When it comes to converting to Excel files, it is not as easy as it seems. You have to focus on when converting PDF file into Excel and make sure all the information is copied to Excel. Actually, there are various ways through which you can easily turn your PDF file into an Excel file. However, not all of these methods are precise and accurate. You need to spend time editing the information, which can be time-consuming and demanding. The most efficient and accurate conversion methods are using AceThinker PDF Converter or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. These methods will precisely transfer the data to an Excel spreadsheet. You may convert all sizes of documents no matter how complex the information is. The structure and formatting is the same as the original. To help you export PDF to Excel file, we have listed the best 2 ways. Have a look at which is better!
How to Accurately and Quickly Convert PDF Files to Excel
Want to convert PDF file into Excel? AceThinker PDF Converter is the cost-efficient way for converting PDF file to Excel. Not all the ways are accurate and simple; this is why it advised using AceThinker PDF Converter. This will convert the PDF file to Excel within a few seconds. Follow this step-by-step guide to know how to use AceThinker PDF Converter.
Step1 Download and install the app
First thing you have to do is to have the program downloaded on your computer. You can instantly get the app from the download buttons provided below. Afterwards, follow the setup guide for installing the program. Launch the program and then start using it.
Try It for Free
Step2 Add files to convert
Once the program is launched, you will get to the main interface which is the “From PDF” tab. From this tab, choose what action you need to perform. Since you need to turn your PDF file into Excel format, then select PDF to Excel function from the menu. After that, click on the “Choose file” button to add the target file into the tool.
Step3 Convert PDF file to Excel file
When all are set, you are now ready to go. Simply hit the “Convert” button at the very bottom right portion of the interface. The process then will start automatically and convert your file from PDF to Excel format. The tool will notify you in a few seconds letting you know that the conversion is done. From this window, you also get to check the converted file by clicking on the “Open folder” button.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
If you don’t want to use a converter, then an ideal solution is to use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This is a wonderful way to convert, view, print, share, and edit PDF files. It can convert the PDF files into any format file including Excel and Word without any hassle. This has changed the way how you can work with official business documents. You will not need any other applications or software for viewing PDF files. Follow the guide below.
Convert the Table Section in PDF File
- You have to get the installer of the program by going to its official site.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Then, choose the selection tool from the toolbar. Next, drag the cursor to select the information.
- Right-click to click on “Export selection As”, and it will open “Save As” dialog box.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file and enter the name of the file.
- Then click on the “Save As” drop down to choose “Excel Workbook” and click “Save”.
- Lastly, this will open the table in a new excel file.
Convert the Whole PDF File into Excel
Whether you want to convert some specific part of the information from the PDF file or the complete PDF file, we have given the step-by-step guide below.
- First, you have to open the PDF file.
- Then, go to “Tools” and click “Export PDF” to open the file.
- A Save As dialog box will open. Select the folder where you want to save the file.
- Before saving, enter the file name then click “Save”.
- You can see the “Settings” button under the File type box.
- Then, click “Save As XLSX Settings” and you can change the settings if you want, and click the “OK” button when done.
- Lastly, click on the “Export” button to convert.
When it comes to converting PDF file into the Excel, there are plenty of ways to do it. The only problem is most of the ways can easily convert simple data correctly. For complicated and complex data, the information is messed up. You will have to edit and format it manually. This not only becomes time-consuming but tiresome. The best way to export PDF to Excel is by AceThinker and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. You will not have to edit the format or structure; it will be just like the original table in the PDF file. So, give these methods a try and easily edit the PDF file in Excel.