Nowadays almost everyone knows about YouTube. It is a video sharing site that depends on its community upload so people can watch videos online. Aside from the fact that you can use it for free even without registering, you can also earn as you get rewarded by having many subscribers on your channel. As of this moment, it has been soaring high and considered one of the most visited websites around the globe. As of the moment, it holds the 2nd place in the ranking according to Alexa Ranking when it comes to a daily visitor on its page. Furthermore, many people find themselves wanting to download videos from this site but being held up because they lack the tool to use. Well, consider this a lucky day because you don’t have to worry about it anymore. In this article, 12 fastest YouTube DownloadersNowadays almost everyone knows about YouTube. It is a video sharing site that depends on its community upload so people can watch videos online. Aside from the fact that you can use it for free even without registering, you can also earn as you get rewarded by having many subscribers on your channel. As of this moment, it has been soaring high and considered one of the most visited websites around the globe. As of the moment, it holds the 2nd place in the ranking according to Alexa Ranking when it comes to a daily visitor on its page. Furthermore, many people find themselves wanting to download videos from this site but being held up because they lack the tool to use. Well, consider this a lucky day because you don’t have to worry about it anymore. In this article, 12 fastest YouTube Downloaders are reviewed for your reference.
The first recommended fast YouTube video downloader is AceThinker Video Keeper, which offers three ways for you to download YouTube videos in high speed. Aside from YouTube, you can also use it to grab videos from other video sharing websites like Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, TED, Metacafe, etc. Moreover, it can help you convert downloaded YouTube videos into a number of formats so that you can view the media on your PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Below is a detailed guide on how to download YouTube videos with the fastest YouTube video downloader from AceThinker.
Step1 Install Video Keeper on Your Computer
Click the download icon below to get the right version of this fastest downloader for YouTube and then follow the wizard to install the program on your PC or Mac. After that, run the program to continue.
Try It Free
Step2 Download Videos from YouTube
Click the Download Button to Save YouTube Video. You can go to the Detect tab of this fastest video downloader and use the built-in browser to view the YouTube video you wish to download for offline viewing. When you play the video, a Download button will appear, and you can click it to start the downloading. Note that this tool enables you to download entire YouTube playlist.
Step3 Play the downloaded video
When you are done downloading the video, it will be added automatically under the completed section. From this section, right-click on your downloaded video and select play from the drop-down menu list.
AceThinker Free Video Downloader is one of the fastest online YouTube downloader available that works perfectly with any browser and platform. This downloader has no limitations. You can download as many videos as you please. Unlike other downloaders, it will restrict when you reach a certain limitation allowed. Furthermore, effortlessly download by simply using “URL” links from some of the most popular sites like Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, and a lot more. Below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to save YouTube videos with this super-fast online YouTube video downloader.
Step1 Copy and paste the URL
Go to YouTube.com and search for the video and copy the link from the URL box. Then, visit the official website of Acethinker Free Video Downloader, and paste the video link on the URL box to start downloading.
Step2 Choose format and Download
Next, click the download button to proceed with the format available. Choose the file that will match your device. Once decided, click the download button or right-click using your mouse then choose “save video target as”, select file location, and hit save.
Qdownloader is also one of the fastest free YouTube downloaders. It is a web-based application that you can use to download videos from supported sites like Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, Facebook, LiveLeak, and more. Furthermore, the tool is very straight forward and easy to use since all buttons are specified per function. What’s more interesting with this downloader is that you can download the video in different formats, whether its Mp4 or MP3 and categorized, so it’s easy to understand and navigate. To help you to start up with this tool, here is a guide on how to use it.
- First, go to the site where you wish to download. Then, copy the link from the URL box. Next, go to the downloader and paste the “URL” to the box provided.
- To initiate the process, click the “Download” button. Then videos in different formats will then appear below the URL box.
- From there, you can choose the format that will match your device. If you scroll down, you will see more options to choose from. Audio Format, converted file, and mp4 formats are categorized so that you can easily identify which is which for you.
Savefrom.net is also one of the fastest YouTube downloader that you can use to get videos. This web-based app is free, so there is no need to download the app to maximize it. However, this is only limited to Win XP/Vista/7/8. Aside from that, the videos that are being downloaded are standard definitions; if you want to maximize HD or download an Mp3 format, you have to install their stand-alone downloading software.
Steps on using Savefrom.net:
- First of all, navigate to find the YouTube video you wish to save to your local drive and copy its URL from the web browser address bar.
- To start using the service, simply paste the “Link” of the video that you wish to download then, click the download button to process the video. Once detected, choose the format that you prefer by clicking the drop-down menu beside the word “Mp4”. Finally, once decided just click the “Download” button to save the video.
The next quickest YouTube Downloader is YouTubNow, one of the best and fastest YouTube video downloader online that allows you to download your favorite YouTube videos easily and quickly for free. The same as another online video downloader, you don’t need to register to use it. With a single click of this app, you can download videos in different formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, WEBM, MP3, and more. Just like the other tools mentioned, you simply need the link to download the video.
Here’s how you use YouTubNow:
- Copy the link of the video that you wish to download and paste it in the “Insert YouTube URL here” section of the site. The app will then start to analyze the link immediately.
- Next, choose the format that you prefer from the drop-down list and click the download button beside the file chosen.
