In the past, in order to have a meeting with a group of people, they must set a schedule and meet face to face. However, as technology advanced, it became possible to hold a meeting using a PC or a smartphone. One application that offers this kind of service is Zoom, which is a popular choice of many. There are times when the topic of the meeting is so important that you need to remember everything being discussed, and you want to record Zoom meetingIn the past, in order to have a meeting with a group of people, they must set a schedule and meet face to face. However, as technology advanced, it became possible to hold a meeting using a PC or a smartphone. One application that offers this kind of service is Zoom, which is a popular choice of many. There are times when the topic of the meeting is so important that you need to remember everything being discussed, and you want to record Zoom meeting for viewing later. One advantage of having online meetings is that you can record the whole proceedings without having to worry about forgetting anything. Continue reading to know how to capture Zoom meeting on different platforms.
Before we tackle some 3rd party solutions to record sessions, let us talk about the Zoom Built-in Recorder. Regarding this, the recorder enables users to capture the video and audio of the meeting itself and save it directly into your device. Additionally, all outputs are available to share or upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, and more. There are two ways to record their meetings: the first method is called Local Recording. The second method is through their Cloud Recording feature. Check out the steps below to learn how to record meeting in Zoom using these two options.
How to Use Local Recording
- First, visit this website to download Zoom and install it afterward. Next, register or sign in your account for you to create a profile.
- Once signed-in, click the “Settings” icon to access the “Account Settings” window. From here, go to the “Recording” tab and locate the “Local Recording” option to configure the settings.
- In case the Local Recording settings is disabled, click toggle option to turn it on, then, a dialogue box will appear. Click “Turn On” to save the changes made.
- Now, you can start or join a meeting. While on it, click the “Record” button located at the bottom part of the interface.
- Once the meeting is done, click the “Stop Recording” button to save the session. After that, the video is automatically saved into your local folder.
How to Use Zoom Cloud Recording
- Launch Zoom using your device to click the “Settings” icon located at the upper-right corner of the interface.
- Then, the “Account Settings” window will open. From here, go to the “Recording” tab and check “Cloud Recording”. Click the toggle option to enable it; then, a dialogue box will appear. Hit “Turn On” to save.
- Next, start or join a meeting. Then, from the bottom part of the tool, click the “Record” button then choose “Record to the Cloud” to start the process.
- Once done, click the “Stop Recording” button. Then, wait for it to convert until the local folder is opened. From here, you can play the recorded meeting.
The most used version of Zoom is its PC version, which is compatible with both Windows and Mac. One way for Zoom call recording is by using a screen recorder like Acethinker Screen Grabber Pro, a perfect tool for the job. The tool works great with both Windows and Mac devices, although the interface is different for each operating system. This tool offers seamless and smooth screen recording, which ensures high-quality videos every time. The tool is equipped with a highly intuitive interface, which makes it a user-friendly tool. Here are the steps on how to use Screen Grabber Pro.
Try It Free
Step1 Download and install the tool
Get the installer of Screen Grabber Pro by clicking the download buttons above. Run it on the PC and follow the setup wizard to install the tool properly. Once successfully installed, launch the tool to access the main interface. After that, launch the Zoom app into your device then select “Join a meeting,” and enter the meeting ID then click “Join.”
Step2 Select Recording Mode and Start Recording
Once you are in the meeting, switch back to the tool and click the down arrow next to the “Record” button. From the drop down menu, select between the recording modes available and start the recording process. “Region” allows you to record a specific part of the screen, while “Full Screen” covers the entire screen. While the recording is ongoing, you can add notes to the screen, which will appear on the recording. From the recording toolbar, which houses the “Pause” and “Stop” buttons, look for the “Pen” icon and click it. The drawing panel will appear and select from the available options to add to the recording.
Step3 Check the Recording
When the meeting is finished, click the “Stop” button to end the recording process and save the video. The video is available to watch from the “Preview Panel” of the tool. Simply select the video and then right-click the file name to access the additional menu. From here, click the “Preview” button. On the other hand, to locate the actual video file from the file folder, click the “Open Folder” button.
Did you know that in iOS 11 or later, iPhone users are available to conduct screen recording without downloading any app? With the recent update they have, Apple launched this iOS Screen Recorder to capture the entire screen activity along with the audio simultaneously. Additionally, they would not have any trouble using it since it will show directly on their Command Center. Regarding this, users only need to enable it from their settings to utilize it. However, one major limitation of this default iOS Screen Recorder is that it cannot capture the audio of some applications. But still, this recent update is beneficial in case users would not want to download any 3rd party app and save their storage space.
- Launch the “Command Center” from the iOS device and then tap the “Record” icon from the set of options.
- The notification bar will then turn red which means that recording is in progress.
- To end the recording, tap the red notification bar and then a window will appear. From the window, tap the “Stop” button and the video will be saved.
The last on the list for Zoom webinar recording is the Mobizen Screen Recorder. Their developer claims that it is one of the most accessible screen recorders to use in the market. Additionally, it allows users to do capture their screen activity with the highest quality possible up to 1080p resolution, 12.0 Mbps quality, and 60 fps. Moreover, it can use the phone’s camera to capture your reaction alongside the game sound and voice with the help of its Facecam option. Aside from that, it can record almost unlimited videos and save them directly into your local storage. Lastly, all outputs have no watermark on it to make sure everything is clean.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store by tapping the “Install” button.
- Once the app is installed, launch it and the “Mobizen” icon will appear on the right side of the screen. Tap the “M” icon and tap the “Video Camera” icon to start the recording process.
- To end the recording process, tap the same icon and this time tap the “Stop” button and the recording will end. The video will be then saved on the mobile device.
- After that, a window will appear where you can choose to watch or delete the video.
There are many reasons why people want to learn how to do Zoom video conferencing. Some do it to better absorb the topic of the meeting by going over the discussion. Others do it to keep records of the meeting to get more information. That is why it is essential to have a simple and robust recording tool. With the tools mentioned above, it is sure that all your screen recording needs will be fulfilled without any problems. This is vital, especially when you are recording important events like a Zoom meeting.