Zoom meetings are the latest and effective way of web-seminars or “webinars,” it’s like any other seminar where you would typically find one person lecturing or imparting some knowledge to a group of people on the other end of the online portal. The distinctive aspect of this approach is that the speaker will share his or her duties with other members present in the chat room. It is an effective method as it encourages people with different ideas and perspectives to come forth and discuss it without the inconvenience of physically needing to be there. Now one might want to record these meetings for future references or just for the sake of pure documentation, and there are quite a few ways it can be done. Listed below are some of the best-reviewed and most convenient tools for screen recording.
If you need something designed to provide workplace recordings at a professional level, then Zoom is the way to go. It is the leading cloud-based video networking organization with a user-friendly and secure interface. It provides screen recording functionality in addition to providing a streaming service, and directly upload them to cloud storage services including Dropbox, Vimeo, etc. Its easy to use interface can be initiated using the listed out steps.
- First, download the installer of Zoom by visiting its official website.
- Through logging in as an administrator to the zoom portal, you will be given access to edit the account settings. Tap Account Settings once this is completed.
- Navigate to the recording bar where Local Recording is shown. If it is disabled, enabling can be done by switching the toggle.
- Tap on the lock sign to lock it if you want to make this setting mandatory for all users signed in.
- Begin the zoom meeting as a host and click on the record button.
- Navigating to the Participants option will allow you to see which all participants are currently recording the meeting.
- If you wish to Pause the recording click on the. If you wish to Resume the recording click, and if you wish to Stop the recording click on the stop button and that will terminate the recording.
- Once the meeting has been completed, Zoom automatically converts the recordings and you can save them to your computer in whatever format you want.
The host can grant the participants recording permission, and this can be enabled by clicking on Manage Participants, navigate to the participant you would like to make the necessary changes, and click on More. Now comes a drop-down option that allows you to co-host the participants, host them, record them, etc. The recordings taken by zoom will be stored in the file location of your choice and can be accessed from there.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro is a product brought to you by AceThinker, a creative and innovative company that helps capture anything with a single button on your PC’s screen within seconds.
Step1 Download and install the tool
Download Screen Grabber installer and follow the instructions on the screen to successfully finish the installation process.
Try It Free
Step2 Program Activation
Once you have opened the application on your desktop, the main user interface will be shown as illustrated below. By moving your cursor to Recorder, you will see a drop-down option with a few helpful features that have their own specific function allowing you to record the entire screen, parts of the screen that include the cursor, audio recording only, etc. First, move your cursor to the audio section of the taskbar to configure the Audio Input and this will enable you to attach audio input devices such as a microphone or device audio. This feature allows you to add some music to your presentation as well. The same features are found in the configuration settings for Video Output. This helps you to save your stored presentations to other portable devices in whatever format you want. You can access these features by navigating to the option Settings, navigating to the output tab and clicking on Output Format.
Step3 Screen Recording Process
To start recording your desktop screen. Capture the area on your desktop to record. Click OK on the toolbar a countdown of 3 seconds will begin. At the end of the countdown, the recording will begin. A toolbar will appear under the section of the screen being recorded. The toolbar provides features to pause/resume/stop recording, add webcam, etc.
Step4 Being Creative with Your Presentations
You can make notes on your recordings by clicking the Pen symbol. This intuitive function helps highlight parts of your video, draw basic shapes using different colors, shift your mouse, etc.
Step5 Finish and save
Once the recording is finished; by clicking on the toolbar’s Stop button, a preview of the video will appear that will allow you to save it in the file format you want. The saved video should appear in your preferred location of the screen. One useful feature of this service is that you can upload it to video streaming services or upload it to cloud storage services like Dropbox.
A much-appreciated recording software that lets you record all your presentations seamlessly without many complications. This package offers recordings to be converted into .avi formats and a special feature of this software is that it allows playback options without the help of any third-party applications.
- Download the TeamViewer application. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Upon launching the application and starting the session, click on the Extras, navigate to record and click start.
- Click Extras once the session is over, navigate to Record and click Stop.
- This will save the file as .tvs in its default format, and you can pick where you want to save the file to.
- While the application is running, navigate to Extras and click on Play or convert recorded session. Browse to the location of the recorded file and open it.
- Once the video starts playing, you can now choose a resolution of the recorded video and codec type.
- Now click on convert and the video will be converted from .tvs to .avi.