Before the world embraced the SMS messaging, people record voice message, known as voice messaging and send to each other. The voice message was then sent to the recipient as a voicemail. Voicemails are powered by computers that allow for the recording and transfer of voice messages. Nowadays, it is also an option for many telephone companies. Voicemail can be used to leave an important message. The old ways to record voicemail message Before the world embraced the SMS messaging, people record voice message, known as voice messaging and send to each other. The voice message was then sent to the recipient as a voicemail. Voicemails are powered by computers that allow for the recording and transfer of voice messages. Nowadays, it is also an option for many telephone companies. Voicemail can be used to leave an important message. The old ways to record voicemail message, such as with an answering machine, are still around, of course; but in this article, we are looking at more modern ways for voicemail recording.
The first tool that can be used to record voice mail easily is Acethinker Music Recorder. This is a powerful audio recorder that is capable of recording systems audio, voice audio using an external microphone, and other forms of audio. The tool supports major audio formats, which makes it very useful for different purposes. Aside from the mentioned features, AceThinker Music Recorder is also capable of downloading songs from the internet. This is possible because of the music downloader feature that is available within the tool. Labeling recorded music and songs from the internet is also a breeze with this tool because it is capable of identifying the information of a song quickly. This and more astounding features are available using AceThinker Music Recorder. To learn how to use this tool, follow the steps below.
Step1 Download and install AceThinker Music Recorder
Install the application by clicking one of the buttons above. This will start the download process of the installer, and once it is finished, launch the installer on the PC. Follow the instructions that will appear from the setup wizard to properly install the tool. After the installation, click the “Launch tool” button from the setup wizard and then it will redirect you to the tool interface.
Step2 Start recording the voicemail message
To start recording a voicemail, use an external microphone and connect it to the PC. Switch back to the tool, and then click the “Speaker” icon and then select “Microphone” as the audio source. Once this is done, click the “Record” button to start the recording process and record the voicemail message.
Step3 End recording and play the recorded voicemail
Once done recording the voicemail, save it on the PC by clicking the “Stop” button. After hitting the stop button, the audio recording will be saved on the PC, and it is available from the “Library” section of the tool, where all recordings are stored. To listen to the recording, select the most recent recording, which is placed at the top spot, and then click the “Play” button.
Android mobile devices have their own voicemail recording app. This method is actually the most popular and effective way to capture voicemail messages because most of the people are using mobile phones as of today. In this method, you can transfer the recorded voicemail messages to your PC, and you can also upload it on Google drive, or any cloud storage to have a back-up file in case you accidentally erased the voicemail message on your device. That being said, it is one of the best ways of recording voicemail messages. On the other hand, keep on reading below to see the steps on how to record on Android phones.
- First, launch your default phone’s recorder app. From there, click the “Record” button to start the recording process.
- Also, in this interface, you can end the recording by clicking the “Stop” button once you are finished. You can also watch the recorded audio by clicking the “Recording” button, and it will redirect you to its file location.
- Now that the recording starts, go to the messaging of your phone, or to any messaging app that you are using.
- Then, play the voicemail message while recording. It will be recorded and saved on your phone after you finish recording.
- Once the recording is done, you can play the recorded audio under the “Recording” section. From there, choose the recorded audio file, and click the “Enter” key on your keyboard. You can also double-click the audio file to play it quickly.
- It takes only a few clicks to save voice recording
- You can also transfer the recorded voicemail to your PC
- It also records the noise around you
If there is a method of recording messages on Windows PC and Android phones, there’s also an easy way to record new voicemail message on iOS devices, especially on iPhones. In fact, you can make voicemail messages as notes or memos, and share them via messages, mail, and or Airdrop. Also, keeping voicemail messages as a memo allows you to trim the audio before you share them, it can help when you only want to share a specific part and not the entire sound. Aside from being able to record voicemail on iPhone, you can also transfer the voicemails from your iPhones to your Mac device. Just by syncing your iPhone to iTunes, all of the voicemails turned into a memo will be imported on your iTunes library as audio files.
- To start to record voicemail message on iPhone, go to voice memos where your voicemail messages are being stored. Then, click the “Record” button, then get voice message on iPhone.
- You can start by turning the voicemail message into a voice memo by clicking the “Share” button on the messaging app that you are using.
- Then, it will allow you to choose if you want to upload it online, save it to your phone, or save it in Voice Memo. Choose the voice memo to start the first step of recording voicemails.
- Once done recording, you can click the “Stop” button to end the recording.
- You can instantly listen to the recorded audio within the Voice memo’s interface. Just choose the audio file and click the “Play” button, or you can double click the sound file to start listening to it.
- You can trim the recorded voicemail by turning it to voice memo
- It also allows you to upload it directly online
- Once you trim the recorded audio, the original file will be deleted permanently