Many people have found that they can use Siri to enter Apps or album info into their iPhone and then, after quitting the app and opening the home screen, they can access their iPhone without entering the lock password. This method absolutely works. It doesn’t matter how often you try, Siri is sure to ask you to enter your passcode. This method may work with earlier iOS versions, but it isn’t likely to work for iOS 11 and above. This means that there are many users who are locked out of their iPhone and aren’t able to unlock their iPhone through password or Touch ID. They want to know if there’s a way to unlock iPhone without SiriMany people have found that they can use Siri to enter Apps or album info into their iPhone and then, after quitting the app and opening the home screen, they can access their iPhone without entering the lock password. This method absolutely works. It doesn’t matter how often you try, Siri is sure to ask you to enter your passcode. This method may work with earlier iOS versions, but it isn’t likely to work for iOS 11 and above. This means that there are many users who are locked out of their iPhone and aren’t able to unlock their iPhone through password or Touch ID. They want to know if there’s a way to unlock iPhone without Siri. The good news is that you do have options.
The easiest way to access iPhone without a passcode or by using Siri is to take advantage of the tool AceThinker iOS Unlock. The application allows you to access your phone without having to enter a passcode or deal with face identification, touch ID, or Apple ID. It’s almost inevitable that you’ll forget the passcode to your device at some point. This program can help you to get access to your device. It comes equipped with a simple and friendly interface that anyone can use. Here are the simple steps you can follow to unlock iPhone without Siri no matter the make and model of iPhone.
Step1 Install the AceThinker iOS Unlock to your computer
You can refer to one of the “Download” buttons below to get and install the AceThinker iOS Unlock tool on your PC. Launch the program after installing and click on “Unlock Screen,” which should be to the right side of the app. The app will automatically detect your device for you.
Step2 Begin unlocking your iPhone
This will open another window that shows the name of your device and the firmware of your iPhone. Choose an output directory and then tap “Start Downloading” to get started.
Step3 Finish unlocking your iPhone
Once the download has completed, click on “Start Unpacking” to prepare the app for installation. Then click on “Start” to get access to your iPhone without delay.
You can use iTunes to hack iPhone passcode without Siri. This will erase the passcode on the device though, which also means that the data is eliminated. To unlock your iPhone with iTunes, you are welcome to use any computer. What matters is that the computer has the latest version of iTunes installed. However, the only requirement is that you use a computer that has been used to sync your phone in the past. Only then can you restore your iPhone and put a backup of data on it.
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Turn off the iPhone and restart it in Recovery Mode.
- You should see the option to restore or update the device in iTunes. Choose to Restore it.
- iTunes will start to download the software for your device. This can take up to 15 minutes so be patient.
- If the process takes too long and the software doesn’t download within 15 minutes, the device automatically exits Recovery Mode. You’ll have to start again from the beginning.
- Once the process has completed, your iPhone will be restored with the data and information from the last backup, but it won’t require a password to access. You can then set up and access the device as normal.
NOTE: Please note that Apple offers the option to configure your device to automatically erase itself if the password is incorrectly entered 10 times. This options is off by default, but you can activate it by opening Settings > Touch ID and Passcode. You’ll have to enter the password to access these options. From that screen, toggle the Erase Data option to turn it on.
Find My iPhone is good for more than just finding lost devices. You can also use it on how to unlock iPhone without Siri. Please note that using this method will erase the data on your phone. The good news is that you can easily restore the lost data through iTunes or iCloud.
- Access Find My iPhone through your computer or another device.
- Sign into the service with your iCloud Password, which should be the Apple ID account linked to the device.
- Choose All Devices from the options to the top of the screen.
- This will open a list of all the devices connected to the Apple Id you logged in with. Choose the device that you want to unlock and then choose to Erase iPhone. This deletes all of the data on the device, including the passcode.
- Restore the lost data using iCloud or iTunes backups.