Deezer is one of the biggest music platforms, letting users access online and offline music libraries for millions of songs. The app is available through desktop and mobile. However, just like any other music apps, if you want to download music from it for offline use, you need to first upgrade from a free account to a Premium+ subscription. The question is, is there a way to download music from Deezer without renewing your subscription? Luckily the answer is yes! This article will give you tips on how to download Deezer music with high quality.
How to Record Music from Deezer on Windows/Mac
If you are hesitant to pay for the premium version of Deezer, the best way to save any audio streaming from the app is by recording them. In that case, AceThinker Music Recorder is your best option to get Deezer to MP3. It can record any audio coming from your computer sound without losing the quality. This is necessary, especially if you're trying to record music from so you can enjoy the best listening experience. What's good about it is you can record without any limit as long as you have a space in your local drive. Let us explore the tool and learn how to record Deezer with this tool.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download the Deezer Music Recorder
Get the tool by clicking the "Download" button. Open the downloaded file and start following the guide to install it on your computer. After that, launch Music Recorder on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2 Set the Default Format to MP3
From the control bar, hit the "Settings" icon to launch the "Preferences" window. Then, go to the "Output" tab and set the "Audio format" to "MP3." You can also modify the output format, recording quality, and hotkeys if you want. Click "OK" to apply all the changes made.
Step 3 Record Deezer Music
After setting up, make sure "System Sound" is on while "Microphone" must be turned off. This is ensure that we will only record the sound coming out from your device. Then, play the Deezer music. You must switch back to the recorder immediately and click the "REC" button to start.
Step 4 Save the Recorded Deezer Music
You can adjust the volume by moving the slider while the recording is on-going. Once the song stops, click the "Stop" button, and the built-in music player will appear. You can listen to the recorded Deezer song and hit "Save" to keep it on the output folder you set up.
How to Download Deezer Music through the App
1. Download Music from Deezer Mobile App
Like any other music apps, Deezer lets users listen to songs offline through the mobile app itself. This reason is to hear music without being connected to the internet. Compatibility includes mobile devices of android, iOS, and Windows OS. However, the saved songs for offline listening are downloaded through the app only, which means you cannot transfer them to other MP3 players for playbacks. Also, this feature of downloading songs is only available for Deezed paid subscribers. Here are the simple steps to do it.
- Log in through your Deezer app with your account details. This process is applicable for both iPhone and Android phones.
- You can only download through playlist or album. If you need to download independent tracks, better add them in advance to include it to your downloading.
- Next, turn the download slider on to start the download. Make sure the slider turns green, then it is downloading.
- Lastly, if the playlist or album already under My Music option, all you need to do is click the three-gray dots next to the content. Then look for Download playlist or Download album from the drop-down menu.
2. Save Deezer Music Through the PC App
The same thing applies to the mobile application for Deezer. You can also save playlist and albums through the desktop app provided that you are a paid subscriber. Deezer desktop app gives you access to experience Hi-Fi audio. A Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), six times larger file than MP3, and gives you world-class music listening. With this, you need to be a HiFi Deezer subscriber. To add, for the application to work smoothly, it requires system OS X 10.10 for Mac, and 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 for Windows.
- Just visit the official website of Deezer. Then download and install the Deezer Desktop App.
- Search for the album or the playlist to want to download.
- Click the Download button to start downloading the playlist. A green check will be an indicator of a successful download, that will show beside the download icon.
Conclusion and Comparison
To sum up, the Deezer app is the best way to get music for offline use for paid subscribers. But for a free user, Acethinker Screen Grabber Premium is the best way to get music from Deezer. Offline music with music quality and price. You can comment below if you have suggestions. Thank you!
|AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium||Deezer App|
|Output Format||MP3, WMA, M4A, ACC||MP3|
|Price||$39.95 USD/lifetime||$9.99 USD/per month|