WhatsApp is one of the most popular and free messaging applications available nowadays. This cross-platform messaging software owned by Facebook allows users to send and receive voice and text messages. Aside from that, users can also make voice calls, group chats, and share files all for free. Due to all of these fantastic features, WhatsApp became one of the primary means of communication in multiple countries like India, Brazil, and some parts of the United Kingdom. However, there are instances users need to send their important text messages of files on PC. This is necessary in case someone left their mobile phone at home. Continue reading this post to discover the ways to send WhatsApp message on PC using these best solutions.
The best method to send WhatsApp message from PC is by using a screen mirroring app. The AceThinker Mirror allows users to project the display of Android and iOS screen to PC wirelessly in real-time. In fact, it allows users to access WhatsApp using the computer if both devices are connected to a USB cable. Regarding this function, users can send and receive WhatsApp messages using the mouse and keyboard. Additionally, it supports mirroring the mobile device into the computer in high-quality resolution. As a bonus feature, it lets users record their screen activity and save it on either device. This is necessary in case users want to share their saved recordings to their friends. Let us follow the steps provided below to know more about this robust software.
Try it for Free
Step1 Download and Install the Software
Click any of the “Download” buttons located above according to your operating system. Run and follow the installation process to save it on your PC. Next, connect the Android phone to the PC using a USB cable. Make sure that the USB Debugging option is enabled. Lastly, wait for a few moments and let the Android phone install the mobile client automatically. Once installed, the main interface of the app will launch automatically on the Android phone.
Step2 Connect both Devices
Using the PC, go to the USB Connection tab to click the name of the Android phone. From here, a prompt will appear asking to mirror everything displayed on the phone. Then, tap “Start Now” to begin mirroring.
Tip: In case you use an iPhone or a USB cable is not available. First, make sure the PC and mobile phone are connected under the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open AceThinker Mirror using the PC and mobile device. From the phone, tap the blue “M” button and let it scan the PC. Once scanned, tap the name of the PC and hit “Start Now” to mirror the phone to PC.
Step3 Send WhatsApp Messages
Now, you can launch WhatsApp using the PC. From here, you can send files, or engage in a video call. Using the PC’s keyboard, you can start typing text messages and send them to your friends.
- Compatible to almost any devices
- Lag free mirroring experience
- Control feature is only available for the Android version
BlueStacks is another solution that can send WhatsApp message from PC. This one is an Android emulator that allows users to use Android games on PC. The main function of this emulator is to deliver the fastest gaming experience with lots of possibilities. Aside from games, it can also download and use apps like WhatsApp and control them on the PC. Additionally, it can run apps on Android version 7.1.2 or Nougat. With the help of its “Keymapping” feature, it lets users type in text messages on WhatsApp. Keymapping allows users to integrate the PC’s keyboard to the Android interface and use it when typing. However, one drawback of the feature is the apps supported to use are only limited for Android. Check the steps provided below to learn how to use this emulator.
- Install the Emulator: First, visit the official website of BlueStacks to download it. Run the installation process and launch it afterward to access its main interface.
- Install WhatsApp: From the main interface of BlueStacks, launch the Google Play Store to download and install WhatsApp. Log-in your user account to access it.
- Send Messages: Once logged-in, you can now use the keyboard and mouse to take control of the app. Type the messages you want using the keyboard and share it to your friends.
- Provides HD quality Android interface
- Can install all recently updated and trending Android apps
- Takes a lot of storage space on your PC
The next solution to use WhatsApp on PC is by accessing its desktop version. Yes, WhatsApp created their own built-in online tool that allows users to use their interface while using it on PC. One good thing on using this solution is that it is a web-based app that would not require any software installation. Furthermore, users can access the other functions of the app like Voice Typing, sharing files, and more. Also, it lets users to receive the notification from the PC directly. Follow the steps provided below to know more about this option.
- Access the Online Tool: First, visit this link provided to access the main page. From here, you will see the QR code you need to scan later. Next, get your mobile phone and also launch WhatsApp on it.
- Connect WhatsApp: Using the mobile phone, tap the “Menu” option located at the top-right corner of the app. From here, select “WhatsApp Web” and it will open the camera. Using the camera, scan the QR code showing on the desktop version.
- Send Messages: Once scanned, your WhatsApp account will sync to the online tool. From here, you can start sending text messages to your contacts using the PC.
- Free to use
- Available to access on Windows and Mac computers
- Site sometimes crashes
The last method to send WhatsApp message from a computer is by using MEmu Player. This is also an emulator software that allows you to use mobile apps on PC. One good thing about this Android emulator is that it can access multiple apps and game windows running at the same time. This function is possible due to its powerful compatibility and smooth control operation. Because of this feature, users can log-in multiple WhatsApp account and use them simultaneously without lag. However, due to major updates of the emulator and Android apps, there is a tendency that it will take a lot of storage space on your PC. To know more about this emulator, check the steps provided below.
- Download and Install the Emulator: Go to the official website of LD Player to download the emulator. Run and follow the installation process and launch it to access its main interface.
- Install WhatsApp: Next, open the Google Play Store to install WhatsApp. Once installed, launch it then log-in your user account to sync your contacts and messages.
- Send Messages: Finally, you can now use the keyboard and mouse to take full control of your WhatsApp account on PC. From here, use the keyboard to type in some text messages and send it to your contacts.
- User-friendly interface
- Can adapt to the processors of Android phones
- Can only access Android apps
Sending text messages on the PC is a lot easier than doing it on the phone since most of us can type faster on the computer’s keyboard. So, all of the solutions mentioned above will help you to do this task. However, it is still safe to claim that AceThinker Mirror stands out from the rest since it provides all of the noteworthy functions to do it. In case you have any more suggestions, feel free to drop your comments below. Thank you!