The internet has proven to have various applications in today’s modern world. With the power of the internet, people can now hold meetings at the comforts of their own homes. The concept of conducting online meetings changed the landscape of business meetings. Holding online live meetings is a cost-efficient and effortless way to discuss specific topics. However, there are times when people lose focus and miss out on some essential details of the meeting. This can lead to confusion later on and affect the agenda of the meeting; that is why when having an online meeting, it is better to record it. This is a sure way to be able to get all the details of the meeting, which you can watch again anytime. Below are some of the best live meeting recorders The internet has proven to have various applications in today’s modern world. With the power of the internet, people can now hold meetings at the comforts of their own homes. The concept of conducting online meetings changed the landscape of business meetings. Holding online live meetings is a cost-efficient and effortless way to discuss specific topics. However, there are times when people lose focus and miss out on some essential details of the meeting. This can lead to confusion later on and affect the agenda of the meeting; that is why when having an online meeting, it is better to record it. This is a sure way to be able to get all the details of the meeting, which you can watch again anytime. Below are some of the best live meeting recorders that you can use when holding your online session.
The best tool that you can use to record live meetings is AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro. The tool can record screen activities seamlessly and smoothly. One excellent feature of Screen Grabber Pro is that it allows the user to enhance the video while recording is in progress. With its simple interface, anyone who wants to record online live meetings surely won’t have any problems in using it. If this tool piqued your interest and you want to know how to operate it, do the steps provided below.
Step1 Install Screen Grabber Pro
The first thing to do is to download the installer by clicking one of the buttons below. After download, run the driver on your PC, then follow the instructions provided by the setup wizard accordingly.
Try It Free
Step2 Start the tool and choose the recording mode
Once the installation is finished, you can start the tool immediately, and the launch screen will appear. To start, select what recording mode to use by clicking the down arrow next to the “Record” button. The “Region” option allows people to cover the essential parts of the screen that needs to be included in the recording. The “Full Screen” mode covers the entire screen area. Once done, hit the “Record” button, and a three-second countdown will begin.
Step3 End the recording
When the meeting is over, you can end the recording by clicking the “Stop” button, which is located on the floating toolbar. The video will be automatically saved after finishing the recording process.
Most of you know Skype as one of the best video messaging applications that can conduct video calls, conferences, or meetings. Aside from that, it has a built-in recorder app for Windows that can capture live session, which is called Skype for Business. One of the best features of this app is users would not need to install other apps to conduct a meeting and recording them. Skype for Business allows users to create a meeting room for up to 250 people and record the entire meeting without any hassle. Additionally, users can also share their screen activity with other participants that are necessary in case they want to show a particular task. Check below on how to record live meetings using Skype for Business.
How to Use Skype for Business
- Launch the tool by typing “Skype for Business” at the search bar. Once launched, register or log-in using your account to continue. After that, invite all the participants you need then conduct the meeting.
- When everything is set, you can start recording your live meeting by clicking the “More” button which is represented by three small dots or ellipses.
- Once the live meeting ends, you can end the recording as well by clicking the “Stop” button from the floating toolbar.
- The video will then be saved on the specific folder of Skype for Business. To view the video, open the said specific folder from “File Explorer” and locate the video then play it.
If you don’t want to install any screen recorders on your PC, but want to record your live meeting, then you can use AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. This tool is web-based, which means that it can be accessed via an internet connection and does not need any installation. Being web-based has its drawbacks, like being unusable when the internet connection is down. However, for people who want a dependable screen recorder that is free, then you can use this tool because it is capable of recording sound as well. The video quality is high-quality, which looks as if you are using a premium screen recorder. For those who wish to learn how to access and use this tool, then follow the steps below.
Step1 Access the Official Website
First, to access the tool you must visit the official website of Free Screen Recorder Online. Next, click the “Start Recording” button to access the main interface of the tool. For future use, it would be better to bookmark the page for quicker access.
Step2 Configure the Settings
Once the tool is launched, then you can start to do the initial settings by dragging the frame to cover the parts of the screen to record. You can also click the “Dropdown” box to select the preset resolution or type in your desired size. Click the “Microphone” icon to select the sound source. For meeting sessions, it is recommended to choose “System sound and microphone” to capture also the conversation. Once done, you can start the actual recording process by clicking the “REC” button from the floating toolbar.
Step3 Annotate and Save the Recording
While recording, you can also do some editing by adding annotations. Click the “Pencil” icon to launch the editing toolbar. From here, you can add shapes, texts, objects, and lines in real-time. Once the meeting is done, end the recording process by clicking the “Stop” button, which is docked on the floating toolbar of the tool. Then a preview of the recording will play automatically. Click the “Save” icon to keep it.
Live meetings are not only exclusive to Windows PC, as people can use Mac as well for this function. For that purpose, Mac users can use its built-in QuickTime Player, which is a media player for Mac. Being a media player, its primary function is for playing music and other forms of media files. However, Quicktime Player is more than just a media player, as it has a hidden screen recording function. In terms of quality, the screen recorder function of Quicktime Player is perfect for live meetings on Mac because it can capture both screen and audio. The video quality is also top-notch because of the dominant system of Mac. To learn how to use the hidden screen recording function of Quicktime Player, follow the steps below.
How to Use QuickTime Player
- To use the screen recording function, launch Quicktime Player by opening “Finder” and under “Application,” look for Quicktime Player.
- Once the tool is launched, click the “File” tab from the toolbar, and select “New Screen Recording.”
- The Quicktime Player toolbar will switch to “Screen Recording” toolbar, where you can click the “Record” button to start the process of recording the screen.
- To determine which recording mode to use, follow the instructions provided on the screen of your Mac device. Once you do either of methods, the recording will commence automatically.
- Once done with recording your live meeting, then you can finish the recording process as well by clicking the “Stop” button from the toolbar of the Mac device. To save the video, click the “Save” option from the “File” tab, and fill out the information of the video and click the “Save” button.
The last screen recording app that can capture live meeting sessions is Jing. This app is one of the most accessible recordings that you can use in the market. Jing’s interface features a sun-like icon that will show at the top of your screen for quick access. Aside from that, it can also take screenshots with the highest quality possible. With its recent update, Jing now offers no limit for its recording length. Another is that Jing is it only has a lightweight file size that would not hurt your device’s memory space. To learn more about Jing, check the steps below on how to record live meeting sessions.
How to Use Jing
- First, go to the official website of Jing to download the software. Click the “Download” then choose between the Windows or Mac version. Run the installation process once done.
- Once installed, a sun-like icon will appear then click it to hit the “Capture” icon. From here, select or draw the border for your screen recording.
- Click the “Capture video” icon to begin the record. To save the video, click the “Stop” icon. From here, you can play the recording for a quick preview.
When participating in an online live meeting, it is essential to take down notes about the topic. However, this is not an easy task because you need to have undivided attention to absorb every topic being discussed. That is why, for more efficiency, you can record the entire live meeting and watch it again on the next day or time. This way, if you missed out on some of the essential parts, you will have the chance to revisit them. For recording live meetings, you can leave the task to AceThinker Screen Grabber Pro. This robust screen recorder is the best option for recording not only live sessions but other screen activities as well. With its high-quality video output and video enhancing features, it will make sure to add efficiency and make the video more informative.