If you’re looking for an all-in-one video downloader, AceThinker Video Keeper Lite is the perfect tool. It offers several ways to grab videos from online streaming sites like YouTube, Facebook, and more. Video Keeper Lite can manually download a clip using its URL. Additionally, it lets you save multiple videos at the same time. One of its best features is that you can download the videos in an entire YouTube playlist within a few clicks. Aside from video downloading, it is consists of a video converter that allows you to save all your videos into popular formats including MP4, MKV, AVI, MP3, and more. Follow the guide below to learn how to use this excellent software.
Part 1. Download Single Videos
- Download and Install Video Keeper Lite: First, get the installer of Video Keeper Lite on your computer. Follow its installation guide to save it completely on your computer. Once done, launch it to access its main interface.
- Download a Single Video Manually: Next, open your preferred web browser to visit any video streaming site. Search for the particular video you want to download and copy its URL from the address bar. Then, go back to the software and click the “Paste URL” button to download it.
- Play the Video: Wait for a few minutes and let the software download the video. Once done, go to its “Completed” panel to find the video. Right-click on the file and hit “Play” to watch it instantly.
Part 2. Download YouTube Videos in a Playlist
- Bulk Download Playlist Videos: Launch your web browser and visit any video sharing platform you prefer that streams video playlist. Search for the video playlist you want to download and copy the link from the browser’s address bar. After that, switch to Video Keeper Lite and click “Paste URL” to analyze the link. A new window will appear, showing all the videos included in the playlist. Tick the checkbox beside each video you want to save. Once done, click the “Download” button to start.
- Watch the Downloaded Playlist Videos: Go to the “Completed” panel of the software once all the videos you checked are already downloaded. From here, you can click the “Play” button next to each video to watch them immediately. Or, hit the “Folder” icon to open the output folder wherein all the videos are saved.
Part 3. Convert Downloaded Videos
- Select the Video to Convert: From its main interface, go to the “Convert” panel of the software. Click the “Add Media Files” button and upload the video/s you want to convert.
- Convert the Video: Once uploaded, click the “Drop-down” menu at the top right corner to choose the final format you prefer. After that, click the “Start” icon located next to the video to start the conversion. Once finished, the output folder wherein it is saved will appear so you can play it.
Part 4. Import Links to Download Videos
- Collect the Links: First, you can collect all the video links from any online streaming site and paste them using Notepad. Save it as a .txt file then go to Video Keeper Lite to continue.
- Download the Collected Links: Next, click the “3 lines” or menu button at the top-right corner. From here, select “Import & Export” then “Import” to upload the .txt file. Then, the tool will analyze and download the links. Once done, go to the “Completed” panel to watch the videos.
Part 5. Download Videos from Online Streaming Sites
- Choose the Video from any Streaming Site: As mentioned above, Video Keeper Lite can save videos from 100+ video sharing sites including Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, and more. To do that, visit any of these websites and search for the video you want to download. Copy the video link from the address bar to continue.
- Download the Video: After you copied the link, go back to Video Keeper Lite and hit the “Paste URL” button. Let the software analyze the link and download the video automatically. Once downloaded, go to its “Completed” panel and right-click the file to watch it.
Part 6. Trial Limit
Although Video Keeper Lite requires a license before you can enjoy its functions without any limits, it still provides a free trial version. The trial version allows you to download no more than five videos. Also, expect that there is a watermark embedded in the downloaded video which is normal for trial account.