Mozilla Firefox is a lightweight browser software that can be installed instantly on your Windows, Mac, and even Linux computers. Through Mozilla Firefox, you can visit every site you want to check, including a video-sharing site called YouTube. YouTube is a popular streaming platform that provides various videos that have different content. With YouTube, you can enjoy watching music videos, vlogs, educational videos, and more. Further, you can also experience downloading YouTube videos with the help of the following best Firefox YouTube downloaderMozilla Firefox is a lightweight browser software that can be installed instantly on your Windows, Mac, and even Linux computers. Through Mozilla Firefox, you can visit every site you want to check, including a video-sharing site called YouTube. YouTube is a popular streaming platform that provides various videos that have different content. With YouTube, you can enjoy watching music videos, vlogs, educational videos, and more. Further, you can also experience downloading YouTube videos with the help of the following best Firefox YouTube downloader below.
No doubt, YouTube is the best streaming site to watch several videos without any hassle. Hence, downloading YouTube videos is necessary so you can watch them even offline. If you’re using Firefox to access it, you might be wondering how to add a download button on YouTube for Firefox. So, to answer your confusion, visit all the Firefox browser extensions mentioned below. Then, it will provide you with instant “Download” options that will be embedded on the surface of the YouTube video player.
1. Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express
Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express is a YouTube downloader add-on for Firefox. It is capable of downloading multiple YouTube videos without any limit. Also, it has a user-friendly UI control that you can find at the lower right part of a YouTube player. Using this button, you can save YouTube videos in MP4, FLV, and 3GP formats. Also, you can extract the audio of the YouTube videos instantly by selecting the MP3 formats provided.
- Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express has a minimalistic button for downloading YouTube videos.
- You can download YouTube videos for up to 720p even if you are using its free version.
- You need to upgrade your account to be able to download YouTube videos in 1080p resolution.
2. YouTube Video and Audio Downloader
YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx) is another great YouTube downloader extension for Firefox that can download YouTube videos for up to 60 FPS for smoother visual experience on your offline playback. Apart from this, it allows you to convert YouTube videos in different video formats, including MP4, WEBM, and 3GP. Moreover, you can also download the audio of the YouTube videos by changing the video format into MP3 format. With this extension, you can instantly save YouTube videos using its easy to understand buttons.
- The extension retains the original resolution of downloaded YouTube videos from the primary source.
- You can save YouTube videos in a smaller size to not occupy big spaces on your hard drive.
- It requires third-party tools for downloading YouTube videos in high definition (1080p resolution).
3. YouTube Video Download
YouTube Video Download – YouTube HD Download is the next recommended YouTube downloader Mozilla extension. It is capable of downloading YouTube videos in a few clicks. Once you have installed the extension, go to the official YouTube website. Search for the YouTube videos you like to save on your device, and click the “Download” button below the “Subscribe” icon to choose from the formats given. After that, wait for a few seconds until it successfully saves the YouTube videos on your hard drive. As you can see, you can quickly grab YouTube videos because of its user-friendly UI controls.
- It lets you convert YouTube videos into an audio file by selecting the MP3 format provided.
- You can download YouTube videos in three formats, MP4, 3GP, and WEBM.
- You need to install the helper app first, in order to download YouTube videos for upto 8K resolution.
4. SaveFrom.net Helper
SaveFrom.net Helper is a Mozilla Firefox Youtube video downloader as well. Once you activate this browser extension, you are going to see a “Download” button embedded next to the “Dislike” icon of a YouTube video player. Once you click this button, you can immediately save YouTube videos on your device. That being the case, this extension clearly has straightforward control for downloading YouTube videos. Moreover, with the help of this extension, you can download the entire playlist of a specific YouTube channel. Also, if you wish only to save the audio, you can do that too by just saving YouTube videos as MP3 files.
- You can enjoy saving YouTube videos for up to 720p resolution.
- It offers a list of file sizes for the YouTube videos you like to download.
- The extension contains some bugs that might cause delay or error in the download process.
5. Download Video and Flash
Last on the list is Download Video and Flash – HD Download, which lets its users download YouTube videos in just a few clicks. Once you already add the extension on your Firefox browser, you can download videos spontaneously using its easy to understand buttons. Apart from that, you don’t need to worry about the quality of your downloaded YouTube videos, because you can select from the provided resolutions (380p to 720p) of the extension. It is also reassured that you can save your high definition YouTube videos in smaller file sizes.
- The extension is also accessible to the Chrome browser.
- It only occupies 442.27 KB out of your browser data, meaning you will have more storage to download YouTube videos.
- It can’t extract audio from YouTube videos.
|Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express||YouTube Video and Audio Downloader||YouTube Video Download||SaveFrom.net Helper||Download Video and Flash|
|File Size||46.28 KB||142.85 KB||401.12 KB||368.64 KB||442.27 KB|
|Platform||Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox and Chrome|