If you are assigned with the task to combine PDF files on Mac then, you sure do not want to spend time browsing solutions for how to convert files on Mac. We have prepared an elaborate guide, which would allow you to excel in converting PDF files within no time. If your assignment requires merging PDF files into one place then, you can always select from the given list of options. We understand your need to combine PDF into one on Mac without hassle, which is why we have prepared an elaborate guide that contains how-to tutorials or step-by-step on how to convert PDF files on your Mac. You are simply required to have Mac and an internet connection to get started with the process.
Acethinker Mac PDF Converter
AceThinker PDF Converter for Mac has become one of the top software tools for combining PDF files into one. It’s simple and quick. Check out the steps below.
Step1 Download and install the app
Acethinker is a downloadable tool. You are required to download and install the program, by using the “Download” button below.
Try It for Free
Step2 Import PDF file to the program
Go to the main interface of the program from the tab “Other Tools”, please click on “Merge”, then upload your PDF files by clicking the “Choose File” button according to your preference. Select a number of files and import them to Acethinker PDF Converter for Mac.
Step3 Start the conversion process to combine PDF files on Mac
Now, start the combing process by clicking “Convert” button and save the files into a destination folder.
How to merge PDF files Mac with Preview
Preview is an excellent and accessible tool to convert PDF files in one place. It is regarded as one of the top preferred tools by users of Mac, and they have given positive and encouraging testimonials on the software. What makes Preview standout from its counterparts is that it is fairly accessible and it contains all the elements to ensure a successful conversion process. Let’s have a look at the given tutorial to learn how to combine PDF files on Mac without hassle:
How to Use Preview
- If you are considering merging two or more PDF files then, click on “view” under the thumbnail section to appear the thumbnails in the sidebar of Preview.
- It would give you the leverage to add another page to the section.
- Select on “edit” and then, “Insert” the page from the file as well as the PDF to merge and select “open”.
- It would convert the file instantly. Now, you can save the file by exporting it as PDF.
Merge PDFs on Mac using Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is one of the OG converters, and it is accessible to everyone. However, one would be required to purchase the full version of the software to acquire better outcomes.
How to Use Adobe Acrobat DC
- Choose a file in Acrobat. It’s as simple as it sounds. Simply “open” a file of your preference and proceed to the next step.
- Select on the “Combine Files” tab on the “Tools” given in the right pane of the software tool.
- It would allow you to combine the files into single PDF. Lastly, convert the file and save it into a destination folder.
If you are in need of combining PDF files for a number of purposes without any hassle, there are a couple of methods that you could experiment with. Just pick the right method that suits you most and the job will be done easily.