When you want to email only some parts of a PDF document instead of sending the entire file, you will think about how to split PDF pagesWhen you want to email only some parts of a PDF document instead of sending the entire file, you will think about how to split PDF pages, right? By splitting PDF into multiple files, you can save space to upload it faster and send it to your colleagues or boss. This method can also help you if your school projects are in PDF file, and needed to print a portion of it. Also, you can separate the PDF pages and use it as a bookmark, and it can help you to track the pages that you are reading. However, breaking the pages of PDF files is not an easy task, because you might lose some of the pages. Here we will show you the methods tocut pages of PDF documents on different platforms.
AceThinker PDF Writer
One of the best tools to split PDF is AceThinker PDF Writer. With it, you can easily separate PDF pages to delete unwanted pages and keep only needed ones. This tool also allows you to do various things like combining many PDF files to one. Also, you can put annotations, comments and highlights, set a password to protect your PDF file, and put signature. In fact, you can add PDF files or delete some to organize your library. With PDF Editor, enhancing your PDF files will be much easier. To understand more about this tool, follow the instructions below.
Step1 Download the app
First, download the app in AceThinker PDF Writer official website, or click one of the “Download” buttons below to get the installer.
Try It for Free
Step2 Go to the Pages section
Once you installed the app, click the “File” menu, and choose “Open” then choose the PDF file that you want to edit. You can also click the “CTRL+O” of your keyboard to locate the PDF quickly. To start splitting the PDF pages, click the “Pages” option, and it will show you the pages option that you can use on editing PDF files on the rightmost part of the tool.
Step3 Start splitting PDF and save the PDF
From the editing panel, click the “Split Document” option and from the window that will appear, enter the page number that will be extracted from the PDF document. After that, click the “OK” button and the extraction process will begin. Once the process is done, view the extracted PDF page from the folder where it is saved.
If you are looking for a free PDF splitter for the Mac platform, Preview can do the job for you. This app is the primary tool for reviewing images and editing PDF files on Mac. In fact, Preview allows you to split the pages of your PDF file, put highlights and add images. With its easy-to-use interface, you can cut the pages with few simple clicks. For more information about this tool, below are the steps on how to use it.
How to Use Preview
- To start splitting the PDF pages, launch the Preview first on Mac. Then, double-click the PDF file that you wish to edit.
- It will instantly open in Preview since it is a built-in PDF editor in Mac OS.
- Next, to split the pages of the PDF in Preview, just drag the page that you want to cut, and drop it to the desktop.
Tip: After putting the PDF pages to the desktop, you can open it in a different tab from Preview. From there, you can individually edit those separated pages, and email those to your friends or colleagues.
Split PDF Pages on iOS Devices with Power PDF
Power PDF is an editor tool that can edit, enhance, and view PDF files on iOS devices. Also, this app can easily separate PDF pages with a few touches. It can also combine, scan a PDF using your camera, re-arrange pages, and more. You can download this tool for free in the App store. Furthermore, we will show you the steps on how to use this tool below.
How to Use Power PDF
- Go to App Store from your iOS device, then search and download the Power PDF app.
- Next, choose the PDF file that you want to edit, the tool will automatically scan, and show all the available PDF on your iOS device.
- Then, click the “Edit” button located at the upper rightmost part of the tool’s interface.
- From there, click the “Split” button to start cutting the PDF pages. It will bring you to the “Split” section from where you can start cutting pages.
- Choose the pages that you want to cut. You will see a scissor icon when you chose a page, then click “Done” from the upper rightmost part of the interface to start splitting the PDF pages.
Separate PDF on Android with PDF Utility Lite
Android devices also have a PDF editor that you can use to split the pages on your PDF file, and it is called PDF Utility Lite. This tool can not only break the pages of your PDF documents, but it can also merge multiple files into one file. Also, this app allows you to extract images from your PDF file. Furthermore, it supports various languages like Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and more. This app for Android devices is your best choice, especially when you need to send some part of the PDF files using your smartphone. Below are the instructions on how to use PDF Utility Lite.
How to Use PDF Utility Lite
- Using your Android device, visit Google Play and search for PDF Utility Lite. Then download and install the app.
- Once you installed the app, launch it, and from its main interface, click the “Split” option. After that, you can start splitting PDF pages.
- To locate the PDF file, click the “Select File” button, and select the PDF file that you want to edit. Then, put the number of the page that you want to split, and click the “Split File” button to start cutting the PDF pages.
- Finally, after you split the pages of your desired PDF file, put a name on it, then click the diskette icon to save your file. Be aware that your split PDF file will be saved from where you located the default file.
All of the provided tools in this article can help to split PDF into multiple files. Not only that, but they can also edit, put highlights and comments to enhance your PDF file, merge multiple PDF files into one, and more. From different devices like Windows, Mac, iOS or Android, you can save the effort on cutting the pages of any PDF files you desired. It doesn’t matter if it is a school project, business proposal, novel, etc. As long as it’s a PDF file, you can always split all of their pages with the said tools. Plus, all of them so easy to use, and you can download them for free. This method can help you especially when all of your important files are in PDF documents, and needed to email some portion or pages of it online.