Pandora is a music streaming platform that you can use to listen to different kinds of music and lets you stream the most excellent music around the globe. In fact, you can access its subscription where you can listen to music without any ads playing before the song. Also, you can download the app of Pandora on both PC and mobile phones, which means you can use it on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices. Pandora is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming app. However, it is restricted to some places. In case you need to record Pandora musicPandora is a music streaming platform that you can use to listen to different kinds of music and lets you stream the most excellent music around the globe. In fact, you can access its subscription where you can listen to music without any ads playing before the song. Also, you can download the app of Pandora on both PC and mobile phones, which means you can use it on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices. Pandora is undoubtedly one of the most popular music streaming app. However, it is restricted to some places. In case you need to record Pandora music for listening offline, here we list 5 Pandora music recorders that you can use to download and record music from Pandora.
AceThinker Music RecorderIf you want to install a music recorder that can easily record music on Pandora, AceThinker Music Recorder is your best choice. This tool lets you record any sound coming from your devices. Also, you can use this tool to search and download Pandora music within its app. In fact, you can put titles, album names, artist names, and year on every audio track you acquire within this tool. Another good thing about Music Recorder is that you can organize the music file on your own accord. To understand this tool better, see the steps below.
Try It Free
Step1 Download the app
Visit the official site of AceThinker Music Recorder, then click the “Free Download” button to download the installer. After that, launch the tool and then follow the instructions from the setup wizard to properly install the tool. During the final phase of the installation process, click the “Launch” button and then main interface of AceThinker Music Recorder will appear.
Step2 Start recording Pandora music
After downloading the installer, run it on the PC, and then follow the instructions from the setup wizard. Launch the tool after installation and then launch Pandora at the same time. Choose a song from the wide-range of selections, then switch back to the tool, and hit the “Record” button to start recording.
Step3 End the recording and listen to the audio
You can see the record progress after you start recording. From there, you can stop it when you are done recording by clicking the red “Stop” button. It will instantly end the recording, and it will save it on your PC. You can check and listen to the recorded audio under the “Library” tab, where you can see and play all the audio files. Just choose the record file, and press the “Play” button, or simply double-click the audio file to start the playback.
AceThinker Free Audio Recorder OnlineAceThinker Free Audio Recorder Online is a web-based sound recorder that you can use to record any kinds of music on your PC. That means recording music on Pandora will be an easy task for this tool. In fact, you can start recording music with a single click, which can save time and effort on, unlike other recording tools. Also, you can set the audio source from system sound to external microphone, or both. Furthermore, this tool allows you to organize its library by ID3 tags, which means you can edit the title, album name, year, etc. For more understanding, keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use this tool.
Step1 Visit the website
First, go to the official site of the online recorder, and click the “Start recording” button to initiate the recording process.
Step2 Start recording Pandora music
After you launch the app, simply click the red “Record” button to start recording. You can also click the “Speaker” icon button to choose from one of the audio sources if it is System sound, Microphone, or both to record.
Step3 Finish the recording process
Once you are done recording audio, you can end it by clicking the red “Stop” button. You can also view all of the recordings by clicking the “Recording list” button, located the rightmost part of the tool. Lastly, after you click the “Recording list” button, you can see all of the recorded audios. The first on the list is your latest audio file. To play it, simply choose the audio track and press the “Play” button. You can also double-click the file to play it quickly.
Another Pandora music recorder is Audacity. It can record sound from your system computer, microphone and even a mixer. In fact, this tool’s interface looks like a sound mixer, which can easily be operated with people who are already familiar with a mixer device. In addition, Audacity has a built-in audio editor that can use to cut, copy, paste, and delete the audio track when you want to enhance the audio. Also, this tool allows you to undo and redo on the soundtracks, whenever you need to go back to the steps of the editing. To understand how to use this tool, keep on reading below to see the steps on how to use Audacity.
- Go to the official website of Audacity, and click the “Download Audacity” button to get the installer. Then, continue installing by following the installation steps.
- To start the recording, play your favorite song on Pandora, and click the “Record” button from the toolbar, located at the top of the interface. It will automatically start recording after you do that.
- You can stop the recording process by clicking the “Stop” button within the toolbar.
- You can also save the recorded audio by going to the “File” menu, then choose the “Save as” button and choose the file location to save your audio file.
Ocenaudio is an excellent audio recorder that produces high-quality sound, and can also use as an audio editor for bloggers and musicians. With its easy-to-navigate interface, having your favorite music on Pandora will be a piece of cake, because it only requires a few clicks to start recording music. Also, this tool has built-in filters that you can put on your recording. Ocenaudio is a convenient and helpful tool, especially if you want to modify your audio tracks and add effects on your records. For more ideas about this tool, below are the guides on using this audio recorder.
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official website of Ocenaudio, and click the “Free Download” button to get the installer. Then, follow the installation wizard to install the tool.
- Next, launch the app and play a song on Pandora. Then, click the “Record” button from the toolbar to start recording the music.
- Once done, you can also end the recording process by clicking the “Stop” button within the same toolbar where the “Record” button is located.
- Finally, after you finish the recording, you can listen to it by choosing the audio file, and click the “Play” button. You can verify the sound quality by doing that.
Wavosaur is one of the tools from our list that can record any system sound on your PC. In fact, recording music on Pandora will be an easy task for Wavosaur because it supports ASIO (Asynchronous Input/Output) for the low-latency sound that you can use to record without a lag. Even though Wavosaur is easy to use, its interface looks outdated and old, but it can still record your favorite songs at ease. Another good thing about Wavosaur is its robust editing tools, which you can use to add sound effects, customize the recording, and more. You can follow the steps provided below to record songs from Pandora.
- To get the installer, visit the Wavosaur website, and choose if you are using a 32-bit OS or 64-bit OS, then click one of the “Download” buttons. After that, install it on your PC by following the installation guidelines.
- After you install the app, launch it, and start the recording process. Play music on Pandora first, and click the red “Record” button located at the upper leftmost part of the Wavosaur’s interface. You can also see a sound wave within the tool as the volume level of the audio.
- Once you are done recording music on Pandora, click the “Stop” button from the toolbar, which is located at the top of the tool’s interface.
- You can also check and play the recorded audio by clicking the “Play” button, near the “Stop” button.
In this article, you can see a lot of audio recorders that let you easily record music on Pandora. Though some of them look outdated, and some looks intimidating. Undoubtedly, all of the said tools above can record any kinds of music, or sound on your PC. In case you are looking for different sorts of audio recorders, some of the tools provided in this post are web-based, and some can be downloaded and installed on your PC, for free. It’s up to you whether to use the online Pandora recorder or get one of the desktop Pandora music recorders from the list. Anyway, recording songs and music from Pandora is no more a hard task. Get the songs you like and enjoy them!