PDF or Portable Document Format is the standard for all types of documents all over the digital world. Every time someone says that he or she is sending you an important document, you can bet on the fact that it will be in the PDF format- unless the sender does not really consider it as important! PDF files give you a range of advantages that other file formats do not- including security, better formatting, digitally signing documents and a lot more.
However, one major disadvantage with PDF files is that they cannot be edited directly. You cannot edit a PDF in Adobe Reader or any other viewer that you use for it. However- there are other ways to do that. This is one of the reasons as to why people convert PDF files into Word documents- you get the flexibility of editing and modifying the document. Let us go ahead and see the methods that exist for doing that.
Online Utility Available on PDFOnline
PDF Online is one of the most known names when it comes to converting PDF document to Word file or vice versa. This is one of the simplest approaches out there- and you do not have to perform any complicated installs, setups or other maneuvers. To convert a PDF file to Word using PDF Online, follow the steps as highlighted ahead:
1. Go to www.pdfonline.com, and click on the tab that says “PDF to Word Online”.
2. Click on the “Upload a File to Convert” option, and then browse and upload the PDF document that you are trying to convert.
3. Depending on the size of the file that you uploaded, the conversion will be done within a few seconds or some minutes. Once done, download and save it to your PC. You can also choose to receive the converted file on your email.
While this is a short and simplified procedure, it becomes somewhat lengthy if you are trying to edit a PDF file. First, you have to convert it to Word by following the above steps. Once the conversion is done, make the edits as desired. After that, you have to again convert the Word file back to PDF by following the same steps, with the only change being that this time, you have to select the tab that says “Word to PDF”.
– It is very easy to use- with just 3 simple steps, you can convert the file to Word and edit it.
– No downloads are required- the tool can be used online by visiting the website.
– The conversion retains all document formatting, tables and text fonts.
– Conversion is fast and does not take too much time.
– Editing a PDF file is a lengthy process. First, the PDF has to be converted to Word for editing, and then the Word file has to be converted to PDF format.
If you are looking for a way to directly edit your PDF without any hassles of conversion- then what we have up for you ahead is what you actually need!
Use AceThinker PDF Writer
AceThinker PDF Writer is the ideal solution for editing PDF files without converting them into any other format. It lets you edit the entire content of the PDF document, including the text as well as the images present in it. It also lets you insert as well as split pages in the PDF document as per your requirements. In addition to that, it even lets you add a background image, annotations and watermark to your PDF pages. All these features come together to make it a complete PDF editing tool for personal as well as professional tasks.
Try It Free
First, let us go through the steps to be followed for editing AceThinker PDF Writer for editing your documents.
1. Download and install the AceThinker PDF Writer from the above button.
2. Launch the program by double clicking on the pen icon, and then click on File, Open and browse to the PDF document that you want to edit. You can even drag and drop the document in the home screen of the program to open it.
3. The PDF document and the editing interface will now be open in front of you. You can edit the text as well as images in it similar to how you do it with your word files. In order to do so, just click the “Edit Tool” on top-right of interface, and then directly click on any portion to modify the contents. Click the “disc icon” on top-left to save your changes when finish all editing works.
A few tips on how to make use of the various editing functionalities are:
– To add an image, click on the ‘Add Image’ option and browse to the specific file on your hard drive.
– To add protection to the PDF file, go to the Edit Tool Menu present in the upper corner of the main interface. It also includes option to let you edit pages.
– To add a watermark or edit the existing on in the PDF file, go to the ‘Pages’ column on the right hand side, select ‘Watermark’ under the Page Design tab and it will give you all the requisite options.