with downloading videos on Lynda.com then there might be other issues like limitations of the operating system, bandwidth limitation or background actions. For a smooth download, we recommend you keep the app open till the video completely downloads.
As you can see several tool are available for you to download your Lynda courses in a professional manner to your computer where you can always be sure afterwards to be able to watch them offline anytime in the future. It is mainly up to your preference which solution you will find the most suitable to your needs, but we recommend you to use Video Keeper as it will surely satisfy all your downloading needs and become a partner which provides you a smooth and enjoyable downloading experience.
If you have any other solution for downloading Lynda courses, please share it in the comment with all the readers. And we will also try to add more reliable methods.