Final Video Downloader is a worth mentioning app to download videos from YouTube. It comes with updated features to meet every user’s needs. What makes this a good choice is it has an advanced function that boosts the video download speed making it the quickest YouTube Downloader there is. Aside from downloading, this app is also integrated with a converter that allows you to convert online videos as well as locally stored media. On top of that, you are welcomed to download one or more videos at a go. In other words, the app supports batch download, which is handy when downloading multiple videos. Now to learn how to use this program, take a look at the steps given below.
How to use Final Video Downloader:
- To start, download the program on your computer and install it. Navigate to the main page of the program and get the app by clicking the download button on the homepage. Run the app to see its main interface.
- Now, copy a YouTube video link and paste it into the app. To paste the URL, click the “Add video link” on the right side of the app and paste the URL from the appearing URL box. Next, the video should be downloaded instantly.
FastestTube is a plugin tool that works as the fastest online YouTube Downloader. This tool can grab videos from different formats such as FLV for not so high-end devices, MP4 from 360p to 720p video quality, and HD. It also works on various browsers including Chrome, and Firefox. Aside from that, you can directly share the video using the built-in link to different social networking sites. The only drawback of this app is it does not support many video formats compared to the aforementioned software.
- Go to the official website of FastestTube and get the installer of the program by clicking the “Install” button.
- Now, unpack the zip file to the folder on your computer and open the “Launch.bat” file. Then, confirm the administrative rights.
- Next, open your Chrome browser and go to Extensions tab by clicking on the “Settings” icon. Hover your mouse to “More tools” then select “Extensions”.
- Go to the folder where the unzipped files are stored. Next, drag and drop the extension file into the Extension tab to add it to your browser.
- Next go to YouTube and stream your favorite video. Click on the “Download” button near the video and select format. The video then will be downloaded right away.
Another tool that can be used to download YouTube videos is 4K Video Downloader. This is a desktop video downloader that is capable of downloading online videos from YouTube and other video sharing sites. This allows users to download entire YouTube video playlists all at once, which is one of its key features. To add up, it is also capable of extracting YouTube subtitles from the downloaded videos. Another good thing about it is that it does not restrict the video resolution that it can download. This is because the tool can even download videos that are in 4K-resolution which is not that common among video downloaders.
- Visit the official website of 4K Video Downloader and then click the download button from the homepage.
- Launch the installer on the PC and then follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video that you need to download and then launch the tool. From the main-interface, click the “Paste URL” button and the tool will fetch the video.
- From the window that will appear, choose the format and video quality of the video that will be downloaded. Once done, click the “Download” button.
- To watch the video, hover the mouse cursor to the video then right-click on it. From the menu that will appear, click the “Play” button and the video will start playing.
ClipGrab is one of the most versatile downloaders that you can use. The tool is capable of downloading videos from the various websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and more. Aside from that, the tool is capable of extracting audio from the video, and downloading it on the PC. ClipGrab provides many benefits to users because it provides various formats for the video. Another good thing about the tool, is that it can reduce the file size of the video without affecting the quality too much. This is perfect for people who wants to transfer the videos that they downloaded to their mobile phones, but have limited storage capacity. Follow the user guide below to learn how to use ClipGrab.
- Install ClipGrab on you device by visiting the official website and clicking the “Download” button.
- Run the installer and then follow the instruction of the setup wizard. Next, copy the link of the YouTube video from its website.
- Fire up the tool and from the main interface, click the “Download” tab and then paste the link on the URL box.
- Select which format to download from the same panel and then click the “Grab this Clip!” button to start the recording process.
Download high-quality videos on Android with TubeMate. It is a third-party video downloader with a responsive and easy to use interface. TubeMate can be used as the fastest YouTube Downloader, which can also download videos from different websites; all you need to do is open the site from the in-built browser and click on the link that pops up. With TubeMate, you can select your preferred file quality and format. All downloaded files are stored in the device memory. YouTube videos can be downloaded in MP3 format, with the use of a synced App for converting MP3 files. TubeMate is highly recommended for Android users who download many videos online. However, there are pop-up Ads on the app. Meanwhile, here’s a simple guide you can refer to use this app.
Guidelines for TubeMate:
- Using the in-built browser, open a video-sharing website.
- Select your preferred video, choose download quality and resolution.
- Next, tap the download button to get your video.
- Alternatively, you can download videos from YouTube by sharing the video with TubeMate on your Android phone; a link will be created to proceed with your download.
All the above super fast YouTube downloaders are quite simple to use, and you can quickly download the YouTube video you want. And they also give you the option to download videos from other popular video-sharing websites in different formats and qualities. The online services are free, and there are some limitations, such as you can’t download videos in batch. If you want to download several clips from YouTube, you can try any of the recommended ones. But if you grab videos from online frequently, it’s recommended that you turn to the desktop video downloader like Video Keeper.
|AceThinker Video Keeper||Video Downloader Online||Qdownloader||Savefrom.net||YouTubNow||Final Video Downloader||FastestTube||4K Video Downloader||ClipGrab||TubeMate|
|Mobile format downloader|
|4K Video Download|
|FastestTube||4K Video Downloader||ClipGrab||TubeMate|
|Mobile format downloader|
|4K Video Download|