A common problem among iPad users is forgetting their device password. And when this happens, it becomes difficult to access your device. What will you do if you happen to forget your password and you don’t know how you can use iTunes to open your iPad? Fortunately, there are different methods you can use to unlock iPad screenA common problem among iPad users is forgetting their device password. And when this happens, it becomes difficult to access your device. What will you do if you happen to forget your password and you don’t know how you can use iTunes to open your iPad? Fortunately, there are different methods you can use to unlock iPad screen with or without using iTunes, even though you cannot remember your iPad password. This post will introduce you to the top 3 ways to remove screen lock on iPad without password or iTunes.
Acethinker iOS Unlock is a secure and reliable app that enables you to unlock your device screen without stress. With this fantastic tool, which has an easy and simple interface, you can unlock your iPad effortlessly. It offers easy to follow guidelines on its interface you can follow. To know how to use this tool, follow the steps below to remove iPad lock screen.
Step1 Download and install
Download and install AceThinker iOS Unlock by clicking one of our download buttons above on your computer and launch it. Use a lightning cable to connect your iPad to your computer.
Step2 Download Firmware
On the interface, you will see “Unlock Screen,” click on it. Now, download a compatible firmware for your device, to do so, click “Start Downloading.”
Step3 Unpack Firmware
Lastly, unpack the downloaded firmware and hit on the button “Start Unlocking” to deactivate the lock on your device. You can access your iPad afterward.
Restoring your iPad screen with iTunes is another option to try if you want to unlock iPad screen lock without a password; however, this process will delete all data on your iPad. To prevent losing your files, make sure you do a backup. See the instructions below.
- Connect your iPad to your PC. In the sidebar of the iTunes interface, select iPad and open the summary tab.
- Tap the button “Check for Update,” if a new version is available for your device, iTunes will inform you.
- Click “Restore” and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize the process. Ensure you select the backup option when asked as you restore your device. Once the restore process is completed, you can choose to restore your data or start your iPad as new.
Note: Have at the back of your mind that Apple staff can only unlock your device by attempting a device restore, and you will lose everything on your device.
If you don’t want to use iTunes, you can unlock your iPad with iCloud. Normally, iCloud is used for stolen devices, but you can also use it personally. You have to activate the “Find my iPad” feature on your iPad before you locked it to be able to use this method. If your device has been backed up on iCloud, you can perform a successful restore without losing your data. Follow the steps below to know how to remove screen lock on ipad.
- Visit the Apple website and open Find my Page on the site. Or you install the Find my iPad application on another iOS device and launch it.
- Input your Apple ID and password to sign in to the service.
- From the devices listed, select your iPad.
- Select the option “Erase iPad” and enter your Apple ID information again. Input the phone number and message sent to you. This info appears on the screen of the iPad, and it is used to recover a stolen or lost iPad.
- Turn your iPad on and wait for the erase—process to finish. Ensure you have an active Wi-Fi to connect to.
- Restart your device and use your Apple ID to reactivate it.
- Lastly, set your iPad up and select “Restore from iCloud Backup” to restore the data you backed up on your account with iCloud. If you don’t have any backup, continue with the normal set up process.