Another excellent alternative is to convert the MTS file into another popular video format which is supported by most platforms and devices. Search on the internet and you will find several applications and online tools which you can use to convert MTS files. Choosing the best from those options can be confusing. To help you select the best, we have created a list of 10 best MTS converters.
1. AceThinker Video Converter OnlineIf you do not want to download any software for converting MTS file, AceThinker Video Converter Online can be an excellent option. The software can be used to convert several video formats into any format you desire. The compression speed is great and it has a number of customizable options which allow you to adjust the resolution, codec, bitrate, frame rate and other aspects of your video.
- Start the converter: Launch the online converter and then click the "Select files to start" button. For first time users, they will be asked to install an online launcher.
- Upload the video: Next, choose the video that you want to convert from the file explorer window and upload it to the tool. Once the video is uploaded to the tool, click the "Format" menu and then choose the format that you want to convert the video into.
- Convert the video: Once done, hit the "Convert" button and the conversion process will start. The file folder where the video is saved will then appear once the conversion process is finished.
2. Acethinker Video MasterVideo Master from Acethinker is your all-in-one video converter which you can use to convert any video and audio formats into any other format. It does an excellent job of converting HD MTS videos with minimum loss of quality and also allows you to record and download videos from several sites. It also has a great bundle of editing options with the help of which you can create professional videos. The software is very easy to use and has a neat and organized interface to offer maximum convenience.
- Install the tool: Click one of the download buttons above to download the installer of the app. After that, run the installer and follow the instructions of the setup wizard to properly install Video Master. Immediately launch the tool by double-clicking the shortcut icon from the desktop.
- Open the video: Click the "Add files" button from the main interface, and then choose the video that you want to convert. Once the video is added, click the "Profile" menu and choose the format that you want from the available option.
- Start the conversion process: Once decided on the format, hit the blue convert button to start the conversion process. After the conversion process is complete, a notification window will appear. From the small window, you can either open the file location of the converted file, or simply watch the video.
3. UniConverterNext tool that you can use is Uniconverter. This is a robust video converter that is capable of transforming videos into MTS format, and vice-versa. Asidefrom that it can also burn digital videos into CDs and DVDs. Additionally, the tool can also download various videos from different video hosting websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and even Facebook. UniConverter can also convert two or more videos simultaneously without affecting the conversion speed. This is one the reasons why this tool is one of the most recommended software to use for MTS video formats. Here are the steps on how to use UniConverter. User Guide
- Download the installer of UniConverter from its official website, and launch it on the computer. The installation wizard will then appear with instructions on how to properly install the tool.
- Launch the tool after installation, and the main interface will appear. From there, click the "Add files" button, and choose the video that you want to convert.
- Next, click the "Convert to" menu, and then select "MTS" as the output format.
- Click the "Add files" button again to add an additional video, and once done, hit the "Convert All" button and the conversion process will start. The videos will be saved on the designated file folder of the tool afterwards.