Crunchyroll is a very popular anime streaming platform that offers various anime series and Asian dramas with ads under the free version. Several ads within a single video give it the open TV channel vibe when watching under the free version. That is why for users, who want unlimited and uninterrupted viewing, then they should avail the premium service. However, there are ways to watch without getting interrupted by ads without spending a dime. One way is to download Crunchyroll videosCrunchyroll is a very popular anime streaming platform that offers various anime series and Asian dramas with ads under the free version. Several ads within a single video give it the open TV channel vibe when watching under the free version. That is why for users, who want unlimited and uninterrupted viewing, then they should avail the premium service. However, there are ways to watch without getting interrupted by ads without spending a dime. One way is to download Crunchyroll videos and then watch them offline. Luckily, there are a few essential tools that can help you download videos from Crunchyroll quickly, and some of them are featured below. Continue reading to learn more about these exceptional tools.
The first recommended tool is AceThinker Video Keeper. The tool gives users two options to download Crunchyroll videos online, one is by using the usual URL method, and the other one is by using its unique “Detect” feature. Also, the tool is not only a downloader but also has a “Screen recorder” and a video converter. Both tools are amazing in their own way because one can record screen activities with audio, while the other one can convert downloaded videos into various formats that work best for various devices. Truly a wonderful tool to download Crunchyroll videos, AceThinker Video Keeper is a worthy tool to try. Interested how it works? Follow the steps below.
Step1 Download and install AceThinker Video Keeper
To install Video Keeper, download its installer by clicking one of the buttons below. Next is to launch the installer from the PC and the follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
Step2 Use the Detect feature
Once the tool is installed, use the automatic way to download Crunchyroll video by clicking the “Detect” tab. From the built-in web-browser of Video Keeper, visit the website of Crunchyroll and then choose the Crunchyroll video to download. Click the “Enable Detector” button and later play the video. A notification will appear saying that the video is added to the download queue shortly after it plays.
Step3 Check the video
Click the “Download” tab to see the download progress and once the bar reaches 100%, it means that the download is complete. Once this happens, the video will be transferred to the “Completed” section where it is available to watch using the media player of Video Keeper.
uGet is desktop video downloader that can be used on both Windows and Mac devices. The good thing about this tool, is that it supports more than 1000 websites, Crunchyroll included. uGet is a great way to download anime videos from Crunchyroll, because it supports batch video downloading. Batch download allows users to download two or more videos by copying various URL and pasting them at once. The download speed is also stable, which ensure that download time will be fast and consistent. On top of all the amazing features mentioned, is the simple yet organized user-interface of the tool. Anyone who feels like using it to download any video, will surely be able to do so. To learn how to use the uGet, follow the simple guide below.
- Install uGet by going to its official website, and downloading the installer. Run the installer on the computer, and then follow the instructions from the window that will appear.
- Next, open a web browser, and then go to Crunchyroll. Choose the video that you want to download, and copy the video link from the address bar.
- Next, launch the app and then click the “Create new download” button from the main-interface represented by the “Paper” icon. The video information will then appear on a new window, and all you have to do, is click “OK.”
- The video will appear on the download queue, and wait for the download process to finish. Once done, the video will be moved to the “Finished” tab, and from there, you can watch the newly downloaded video.
Flash Video Downloader is a Google Chrome extension that enables users to download any video that they play on the web-browser. Flash Video Downloader is free to install from the Google Chrome store and can be used anytime. The tool provides various formats available for download, which is a plus for users who wants to download Crunchyroll videos. Also, the tool is very lightweight because it is only an extension, which means that it won’t be installed on the disk storage of the PC. To learn more about Flash Video Downloader, and learn how to use it, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser, and then visit the Chrome web store.
- From the search bar of the page, search for the term “Flash Video Downloader.” From the product page, click the “Add to Chrome” and wait for the process to finish.
- Open the Crunchyroll website and then select the video that needs to be downloaded.
- Play the Crunchyroll video and then from the browser toolbar, click the icon for “Flash Video Downloader” and choose from the available versions and click the “Download” button. The download process will start and once done, watch the Crunchyroll video using the media player of the tool.
Downloading Crunchyroll videos can prove to be much more cost-efficient than subscribing to their premium services. Not only do you get the same content without the ads, but there is also the option to watch the Crunchyroll videos offline. With that being said, AceThinker Video Keeper is the perfect tool because it can convert videos into various formats too. Also, it lets the users get videos without having to subscribe to any monthly or annual plan, which is very cost-efficient. You can also check this article if you want to look for more best free anime websites.