Bitchute is basically a platform that you can use to torrent out your videos to different social networking and video sharing sites. This neat, open load video sharing site, will make it easier for you to share your videos without uploading videos on the portal each time you have a new one. You can just link your YouTube channel to Bitchute to embed the videos you have on your channel. Also, the P2P protocol of the site makes it easier to connect to other computers and download videos together without connecting to the internet. However, the download speed might take longer than the usual speed that you are getting when you are connected to the internet. That is why we listed 4 of the best methods on how to download Bitchute videoBitchute is basically a platform that you can use to torrent out your videos to different social networking and video sharing sites. This neat, open load video sharing site, will make it easier for you to share your videos without uploading videos on the portal each time you have a new one. You can just link your YouTube channel to Bitchute to embed the videos you have on your channel. Also, the P2P protocol of the site makes it easier to connect to other computers and download videos together without connecting to the internet. However, the download speed might take longer than the usual speed that you are getting when you are connected to the internet. That is why we listed 4 of the best methods on how to download Bitchute video without having to worry about your computer safety.
AceThinker Video Keeper is one of the most reliable tools to download videos from almost all video sharing platforms. Also, it is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. It is loaded with impressive and powerful functions. It features automatic-detector that allows you to get the video from BitChute by just streaming the video on the app’s built-in browser. It lets you download videos much faster compared to similar software. Moreover, the app permits users to convert videos into a variety formats. Apart from that, one can also use it to improve videos using its video editing tools. On the other hand, below are the steps on how to use this app as your BitChute downloader.
Step1 Download and install Video Keeper
Download the app on your computer first. Choose the platform according to your computer OS and click the download button. Then, install the program by following the setup wizard and wait until the app is launched.
Try it for Free
Step2 Download BitChute video
To download videos from BitChute, go to the “Detect” tab and visit the website of BitChute by typing in its web link from the address bar. On the webpage, look for a video you are most interested in and play it. Don’t forget to enable the auto-detector located at the lower left corner of the interface. The video then will be downloaded instantly. To check the download status, switch tabs from “Detect” to “Download”. Under the “Downloading” section, you should see the video being downloaded.
Step3 Check video playback
When the video is successfully downloaded, it will then be added to the “Completed” section where all downloaded videos are stored. Using your computer mouse, right-click on the video you just downloaded and choose “Play” from the menu to preview.
In case you want to download videos without installing additional software, Tubeninja is a good option. This allows you to download videos from different video sharing sites, including BitChute, Vine and Tumbler. Compatibility wise, it permits you to grab videos using your Mac or Windows device. On top of that, the tool offers two different approaches when downloading videos. One is the normal way of copy-paste URL. The other downloading approach is by using the DL-trick, which detects the video you are steaming. After that, it will provide a download link for an instant download. Depending on your downloading preference, you can use both ways. However, DL-trick is only exclusive to some sites. Now to download from BitChute, check out the steps below.
How to use Tubeninja
- First, visit the website of BitChute on your web browser.
- Stream the video you want to download and get its video link from the address bar.
- Go to Tubeninja and paste video link into the download field of the tool and click “Download” to detect the video.
- Once video is successfully detected, scroll down the site to see the video. Right-click the “Download” icon and select “Save link as” then select an output folder.
- You can check the downloaded video from the folder where you set the output location.
Another online downloading app you can use to acquire videos from BitChute is Savieo. This is an online app offering free service to download videos from BitChute and other famous sites. With Savieo, it is possible to grab videos from BitChute, Twitter, Dailymotion, and music streaming sites like Soundcloud. Using this tool, you will be able to download not only videos but also music files and listen to them offline. Moreover, it provides download links for subtitles in case you are watching foreign movies. If you want to know more about this tool and download BitChute video, following are the steps you can refer to.
- You need to visit the BitChute website first and look for the video you wish to download.
- Copy the video URL from address bar of your browser.
- Then, go to the official website of Savieo to access the downloader. Paste the link into the text bar and click the “Download” button.
- You are almost done, click the “Download” button from the menu on the right side of the video. The site will direct you to another tab where it streams the playback.
- From the playback, click the “Menu” icon and choose the “Download” button. You may check the download status at the bottom of the browser, and you will see that it will be downloaded instantly.
The last BitChute downloader that can help you download all your favorite BitChute videos is YMP4. This online program lets you download videos on any device connected to the internet. Using this app, you can also download videos in the playlist from YouTube. Furthermore, it can convert and save videos to MP3, making it a flexible software just like Video Keeper. So, instead of downloading and converting videos using another app, you can now download videos into your desired format and quality. To make use of the tool to the fullest, follow the steps on how to use YMP4.
How to use YMP4
- To download videos from BitChute, go to the website of BitChute and play the video you want to download.
- Copy the video link from the address bar of your browser.
- Visit YMP4‘s official webpage to access the download app. Then, paste the URL of the video into the download field from the homepage.
- Click the “Go” button to analyze the video link. Scroll down through the site to look for the detected video.
- Finally, pick the suitable quality for your video. Right-click on the video, choose “Save link as” and choose a file location. You check the video from the file directory you set.