If you see a blank page after clicking on login/sign up of all our software, you can follow the tips below to fix the issue.
Check your Windows OS versionMicrosoft stops updating Windows XP and Vista version in the early years. Even all AceThinker tools do not apply to those two versions out of security concerns. In case you Windows OS is still an XP or Vista, upgrading the latest Windows version is strongly recommended. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use any AceThinker tools.
Make sure that your IE browser is updatedAceThinker tools are only applicable to the latest version of Internet Explorer, which is the IE9. That is why upgrading your Windows OS to the newest releases like 7, 8, or 10 is highly recommended because of older versions like XP and Vista won’t be able to run IE9 and the AceThinker tools. Follow the steps below to check the version of the IE browser.
- First, launch the Internet Explorer on your PC.
- Next, click the “Gear” button, located at the top right corner of the Internet Explorer web page and click the “About Internet Explorer” from the drop-down menu.
- Check the IE browser version 9 or higher. If not, click here to install Microsoft IE11.
Then, restart the AceThinker tool after installing IE11, and check if you can visit its official website.
Visit this website on your updated Internet Explorer to check the status of the web browser. If you see “OK” on the page, it means the browser is working fine. If not, try the steps below to see what might be the problem.
i. Reboot Internet Explorer
- Launch the Internet Explorer on your PC.
- Then, click the “Settings or Gear” icon in the top right corner of the browser interface and select from the dropdown list “Internet options.”
- In the pop-up window, click “Advanced” > “Reset” and click the “Reset” button
- Lastly, restart your PC to make the settings work.
ii. Rework the security settings of the Internet Explorer
If the security of Internet Explorer is too high, some IE sites cannot open. To open the AceThinker window, change the security to the average level.
- Launch the Internet Explorer browser and click the “Gear” button from the rightmost parts of the web page. Then, select “Internet options” and choose the “Security” option. Next, complete the settings by clicking the “Reset all zones to default level” at the lower part of the tab and click “Apply.”
- Restart the software and check if you can now open the login window. Please proceed to the next step if the problem persists.
iii. Review the proxy settings
In case you are using a proxy network, you won’t be to visit the AceThinker website unless you disable the proxy server.
- Open the Internet Explorer, and go to the “Internet Option” section by clicking the “Gear” button at the rightmost corner of the web browser. Then, select the “Connection” setting to start customizing it.
- In the pop-up window, uncheck all the three options and click the “OK” button.
- Then, reboot the tool to check if you can visit its official site. If the problem still persists, proceed on following the steps below.
iv.Customize the Windows Firewall
Windows firewall is a way to protect your PC on many harmful viruses on the net, and some of the websites might be blocked if you maximize the security of your firewall. Try to close your firewall to see if it solve the issue.
- Open the “Control panel.”
- Within the “Control Panel” tab, click the “System and Security” option. Then, click on the “Windows Defender Firewall” and select the “Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off” at the leftmost part of the Windows Firewall section.
- Click the “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option.
- Then, reboot the tool of AceThinker and see if you can visit the login page. If not, keep on reading below to see other methods regarding the login issue.
v.Preview the hosts file
- Run the “Notepad” as an administrator on your PC
- Then, select “Open” under file menu, and type “C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts” on the search bar and press the “OK” button to continue.
- After that, see if the open folder contains AceThinker entries. Then, delete everything and save the file.
- Reset the tool and look if you can now visit the login page.
vi.Review the certificate
Exceptions on the certificate will also lead to the problem. To check the certificate, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the IE browser.
- Next, go the IE browser. If you see the same image shown below, the certificate is correct. If not, click the Digicert to download the certificate.
- Open the certificate by double-clicking it. Then, proceed on installing the certificate by clicking the “Install Certificate…” button, and choose the “Current user.” After that, click the “Next step” and select the “Browser.” Once you do that, click the “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” and click the “Ok” button.
- Once you install the certificate, re-open the tool to see if you can visit the login page.
How to fix the errorIn case you see the “Windows Platform FIPS” and “Cryptography” whenever you go to the login page of the tool. The problem may have been caused by system encryption. The Windows Registry can fix the problem.
- Click this link to download the Windows Registry app.
- Then, launch it, and install the app on your PC.
- Reboot the tool and see if you can log in after installing.
How to fix the blank log in WindowIn case the login page is black, it means that the cache file has been deleted.
- Open “Computer” or “Resource Manager.”
- Type the “appdata\AceThinker\” on the address bar and find the tool and delete the folder.
- You can successfully open the login window after rebooting the tool.