We all have different reasons why we set a password for our iPhone. In some unlucky circumstances, one may forget his or her password, and opening our iPhone becomes a problem. We may also end up frustrated from entering many wrong passwords in an attempt to unlock our device. You can find yourself in this situation, regardless of the iPhone you are using. Ideally, entering the right password on your device will unlock, but your device will be disabled if you input the wrong password more than ten times; you will see a pop up saying your “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” If this should happen to you, how do you get access to your locked iPhone? You will discover how in this post as we have listed 5 ways to get into a locked iPhoneWe all have different reasons why we set a password for our iPhone. In some unlucky circumstances, one may forget his or her password, and opening our iPhone becomes a problem. We may also end up frustrated from entering many wrong passwords in an attempt to unlock our device. You can find yourself in this situation, regardless of the iPhone you are using. Ideally, entering the right password on your device will unlock, but your device will be disabled if you input the wrong password more than ten times; you will see a pop up saying your “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” If this should happen to you, how do you get access to your locked iPhone? You will discover how in this post as we have listed 5 ways to get into a locked iPhone.
If you cannot access your lock phone because you cannot remember the password, it’s advisable you use a secure and reliable approach to unlock your device. Thus, you can count on AceThinker iOS Unlock if you need a reliable and secure app to unlock your iPhone. This software can be used on almost all iOS devices, and it runs Mac and Windows PC. Follow the instructions below to know how to use this unlock tool.
Step1 Install and Connect Device
First, download AceThinker iOS Unlock from one of our download buttons below. Then install it by following the set-up wizard. After that, launch the tool to take you to its main interface.Then, connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Step2 Select Unlock Screen
Next, on the main interface, choose between the “Unlock Screen” or “Unlock Apple ID”. For this instance, we will choose the “Unlock Screen.” Terms and conditions then will appear on your screen, then click on the “Start” button.
Step3 Remove Screen Lock
Lastly, when your iOS device has been detected, you will be guided by the program to download the unlock firmware. Then unpack the firmware and enter the pin showing on the screen. Then click on the “Remove Password” button to remove the screen protection. Do not disconnect your iOS device to your computer until the unlocking process is finished. And once done, you can access your iPhone afterward.
When trying to unlock your iPhone, I’m pretty sure you want the content on your device to remain intact. To prevent erasing any data on your device, use Siri. This unlock method does not work for all iOS devices, only iOS 8.0 to 12.1. This method, however, is considered an iOS loophole, which is exploited to resolve issues with a disabled phone. Follow the steps below to know how to get into a locked iPhone.
- The first thing to do is to activate Siri on your device. To enable Siri feature, press and hold the home button.
- Command Siri to open Clock one it’s activated.
- Tap on the clock, and you will see the world clock alongside tunes selected for alarm.
- On the interface of the world clock, tap to add another clock.
- You can enter anything you want on the search tab. Press it for a long time, and then click on “Select All.” Then click on “share to proceed.”
- Choose the Message application and input anything you want in the “To” field. When you are done, tap the return home button on your keyboard.
- Click the “+” icon and select “Create New Contact.” Now, click on the photo icon and tap “Choose Photo.”
- Once it opens the picture library on your device, click on the home button. You can now access your locked iPhone.
Following the steps above will give you access to your locked iPhone using Siri. But if you are still having issues with accessing your device, you can use iTunes. You may find it difficult to use this method at first, and you will lose data on your device when you are done. Follow these instructions to know how to get into your locked iPhone.
- Connect your phone to the PC, which has iTunes installed in it.
- Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPhone. Go to the summary page, backup section, and tap the button “Restore Backup.”
- To confirm the pop-up message, click on the Restore Button to reset your device
Find My iPhone by Apple is an easy and smart way to find your lost iPhone or reset your phone remotely. To use this tool, you will need your Apple ID and password. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use Find My iPhone to access a locked iPhone.
- On the iCloud website, log in with your Apple ID and password. Go to the page “Find My iPhone” and tap on “All Devices” to show all iOS devices connected to your Apple ID. Click on your locked iOS device.
- When you click on it, different tasks you can execute on your device will appear. Select “Erase iPhone” to reset your iPhone.
You can use Recovery Mode to access a locked iPhone; this method is effortless. Follow the steps below to know how to use recovery mode to access a locked iPhone or iPad.
- Open iTunes on your PC to begin. Connect the end of the USB cable to your PC.
- Press your iPhone’s home button. Hold this button till you see the iTunes symbol on the screen.
- Now connect your phone to your PC. iTunes will recognize the problem immediately you connect your device, and you will see the following message. To reset your device, tap on the “Restore” button.
A lot of iPhone users face this problem of getting locked out of their devices. To save yourself the stress and time of visiting the closest Apple Store, you can use any of the methods listed in this post to get into your locked iPhone. You can unlock your phone with Siri, but this method does not work all the time. iTunes and iCloud are one of the oldest applications by Apple, and people have been using this tool for years now to unlock their iPhones. Another reliable way is through a third-party application called AceThinker iOS unlock; this tool will unlock your iPhone faster, and it is more effective than other methods in this post. Using this tool is easy compared to the methods listed in this article and it will definitely help you on hoe to get into a locked iPhone without the password.