I love watching movies on Lifetime TV for it offers full-length movies. However, I find it inconvenient because I need to stay online just to watch movies on Lifetime. That is why I am looking for easy and practical way to download videos from Lifetime and save them for offline viewing. In this way, I can transfer them on my portable devices and watch movies while sitting comfortably on the couch or to while away boredom while I’m on a train.
There is no doubt Lifetime is one of the best websites to stream movies and TV shows for no cost. However, it is not a stable site anymore, and you can find other similar sites that even offer more Lifetime movies than Lifetime TV such as 123Movies, YouTube, Vudu, and more. The only concern though is if you spend most of your time on the move- trains, planes, and the like. You might want to turn that dead air into viewing time by saving movies on your mobile device. This way you can watch even without an internet connection. Actually, there are a bunch of tools available online that can download movies from Lifetime TV and other video sharing sites. To simplify your work, we gathered some of the best movies, which you may consider convenient and helpful. Read through this article and see the tools along with the step-by-step guide on how to use them.
Tagged as the best video downloader, AceThinker Video Keeper is designed to help users download movies from all major video hosting sites. This includes Vimeo, Hulu, Lynda, Lifetime, and much more. This professional video software comes equipped with useful features like auto-detection, allowing you to download the video you are streaming through the help of its built-in browser. As mentioned, there is a browser within the tool so you can search for any video site and directly download it using the tool. Furthermore, it has a screen recording capability that lets you record the screen of your on-going screen activity. That means you can watch a video while recording the video and save it locally for later viewing. On the other hand, here’s a brief guide on how to use Video Keeper to download Lifetime movies.
Step1 Download and install Video Keeper
Download Video Keeper on your computer. Click the download button provided below and choose the right platform for your computer. Launch the program afterwards.
Step2 Copy and paste the video url
Once the app is launched, open any video from Lifetime movies and then copy its link from the URL box. After that, paste the URL into the Video Keeper. Simply click on the “Paste URL” button and the download should start right away.
Step3 Check the video playback
When the download is complete, the video will then be ready to be played. Just click the “Completed” section from the left side menu. You should see the downloaded video under this tab. Simply double-click on the video to check the playback.
Another online tool that you may consider helpful is TubeOffline. It has the capability to download Lifetime movies without any registration needed. That means you can enjoy all the services offered by the app for almost no cost. Aside from that, it comes with an audio downloader that allows you to download only the audio of the video. Download videos or audio using this program is just a click away. In order to use this program, refer to the instructions provided below to be guided.
- First, you need to go to the Lifetime site and open the video you want to download. Copy its link and paste it into the address bar of TubeOffline.
- Next, go to the official page of TubeOffline. From this page, you will see two options for downloading. One is for the video while the other is for audio.
- Make sure to select the field where you can download videos then paste the link into its URL bar. Click the “Get video” button to start downloading.
- Once the video has been recognized, you will be directed to the window where you can choose your desired video format. Click the “DOWNLOAD” button save the video on your computer.
VLC Video Downloader is considered a well-known video downloader because it is one of the most visited websites among the other downloaders. This is an extension browser that you can use to download Lifetime movies for free. On top of that, this tool has an advanced function that enables you to play the video using just the link of the video. This comes handy especially when some videos require flash player installed on your browser in order to play the video. That means you can easily play the video you like without any additional installation. To begin using the program, please be guided on the steps given below.
- Go to the Chrome store and type in VLC Video Downloader on the search bar, add it on your Chrome browser
- Next, visit the Lifetime website and play the video. Next, open the video download plugin right next to the address bar.
- Click the “Add Videos” button, and a downloadable video should appear from the interface.
- Choose the video format that suits your preferences well then set the file location of the video.
- Once the video is downloaded successfully, you can check the video from the location where you set the file.
All the tools outlined in this content can definitely help you when it comes to downloading Lifetime movies and TV shows. Also, you can use them to download movies and videos from other sites aside from Lifetime TV. However, if you want to batch download movies in a fast and easy manner with high-quality output, then look no further than Video Keeper. It’s just a friendly suggestion just in case you are still not decided which one you should try first.