CNN is one of the most reliable and trustworthy news channels in the world, which is produced in the United States. Due to its popularity, it has sister channels in multiple countries like the Philippines, Spain, Brazil, and more. Also, it expands its broadcast, and CNN created a website so its avid subscribers can browse and surf their news online. Its official site is composed of several news articles, news clips, and other featured videos about news and current events. However, not all the time, we can watch recent news videos since the internet connection is not always available. Also, we cannot say that we are still free to take a look at the website from time to time. Luckily, there is software that can download CNN videos CNN is one of the most reliable and trustworthy news channels in the world, which is produced in the United States. Due to its popularity, it has sister channels in multiple countries like the Philippines, Spain, Brazil, and more. Also, it expands its broadcast, and CNN created a website so its avid subscribers can browse and surf their news online. Its official site is composed of several news articles, news clips, and other featured videos about news and current events. However, not all the time, we can watch recent news videos since the internet connection is not always available. Also, we cannot say that we are still free to take a look at the website from time to time. Luckily, there is software that can download CNN videos, so you can watch it once you have time. Also, we collected the best downloaders for you to achieve this feat.
As a writer, it is an essential requirement for us to be updated with the current news and events happening around the world. I always visit several local and international news websites, especially CNN. However, due to my busy schedule, there are times that I cannot watch any news videos. Thanks to AceThinker Video Keeper which helps me to download CNN videos without breaking a sweat.
Video Keeper supports downloading videos from over 100 streaming sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, and CNN. It boasts a multi-threading feature that uses the entire bandwidth of your internet connection to boost the download speed for up to three times. Aside from downloading, it offers a built-in converter that saves videos into other formats like MP3, AVI, MOV, and more. Below, you can find more information about this software and learn how to download videos from CNN in 2 ways: download video straight from the website, or save any CNN videos uploaded to YouTube.
- If it s available, it allows you to download all the videos compiled in an entire YouTube playlist within a few clicks.
- The software provides a built-in screen recorder to record a video if ever there is a website that has a strict copyright restriction and will not allow you to download its video.
- Video Keeper can download a video for up to 4K resolution.
- You can transfer or upload a downloaded video straight to iTunes.
1. Download CNN Videos on its Official Website
Step1 Download and Install Video Keeper
First and foremost, click the “Download” button given above to get the installer of Video Keeper on your computer. Run and follow its installation process until you saved it completely. Once installed, launch the software to access it.
Step2 Configure the Settings
From its main interface, click the “3 Dots” at the top-right and choose “Settings.” Once the settings window appeared, configure some elements like the output folder, download quality, and more. Click “OK” to save all the changes made.
Step3 Download CNN Video
Next, open your desired web browser and visit CNN. Choose which video you want to download and copy the URL. Then, go back to Video Keeper and click “Paste URL” to start.
Step4 Play the CNN Video
Once the video is downloaded successfully, go to the “Completed” panel. From here, right-click the file name and choose “Play” to preview the video using the built-in player. If you wish, the software can turn your video to mobile/computer compatible format and you can select “Add to” then “Convert” to continue.
Step5 Convert the Video
Now, click the “Drop-down” menu found on the “Profile” option of the interface. Then, choose which format you want from the expanded list that will appear. Once set-up, click “Convert” to begin.
Step6 Play the Video
Wait for a few moments and let the software convert the CNN video. Once done, a prompt will appear, notifying you that it is finished. From here, click “OK” to automatically open the output folder so you can play the video in your desired media player.
2. Additional Tips for Downloading CNN Videos on YouTube
- CNN is also available on YouTube which gives you another option to grab videos for watching offline. As a suggestion, subscribe to their channel so you will be notified whenever they upload a new video.
- Next, find the video you want to grab and copy its URL to start. Go back to the main interface of the software to click “Paste URL.” For a few seconds, Video Keeper will analyze the link and download it afterward.
- Wait for a few minutes until the video is downloaded. Once done, click “Completed” found at the left pane of the software. From here, right-click the video and hit “Play” to preview it.
If you have a Mac computer with you, this software might be good for you. iTube HD Video Downloader is one of the best CNN downloaders for Mac because of its “Turbo Mode” function that can download videos three-times faster. Since YouTube also streams CNN news videos, this software is reliable because it can save YouTube playlist in batch. Aside from that, it also provides a screen recorder so you can capture an on-going live stream on CNN. Both of its download and record functions can export in Full HD quality or in 1080p resolution. You can purchase its license for $24.95/year if you want to unlock other features like “Smart Download,” which saves and convert the video simultaneously. Also, it will allow you to transfer the downloaded videos to your iOS phones.
- First, download the iTube HD Video Downloader by going to its official website.
- Then, go to CNN and copy the link of the video that you want to download.
- Next, launch the iTube Studio, and click “Paste URL” at the upper leftmost part of the tool to start downloading.
- Once finished, go to the “Downloaded” tab to see the of all the downloads. You can simply double-click on the video to play it.
TubeOffline allows you to download and convert CNN videos into other file formats at the same time. Moreover, it is efficient to use this solution since it can work with without installing. Additionally, it can download news videos for up to HD quality or 720p resolution. Aside from CNN, this online tool is capable of saving videos from other streaming websites like LiveLeak, BiliBili, Facebook, and more. Regarding these supported websites, they are found on its homepage and sorted alphabetically. However, the pages of TubeOffline is littered with multiple ads that might annoy users.
- Go to CNN and get the link of the video that you want to download.
- Next, visit the official website of TubeOffline paste the link to the URL bar.
- After that, click the “GET video” button beside the URL bar to start analyzing the video.
- Once done, choose the preferred video format and resolution and then click the “DOWNLOAD” button to start downloading the video.
- When its done, you can watch the video by going to its output folder.
The last CNN video downloader on this list is IOTransfer 4. As its name suggests, this software can grab CNN videos and transfer them to your iOS phones and tablets instantly. This is necessary, so you can watch the news videos anytime or wherever you want. Aside from that, it can convert a short CNN video to a GIF file if you wish. It can also download videos from other 20+ sites, including Facebook, Twitch, and YouTube. Additionally, it also has an online tool version in case you want to use it using your Mac computer. Although the software provides a 7-day free trial, you have to purchase its license for $26.99/year, so you can continue to use its features. Also, you cannot convert a video to other format unless your purchased it.
- You can download the IOTransfer by going to its website.
- Then, go to the CNN website and look for the video that you want to download and copy its link.
- After that, launch the IOTransfer and go to the “VIDEOS” tab and paste the video link on the URL bar.
- Next, click the “Download” button under the URL bar to start downloading the CNN video.
- Lastly, you can find and watch the downloaded video under the “Finished” tab. You can play it by selecting the video and clicking the “Play” button.