Coub is one of the emerging video sharing platforms available for both desktop and mobile devices. This streaming website is a collection of YouTube for video loops, and their users can extract the best part and combine it with other videos. Although their videos only look like GIFs, they still include the sound of the video loops, making them more enjoyable to watch repeatedly. Aside from that, each video are categorized according to their genre. Regarding this, downloading these videos has become a norm due to its hilarious and awesome content. So users can share it with their friends and laugh together. However, in default, users can not directly download Coub videos. In this article, let us explore the 6 best Coub video downloaders to save all of their content with ease.
AceThinker Video Keeper
The first and the best Coub video downloader on this list is AceThinker Video Keeper. This is a robust yet intuitive video downloading tool that can grab videos from 100+ streaming websites, including Coub. Powered by a multi-threading technology, Video Keeper can download videos three times faster in HD quality compared to other software. Additionally, this software can download multiple videos simultaneously without slowing much of the download speed. The unique function of Video Keeper is it can automatically download videos with the help of its "Detect" feature. Equipped with a built-in web browser, users can download the videos playing on the browser without leaving the software interface. To learn more about this notable video downloader, check the steps provided below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
First, click any of the "Download" buttons provided above to get a copy of the software. Run and follow the installation process to save it to your device. Once done, launch Video Keeper to access the main interface.
Step 2 Download the Video
Next, visit the official website of Coub to browse and select the particular video you want to download. Copy the URL of the video then go back to the main interface of Video Keeper. From here, click the "Paste URL" button and let the tool analyze and download the video automatically.
Step 3 Play the Video
Wait for a few moments until the software finishes the process. Once done, go to the "Completed" panel of the software to access the downloaded video. Right-click the file name and a menu will appear. From here, you can either play, delete, or rename the video.
Coub to Video
The first online tool that can download from Coub is the Coub to Video. All of the saved videos are usually under MP4 format and are playable in multiple devices like PC, notebooks, mobile phones, and smartwatches. This online tool also claims to be the fastest downloader since it can grab these video loops in an average time of 30 secs. Additionally, it provides a preview window to ensure that users got the file they wanted to save. Also, it ensures that the audio of the loop is included in the download to get the full viewing experience. To learn more about this online downloader, check the steps provided below.
- First, click the link provided to access the official website of the tool. From here, you can see the URL box wherein you need to paste the Coub link.
- Next, open a new tab to access the official website of Coub. From here, browse and select the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of video then go back to the online downloader to paste the link in the box. A preview will show on the window next to the URL box.
- Once you're satisfied with it, click the "Convert" button and a new window will appear. From here, click "Download Video (original)" to get the no time-restricted copy of the file.
- Finally, let the tool analyze the link. Then, click the "Download Video" again to save it. Once done, open the target folder to check or play the Coub video.
Another online tool that can download Coub video with audio is Getcoub. One unique option of this website is that it also allows users to extract the audio-only of a particular Coub video loop. Additionally, it gives users a choice to download the video in a 15 or 60-second format. This is necessary in case users want to grab the video and share it with Instagram. Moreover, users can even browse the latest downloads from different accounts if they're going to get ideas from others. Also, it features the multiple categories of genres found in Coub itself. Regarding this, users can download the video loops even without leaving the interface of the online tool. Check the steps below to learn how to use Getcoub.
- Open your favorite web browser to launch the official website of Getcoub. For future use, it is recommended to bookmark the site for quicker access.
- From here, you can browse any video loops you want to download. Click the desired category to choose the video.
- Now, click the "Download" button underneath the chosen video. Then, click "Download MP4" to save it in video format.
- Wait for a few moments until the download is finished. Once done, open the target folder to check and play the video.
The next Coub video downloader on this list is Savevideo.me. This online video downloader is not only limited to grab videos from Coub, but also more famous streaming websites like Vimeo, Dailymotion, and others. However, it is not available to download YouTube videos due to copyright restrictions. Also, Savevideo.me allows users to save Coub videos in HD quality like 4K, 1080p, and more. Moreover, it can download the videos within 3 easy clicks only. One problem though with this website is that it contains ads that users might find annoying while downloading videos. Look into the steps below to get the quick guide on how to use the online tool.
- First, open a web browser then visit the website of Savevideo.me. From here, you can access the main interface of the online tool.
- Next, open a new tab to access the official website of Coub. Browse and select the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the selected video then go back to the online tool. Paste the link into the URL box and hit the "Download" button.
- Once it analyzed the link, the tool will show the different formats you can download. From here, click "Download video file" beside your preferred quality.
- Wait for a few moments until it is done. After that, open the target download folder to play the saved video.
FetchFile is another online video downloader that can grab Coub videos with ease. Aside from that, it can also save videos from YouTube directly. Additionally, it can download these videos in different formats such as MP4, WEBM, and more. Moreover, all downloaded videos are available to save in the local storage or save it directly into Dropbox. However, one main problem of FetchFile is that whenever users download the file in video format, it is muted. The online tool will not grab the audio embedded in the video loop, but it can download the audio separately in the MP3 format. Read the steps below to know how to use Fetchfile to save Coub loop videos.
- Launch your preferred web browser to visit the official website of FetchFile. Then, open a new tab and access Coub. From here, browse and select the video you want to save.
- Copy the URL of the video then go back to FetchFile. Paste the link into the URL box then click "Download video".
- Next, a list of formats and qualities available will appear. Go to the MP4 tab and select "Download video" beside the quality you choose.
- Finally, a new tab will open, showing you a preview of the video loop. Next, click the "Menu" button located at the bottom-right corner of the video. Click the "Download" button to save it.
- Wait for a few moments until the video loop is downloaded. After that, open the target folder to play the Coub video.
The last online downloader that can save Coub video loops on this list is the AllVideoSave. This online video downloader allows users to grab as many videos as they want, without asking for any payment. Aside from that, it does not require any complicated steps to use or download any software to install. Also, all downloaded Coub videos are ensured to be free of malware, and it is secure and safe to use. However, like some Savevideo.me and Fetchfile, the MP4 file available is muted, and the audio is only available to download separately. To learn more about this online tool, check the easy-to-use user guide below.
- Open your web browser then click the link provided to access the online tool. Also, open a new tab then visit the official website of Coub.
- From here, browse and choose the video you wish to download. Copy the URL of the video selected.
- Next, go back to the page of AllVideoSave to paste the link into the URL box. Click the "Download" button to analyze the link.
- Then, the list of qualities and formats available will appear. Once selected, right-click the "Download" button beside the chosen format. Lastly, click "Save link as" to start the process.
- Once the download is done, open the target folder to play the video loop.
Coub provides hilarious and entertaining content and video loops. However, downloading these videos is not that easy compared to other sites. But we found out the best solution for this little problem. All six solutions reviewed above can do this task with ease. So, choose at least one of them and enjoy them. In case you have any more suggestions, feel free to fill in the comment box below. Thank you!