Hulu is one of the most popular US-based video streaming services like Netflix. This video streaming service offers thousands of TV shows, movies and cartoons, and many more. Furthermore, the good thing with Hulu is it also provides multiples movies and series on their own. Are you wondering how to download Hulu videos so as to watch them offline and share them with your friends? Luckily in this article, we gathered reliable methods that you can use to download videos from Hulu. You can dig deeper into this article because we also provide detailed steps on how to save videos easily.
Requirements to Download TV Shows and Movies on Hulu
Hulu is a paid streaming service that usually costs $5.99/month. So, before you can download its content, you need to meet some requirements. If you're looking for the requirements on how to save video content from Hulu, check this solution because we listed some of the conditions in saving videos and TV shows.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Sign-up for a Hulu account and subscribe to its premium features.
- You can only save 25 videos across five devices.
Directly Download Hulu Videos on Android and iOS Devices
Are you wondering how you can save videos from Hulu to stream offline using your mobile devices? From the new updates of Hulu, it allows users to download movies and TV show so that you can watch it offline with your friends. However, there are limits in downloading videos like not all contents are available for offline streaming. Read down below because we will show you how to download content from Hulu using your mobile devices. Follow the detailed step to save videos in easily.
- Download and Install Hulu Mobile: First, on your mobile devices, go to Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and search for Hulu. In the overview section click the "Install" button (for Android) or "Get" button (for iOS) to install the Hulu mobile app. Once done, launch the tool to access its interface.
- Download Videos from Hulu: Second, tap the "Search" button on the lower right corner of the software to look for the video you wish to watch offline. After selecting the movie or TV show, click the "Download" icon next to the target video, to move the video on the "Downloads" tab of Hulu.
- Watch the Movies Offline: Next, go to the "Downloads" tab and wait until the downloading process is completed. Once the process is done, you can tap the downloaded video so that you can enjoy streaming your favorite movie offline.
How to Record Hulu Videos on Your Computer
If you don't want to pay Hulu's premium subscription, the best way to save them in your device is by recording. In that case, we present you the best Hulu recorder which is AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium. The main reason for that is It can capture a movie in HD quality from 720p, 1080p, and even 4K quality Hulu films. Besides, it can record your screen without any limit. Another good thing about this tool is it allows you to choose its default video format from MP4, WMV, AVI, and more. On the other hand, you can find the steps below on how to use this tool.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Screen Grabber Premium
For you to have this tool to your computer, choose your OS and click the "Download" button above to get its installer. After that, launch it and follow the guidelines for installing the screen recorder to your PC. Once done, start the software to access its interface, which is like a control bar.
Step 2 Set your Preferred Settings
Next, click the "3 lines" icon at the upper part and hit "Preferences" to open the settings window. You can choose your preferred video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, and more to play the video on the device that you are using. You can also change the output folder, recording quality, and hotkeys. Apply all the changes made by hitting the "OK" button.
Step 3 Start Recording Hulu videos
Go to the "Video Recorder" tab and turn "ON" the "System Sound" as your audio source. It is recommended to leave the "Microphone" turned off as you don't need it. After that, hit the "REC" button to start the Hulu recording.
Step 4 Save and Watch the Recorded Hulu video
When the Hulu video is finished, you can end the recording by clicking the "Stop" button. In doing this, the media player will pop-up, so you can watch the video by clicking the "Play" button. You can also have it by clicking the "Save" button to keep a copy on the output folder you set-up.
Tips to Skip Advertisements While Watching Hulu Movies
In streaming videos, from multiple video sharing sites like Hulu, YouTube, and many more, we cannot control the advertisements popping on the window. However, in this solution, we will show you some simple tips on how to skip ads while watching.
- Skip Starting Advertisements: In Hulu, there is an ad before you can start watching the movie that you selected. The first thing to do is to skip the ads, pause and wait until the ads load it completely. Once it finished loading, you can skip it easily by clicking the end of the seek-bar of the ads. Now, you can start watching the movie without watching the whole ads in the film.
- Skip Ads During the Program: We all know that ads are annoying, especially if they pop up while you're in the middle of the movie. Well, to save you with this hassle, these tips can help you skip ads while the program is playing. If the ad is about to play, jump back to the 3-minute mark of the video. For instance, if the ad is about to play in 12:30, jump back to 9:30 on the seek-bar of the movie, then pause it. After that, go back to 12:30, and the ad will disappear.