PDF is one of the file formats that can help you save storage space on your PC and even on your device. That is why most people use it to keep their files together. More often this format is used if you need to compile several pictures together or you need to send a long document or an eBook to somebody. Because of the demand of this need, many started to find ways on how to convert pages to PDFPDF is one of the file formats that can help you save storage space on your PC and even on your device. That is why most people use it to keep their files together. More often this format is used if you need to compile several pictures together or you need to send a long document or an eBook to somebody. Because of the demand of this need, many started to find ways on how to convert pages to PDF easily. These days, it is not a problem. We are living an innovative generation that continuously grows to meet all human needs. In this article, you will find several ways to changes pages document to PDF without any hassles. Simply check the solutions and save your pages as PDF in clicks!
Convert Pages to PDF Using Mac
For many, they find using Mac a little restrictive or difficult to use compared to Windows. They are exactly different does not mean one is difficult than the other. Mac offers some features Windows does not. Just like directly converting pages files to PDF. Do you know that you can convert any files to PDF without downloading any software? Yes, you can. To know how to do that, follow the instruction written below.
- First open the file you wish to convert. Then head up to the upper left side of the interface and click the “File.”
- Now click “Export to” and click “PDF”. From there choose the quality of the output file. You can also add a password if necessary by putting a checkmark in the “Required password to open.”
- Then click next to proceed to the next step.
- Finally, to save the file, choose a file location and key in the file name. For the final touch tick on “Export.”
Save Pages as PDF with iCloud Pages on Windows or Linux
If you are using Window or Linux, there is also a way to convert pages files to PDF. However, it is not something built-in on both OS. You have to use a third-party application to get the job done. Today you will see how to convert files using iCloud pages. iCloud pages is a website that you can use to convert files. To show you how it is done, please read through the step by step procedure below.
- Visit the official site of iCloud and sign in using your credentials. If you do not have an account yet, you can sign-up first then proceed to the next step.
- This time go to pages, and from there you will see the upload button. Next, from the interface appeared, click the cloud icon and add as many files you wanted to.
- Now to get the file converted, hover to the document you wanted to convert, right click and click and click download.
- After clicking the download button you will have an option to choose what format the output will be. Since we are converting the file to PDF, click on “PDF.”
Change Pages to PDF Using LightPDF on iOS
Since mobile devices act like an extension of our computers these days, you can now also view your files on your phone. You might be wondering whether you can change pages to PDF using your iOS device. You can use an online converter that is accessible on all types of devices. LightPDF might help you to convert files in any format you might need. It can produce almost all required formats including PDF. It is a web-based app that you can access on your phone. To know how to use it check out the following.
- Since it is a web-based app, visit the official site of LightPDF by clicking this hyperlink. Let’s say we are going to convert a Word file to PDF so that we will choose “Word to PDF.”
- Now click the “choose file” button to get the file you wanted to convert.
- As soon as the file is uploaded, the tool automatically converts it, and you need to wait the process is finished.
- Once converting is done, click on the “Download” button to get it saved on your phone.
Turn Pages into PDF with Zamzar on Android
In the same manner, the need also applies to those who use Android devices. Just in case that you are on the go and needed to send some important documents, you can use Zamzar to help you turn pages file to PDF. Similarly, you can access this tool online without paying for any registration fee. No need to download the app on your phone either. Continue reading to learn more about it.
- To use it, you have to visit the official page of the tool. Click here to be routed directly on the page.
- Choose a file from your documents by clicking “Choose file” under step1. Now set the format by clicking “Convert file to” and choose PDF.
- Now proceed to step three and click the “Convert” button to start converting it. Once the process is done, click the blue download button to get is saved on your phone.
All tools mentioned above are all here to help you convert pages to PDF easily and quickly yet with high quality output. It would be best if you choose whichever is compatible with your device platform. Options are laid down to make it easier for you. Also, steps are 100 percent accurate for all of these were tried and proven to be effective. If you have questions about the content of this article, feel free to leave us a comment below. We love to hear it from you.