If you are very fond of entertaining and hilarious memes, visiting iFunny would be a no-brainer choice. It provides a massive collection of comical and witty pictures, GIFs, and more. Aside from that, it also added videos to its excellent content so users can watch comedic scenes. Also, it has a community that allows users to share and post your own memes and share it with other subscribers. Due to all of these fantastic features, it gained over 10 million users worldwide. So, downloading their video memes is useful nowadays so that you can share the laughter with your friends and peers. Navigate into the solutions below to know how to download iFunny video If you are very fond of entertaining and hilarious memes, visiting iFunny would be a no-brainer choice. It provides a massive collection of comical and witty pictures, GIFs, and more. Aside from that, it also added videos to its excellent content so users can watch comedic scenes. Also, it has a community that allows users to share and post your own memes and share it with other subscribers. Due to all of these fantastic features, it gained over 10 million users worldwide. So, downloading their video memes is useful nowadays so that you can share the laughter with your friends and peers. Navigate into the solutions below to know how to download iFunny video using the best methods.
The best way to save videos from iFunny is by using the AceThinker Video Keeper. What separates Video Keeper from the rest is it can download any online videos three times faster in high quality compared to others. Additionally, it presents two options to download videos from multiple video streaming websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and more. First, it downloads videos using the URL; or grab them automatically via its unique “Detect” function. Detect allows users to download the videos automatically without leaving the main interface since it already has a built-in default browser. Finally, it supports downloading videos in multiple formats compatible to play for desktop and mobile devices. To learn more about this excellent software, follow the steps below.
Step1 Download and Install the Software
First, click any of the “Download” buttons located above that suits your operating system. Follow the installation guide and then launch Video Keeper once done.
Step2 Download Using the Detect Feature
From the main interface, go to the “Detect” tab to access the built-in browser. Visit the official website of iFunny then choose any video you want to download. Make sure that the “Enable Detector” function is turned on and try to play the chosen video. Wait for a few seconds and let software track the video playing. After that, let the Video Keeper download the video and go back to the “Download” tab to check the progress.
Step3 Check the Video
Wait for a few moments until the download is finished. Once done, from the “Download” tab. Go to the “Completed” section to check it. Right-click the file name to either play, delete, or rename the video.
The next solution to download iFunny to MP4 is by doing it at TubeNinja. This tool is a web-based app that would not require any complicated installation nor registration process. Additionally, the developer claims that it is the best video downloader online because of its “Bookmarklet” function. This option allows users to grab a playing video from a website within a few clicks. Aside from the Bookmarklet option, it can also download videos using the “URL-Trick” and “Copy and Paste” features. Finally, it can also extract the audio of a clip, which is necessary in case users want to download the sound from a music video. Read the steps below to learn more about TubeNinja.
- Click the link provided to access the official website of TubeNinja. You can also bookmark the page for quicker access.
- Next, open a new tab to visit iFunny then choose any video you want to download. Copy the URL of the video then go back to the interface of TubeNinja.
- From the main interface, paste the URL into the download box, and the tool will automatically analyze the link. Wait for a few moments since the tool will provide the format and quality available to download.
- After that, right-click the “Download’ button next to the format chosen to start the process. Wait for a few minutes until it is finished. Once done, open the download folder to play the video.
Another iFunny downloader on this list is the Video DownloadHelper. Unlike other tools mentioned here, this one is an extension wherein users only need to install the client on their browser. One good thing about Video DownloadHelper is the extension does not display ads while using it on Google Chrome. Also, it can download the videos without any bandwidth restrictions allowing it to do the process in the fastest way possible. Aside from videos, this extension can download image galleries, which could be a great option since iFunny also showcases pictures from its pages. However, one drawback of the tool is that it is only available to Firefox and Chrome browsers. Scroll down to know more about this solution and learn how to use it.
- First, access this link to visit this extension store and get Video DownloadHelper. From here, click “Add to Chrome”, then “Add extension” to install it to your browser.
- Then, open a new tab to access iFunny to choose and play any video you want to download. Click the Video DownloadHelper icon at the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Next, a menu will appear showing the quality and format available. Click the format provided, and the extension will ask first to install a companion app before you can continue. Download and install this app to proceed.
- Once done, it will automatically start the download then. Wait for a few minutes until the process is finished. Once done, open the target folder to play the downloaded video.
One limitation of iFunny is that it does not feature a default “Save” button so users can download their content anytime they want. However, there is a way for Android users to share the video or image via e-mail. Regarding this option, users would be able to download it directly though your e-mail. Also, this would be a great alternative since you will have the mobile app of iFunny installed on your Android smartphone. This might sound complicated for but don’t worry, it is not hard as it seem. Follow the easy guide below to learn how to do it using your Android phone.
- Once you installed the iFunny Android App from Google Play Store, launch the app on your Android phone. From here, search for any video you want to download.
- Next, tap the selected video, and a menu will appear at the bottom-right corner of the video. From here, tap the “Share” icon then select “Email” from the options.
- After that, it will open a new window accessing the email. From here, type in your e-mail address into the “To” field and tap the “Send” button.
- Then, open the default “Email” app installed in your phone wherein you sent the video. Tap the message to open it, and you will see the URL and video in MP4 format. From here, hit the “Download” button to start.
- Wait for a few minutes until it is done. Once finished, the video is usually saved into the “Download” album. Open and check your file folders to find it and play the video.
Finally, there is also a feasible option to grab videos from iFunny using your iOS devices. In this instance, you would need to install and acquire an Instagram app before you can do it. However, this option is way easier than doing it using an Android phone since the downloaded video is available at the Photos app. Additionally, this method is free, and you can download any videos without any limitations. Before anything else, make sure that you will install iFunny first using the App Store. To know how to download the video using your iOS devices, check the steps below.
- First, after you installed the iFunny iOS App to your iPhone or iPad, launch it to access its main interface. Then, explore any video you wish to download.
- Next, tap the selected video to check it play it. From here, hit the “Share” icon located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- After that, a menu will appear. Tap “Instagram” from the options and it will transfer you to the app. Then, hit the “Close” icon at the top-left corner of the screen to close the preview.
- Finally, go back to the main menu to launch the “Photos” app. Find the saved video and play it to check.
iFunny proves to be one of the most visited meme sharing sites online nowadays. So, downloading its excellent content is a great deal, and you can send it to your friends. All of the mentioned ways above are all capable of getting the job done. However, we can claim that AceThinker Video Keeper is the best iFunny video downloader since it provides all the essential options to grab them. In case you have any comments or suggestions, please drop them below! Thank you!