PDF stands for Portable Document Format and it could be sent and received on any electronic device, i.e. mobile phones, laptops, tablets, iPads, PCs, without any hassle which we previously had to endure with storing books for example in libraries. It is one of the most beautiful gifts of modern technology we enjoy today. There are billions of eBooks in hundreds of thousands of online libraries, catalogs, and portals for students, fiction lovers, professors, businessmen, chefs, and the best thing about them is they are all in PDF format. What if you have to write a research paper, study notes, a business plan and you are to extract pages from PDF to organize them to a single book of your own? Well, it’s as easy as finding a PDF from the internet. Here are some proper ways and some shortcuts to extract desired pages from PDF files.
Extract PDF Pages with PDF Writer
PDF Writer is full of impressive functions to extract one page from PDF or multiple pages. You can modify any PDF file, delete any page, split few of them from the document, or edit with full command over the application. What’s more, it allows you to crop any page, add/remove images, merge with any file, or add watermarks and annotations to the archive. It will take not more than just a5-minute tutorial session to get familiar with all the major functions of the software, and you are a pro to play with it.
Try It Free
Here’s how you can extract the desired content from a PDF file using this PDF page extractor:
- Open the software and add your PDF file into it.
- Click on Edit Tools > Pages > Extract, and then you can select the pages ought to be extracted in the Extract Pages window. You can either extract the selected pages as separate files or choose to delete the pages from the existing PDF after extracting.
Extract PDF Files with Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat belongs to Adobe Software family. It is the easiest PDF reader and editor to use with maximum features and no malware. Here are few simple steps to extract any page or portion of the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat.
- Open the desired PDF file and select the tab that contains “Pages” on the left side of the interface. The Pages tab displays all the content in standard page thumbnail format.
- Click on the required page thumbnail, hold on the mouse and drag it to the new window for extraction. Repeat the same process for all the required pages using the thumbnails.
- Arrange the extracted pages as per your choice.
- To extract, click on the Document tab, then select Pages, and Extract the desired cluster of pages from the document.
- Set the width, height, and scale the newly created PDF file and save the settings by clicking on the OK button. It will extract all the selected pages and creates a new PDF file. Save the file and enjoy.
Extract PDF Online with VeryPDF Free PDF Split
VeryPDF is a third-party software and a powerful tool with a lot of features to extract small to medium-sized PDF files with ease and speed online. It comes with a simple interface. The maximum limit for input file is 10 MB. It is handier for students and teachers to edit and isolate assignments, booklets, etc. in a short period of time. You can extract pages from any PDF file by following these steps:
- Open the official website of VeryPDF and look for Free Online PDF Splitter from the Online tab.
- Upload the desired PDF file or URL of the PDF file to be extracted online.
- Select the Split or Delete mode, set the page range and even/odd or reverse page sequence for splitting the file.
- Then click on the Convert button and wait until the converter completes its transformation.
- Save the converted file to the desired path on PC or any device.