Saavn is an Indian music streaming site that lets you listen to English, Bollywood, and lots of local Indian music from around the globe. It is known as JioSaavn Saavn is an Indian music streaming site that lets you listen to English, Bollywood, and lots of local Indian music from around the globe. It is known as JioSaavn today, which is the combination of Saavn and JioMusic. In fact, this website mostly focuses on Indic music including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Urdu, and more. You can use it via a web-browser, or download its software for iOS, Android, or Windows. Furthermore, this site is “freemium,” which means it is already a premium, for free. Although you can listen to Indian music for free, you have to pay its subscription before you download its music. Therefore, we will show you below the best tools that can be used to record any music coming from Saavn.
Having troubles downloading music in Saavn? AceThinker Music Recorder is one of the best music recorders that you can use today. With just one click, you can start recording not only from Saavn but also to any music streaming site. In fact, this tool can record any music coming from your system sound, microphone, or both. Also, you can edit the Title, Artist, Album, Year, and Genre with its ID3 Tag Editor feature. Explore more about this tool through following the step-by-step procedure.
Step1 Download and install the software
First, to download the software, choose the platform that suits your computer OS and get the installer. After downloading, install the program and wait until is launched.
Step2 Start the recording the Saavn music
Once download is complete, run the installer on the PC and then follow the instructions that will appear from the setup wizard. After installation, launch the tool and to reach the main interface. To start recording, open Saavn from a web-browser and then select a song and start the recording by hitting the “Record” button.
Step3 End and then listen to the recording
Once the song ends, stop the recording process by clicking the “Stop” button. After the recording process ends, the recorded audio will be saved to the PC, and is available for listening from the “Library” tab. Simply select the most recent recording which is the first file on the list, and then hit the “Play” button.
- It supports various audio format
- Can record high quality music
- Has a library system that organize your recorded music
- Can specifically sort the track with ID3 Tag Editor
- Need to pay VIP account for no limit functions
In case you are looking for a web-based audio recorder, which you can record any music by using a web browser only, AceThinker Free Audio Recorder Online is the right tool for you. With a single click, the tool will surely record any music without fail. It can also record the system sound, external microphone, and both to record. For more understanding, keep on reading below on how to use this tool.
Step1 Launch the online tool
To use the app, visit the official site of Free Audio Recorder Online then click the “Start Recording” button from the homepage. It will show you the tool’s interface, and from there, you can start recording any music playing on your PC.
Step2 Initiate the recording and save the video
Once the interface appeared, simply click the red “Record” button to start recording the audio currently playing. While recording, you can see the progress within the tool’s interface. If you are done recording the music that you want to have, click the “Stop” button, and it will put the recorded audio in its library, and it will automatically save it on your PC.
Step3 Check the recording
To check the track that you recorded, click the three lateral bar located at the lower leftmost part of the main interface, and it will bring you to its library. From there, you can Play, Identify ID3, Edit ID3, and Delete the file. Lastly, to find the file location of your recorded audio, click the folder icon located at the lower rightmost part of the “Library” tab. It will redirect you to a window where the music has been saved.
- Has an easy-to-use interface
- Requires a web-browser to use
- It can record high-quality music
- Always need internet connection
The next tool that we are going to show you is called Audacity. This tool is free a software for recording live audio, recording computer playback on any Windows Vista or forthcoming machine, and it can also convert tapes into digital recordings or CDs. Besides, you can edit FLAC, MP2, MP3, WAV, and AIFF files. Moreover, various effects like changing the speed, or pitch of a recording is also supported by this app. Also, this app can write your plug-in effects with “Nyquist,” a programming language used for sound synthesis. On the other hand, we will provide you the steps below on how to record music using this tool.
How to Use Audacity
- The first step that you need to do is download the installer of Audacity from its official website, then launch and proceed on installing the app by following the installation guideline.
- After installing the app, run the tool, and click the red “Record” button while currently playing the song that you want to record.
- Finally, click the “Stop” button when you are done recording, and save the track by clicking the “File” at the upper rightmost part of its interface, then select “Save File” from the menu.
- This app provides a primary interface that is familiar and neat
- It is compatible for any operating system
- Supports various useful plugins
- Don’t have an app on mobile devices
- Absence of support team
The next tool that we are going to show you is called Total Recorder. This tool is a music recorder made by High Criteria, Inc. that can clearly record any sound coming from your PC. Besides, this tool has an Auto-stop feature where you can set an absolute time for your recording. Furthermore, you can set the recording source and parameters of this app, like choosing the audio source if it’s in system sound, microphone, or both, then set the preset so you can use it for the next recording. To know more about this tool, we will provide you below the steps on how to use it.
How to Use Total Recorder
- Before you can start recording, you should the app first in Total Recorder main website. Then run the installer, and proceed on installing the tool.
- Once you install the app, launch it, and open a new web browser then search Saavn.
- It is advisable to play the music first, then click the “Record” button from the tool’s interface to start recording.
- Next, to end the recording, just click the “Stop” button. It will automatically save the file directly on your PC and listen to it anytime.
- The interface can be easily navigated
- Provides various audio format to choose
- It allows you to cut, trim, and merge your recordings
- Its interface looks outdated
RecForge II is an Android audio recorder that allows you to grab music from Saavn. It has innovative and customizable features. More than a recorder, this app also enables you to convert, edit, as well as share your recorded music in audio codecs. You can also personalize the recorder however you like. You can adjust the codec, samplerate, bitrate, stereo or mono. As for its playing function, you may find this app very helpful as you can use it to play music in loop. Thus, if you need to memorize a song, recitations, and even actor lines, you can use the app’s music loop feature. To learn how to use this tool, follow the simple guide below.
How to Use Recforge II
- To start go to the official app store for Android which is Google Play Store. Type the exact name of the app on the search bar and install RecForge II.
- Now go to the website of Saavn from your mobile browser. Play the music you want and open the RecForge app.
- From the main interface, click the “Record” icon at the right bottom portion of the app.
- Once you are done recording music, click the square stop button at the lower right portion. Right after you end the recording, the recording will be ready to play.
- Just click the “Play” button at the bottom left-hand side of the interface.
- Easy and simple user-interface
- Comes with different editing options
- Recordings can be easily found in one place
- Contain ads that can interrupt music recording session
There are lots of music recorder tools nowadays. However, some require to pay a high amount to use the tool fully, and some tools can’t record music clearly. Within this article, it contains the best audio recorder that you can use for free. Not only that, but the tools mentioned above can do the job specific to your needs. It will surely help with recording your favorite music at ease.