AceThinker Video Keeper Lite
The first JW Player video downloader tool you should consider using is AceThinker Video Keeper Lite. This is an all-in-one video downloading solution that is rich is functionalities. It can obtain videos from different sources, even from the restricted sites. In addition to that, you can download videos of a group of videos at one time with HD quality. And what's so good about this tool is that is has a traditional way of copying and pasting video URLs while the other is the most convenient way to download a video. Also, it has a built-in web browser wherein you can play movies or videos from the tool itself. And in case the video can't be downloaded for some reason, better yet, record the video. Follow to save the JW Player video with this program.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and install Video Keeper Lite
To begin, you have to install the tool on your computer. Simply click one of the download buttons above. After downloading the program, follow the setup installation to install then launch it to get familiarized with the tool.
Step 2 Download JW Player Videos
Once the app is launched, open a browser then visit the site of "JW Player" and look for the video you want to save. After that, go back to the main menu of the tool and click the "Paste URL" button and let the tool analyze and download the URL.
Step 3 Play the Video
The on-going downloads are located at the "Downloading" section. When the video is downloaded completely, you will be able to view the playback from the "Completed" section, where all downloaded videos are found. To do so, right-click on the video and select "Play." You can now enjoy your favorite JW Player videos even offline.
IDM is also a great and yet simple solution for downloading videos from JW Player. This is an extension program that needs to be integrated into a browser to work. It allows you to acquire JW Player videos embedded from webpages freely. You can also enjoy the privilege of downloading JW Player videos regardless of the platform and web browser you are using. Most of all, you can download any video without any cost. However, this may require a good and reliable internet connection to reduce the time of the downloading video. Also, the tool has a 31-day trial, so you have to make download as early and as many as you can before the free trial expires. On the other hand, check out the following steps to download videos from JW Player.
How to use IDM
- At first, download IDM by visiting the official web page of the program. Install the program and run it afterwards.
- The next step is to integrate the program onto the browser you want to use. It is recommended to use either Mozilla or Chrome Browser.
- On your browser, click on the three dots at the upper right corner. Hover your mouse to "More tools."
- From the list of options, click on "Extensions" then toggle IDM Integration Module to on.
- This time, relaunch your browser and then visit the site of JW Player. Select the JW Player video you are most interested in and click the "Download this video" attached to the video.
- Select your desired format then from the appearing window, configure some settings(download location, category, description, etc.) and click "Start Download." You can check the video by clicking "Open" or proceed by clicking "Close."
GetFLV is another program to save video from JWPlayer efficiently. Like AceThinker Video Keeper, this comes with an in-app browser allowing you to visit different video hosting webpages. It addition, it automatically detects the video that is playing on the website you are in. It displays all the downloadable videos at the bottom of the interface, making it easier to obtain videos. Moreover, the program is loaded with useful utilities, including the option for you to download videos in batch, convert videos to other formats, rip the audio out of a video, and more. On the drawback, the interface of the app is a bit old school. After all, people are only after the app's downloading capability. So, if you are into downloading videos and nothing more, GetFLV is a worthy program. Meanwhile, an instruction below is listed for you to be guided on how to use it.
- Visit the website to get the installer. By the way, you will need to extract the installer of the app from a zip.
- Extract the file zip and get the app installed. Proceed to installation and immediately open the program. Once launched, you will be directed to the Video Browser interface of the app.
- Now, go to the video hosting site which uses JWPlayer to stream video. Then the tool will automatically analyze the video and give a link of each video playing on the site.
- Select the video link of your choice and click the "Download" button next to the links.
- After downloading the video, go to the directory of the downloaded videos to check the output of the video.
Flash Video Downloader
You can also opt to Flash Video Downloader if you want to download without installing any program on your PC. It is a well-known extension app compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Browser designed to get videos from video hosting platforms. It supports JWPlayer videos, MP4 videos, Facebook videos, Fly video, and a lot more. You can also use it to download formats including, videos, audios, as well as flash. The tool does not require experience in downloading videos; even a non-computer savvy can easily acquire videos. Also, it can obtain video within a matter of seconds from any website you wish to download. To use this program, follow the instructions outlined below, and get your favorite JWPlayer videos.
How to use Flash Video Downloader
- You need to install the plugin to your Mozilla or Chrome browser first. To do that, open a browser and visit the Chrome Store. Type in the exact name of the app on the search bar.
- When the app shows up on the screen, simply click on "Add to Chrome" followed by "Add extension" from the pop-up.
- Once the extension is added, you can now start downloading JWPlayer videos. Just go to the website where a video hosted by JWPlayer is embedded.
- Initially, the icon of the Flash Video Downloader is greyed out. So, as soon as it detects a video playing, it should turn to blue. This indicates that there are videos from the site that can be downloaded.
- Next, click on the download icon associated with the video you are trying to download, and the video should be downloaded instantly. If you want to check the playback, just navigate to your download folder where all downloaded browser files are located.
Our last tool is Catchvideo.net, a browser-dependent program which allows downloading videos through their URL. It's given that it can save videos from different video websites. Well, aside from that, this tool also offers free service for converting videos into an MP3 file. You may also convert videos into OGG, AAC, and FLAC formats. Adjust some audio settings like Bitrate, Channels, and Sample rate.
Furthermore, users may choose to select their preferred video quality from 360P to 4K quality. Just take note that it can't fetch videos from Vevo, music videos, and videos that are subject to copyright. Despite this, it's still considered a great option as it supports mobile devices for downloading JWPlayer videos. With it, you can download videos, even computer handy. Anyway, here's a simple instruction to download videos using this program.
- Open a web browser and go to JWPlayer site or to any site that uses JWPlayer as a host for video streaming.
- Copy the video URL of the video, however, it's a bit tricky get the URL of a JWPlayer video. So make sure to follow the succeeding instructions carefully.
- Right-click near the video you want to download and then select "Inspect." Navigate to Network > Media. Play the video for about 5 seconds, and its requested URL should appear on the Media module.
- Copy the video URL of the requested video. Right-click on the URL and choose "Copy."
- Then, go to the website of Catchvideo.net and paste the video URL on the download box. Next, select your desired video quality and click "Catch!"
- After analyzing the data of the video, click the green "Download" button to save the video on your PC. Just go to the download section of your browser if you wish to see the playback of the video.
All programs featured above are guaranteed helpful when it comes to downloading videos from JW Player. Using these programs, you will be able to enjoy the experience of watching JW Player videos, even without an internet connection needed. Each app comes with an advantage of their own, yet choosing the best tool will still depend on your standards. If you want to download videos on the go, then you should pick the online downloaders. Now, if you want to do more than just downloading videos, it's advisable to choose the desktop programs. However, if you are considering the screen recording, AceThinker Video Keeper is probably your best bet. This is something you can not only use for acquiring videos but also for recording important events on your desktop like online classes, making tutorials, and so much more.