Snapchat is a popular social media app on your smartphone devices that lets you post any local images or selfies you have on your phone. With this app, there are lots of strangers who became new friends and lovers. That is why teenagers mostly use it to meet with different people. Also, you can share Stories on your account, and put your edited photos to show it to your family and friends. However, Snapchat doesn’t have a PC edition yet due to some business reasons. In fact, there are lots of people requesting the developer of Snapchat for PC. In the meantime, you can use an Android emulator to use Snapchat on your PC. So, we have searched and listed below the best solution to use Snapchat on Windows PC.
If you want to mirror your Android phone to your PC to use Snapchat on Windows, then AceThinker Mirror will help you with that task. This tool can also mirror iOS devices to your Windows PC if you don’t have an Android phone. In fact, you can view your local photos, videos, audios, and play games wirelessly to your computer. So using Snapchat from Android phone to PC will be an easy task with AceThinker Mirror. Also, you can record any activity on your phone while mirroring it to your PC. It is helpful when you want to record the video calls from your Snapchat with your family and friends. To understand more about AceThinker Mirror, you can follow the steps below on how to use it.
- Install the AceThinker Mirror: First, install the AceThinker Mirror by clicking one of the “Download” buttons below. Then, launch it, and follow the steps on installing the tool on your Windows PC.
- Connect your phone to Windows PC: Next, make sure that your Windows PC and your Android phone are connected to the same WiFi for them to detect each other. Then, open the AceThinker Mirror app on your phone, and click the blue “M” icon button that you will see at the bottom part of the app. It will detect all the available devices nearby, simply choose your PC name to start mirroring your Android phone to your computer.
- Record video while recording: After that, you will see your phone on your PC screen. Just launch the Snapchat on your Android phone to start using it on your Windows PC. You can also record your phone’s screen by clicking the “Record” button at the right-side part of the tool.
Try it for Free
Next on our list is the BlueStacks Android Emulator. This tool is one of the most famous Android emulators on Windows PC. It is mostly used to play Android games on PC to view the game on a larger screen. That also means you can use Snapchat on your PC with BlueStack Emulator. In fact, you can use Snapchat with this tool without mirroring your phone to your PC. You just need to log in to your account on Snapchat while using it on BlueStack. However, there are some issues from the users of this tool that they are experiencing lag when they play games. But that issue is just for playing games, so you can assure that you can use Snapchat on Windows with BlueStacks without a problem. On the other hand, you can follow the guideline below on how to use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Steps on using BlueStacks:
- First, download the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Then, open the tool and log in to your Google account.
- After that, go to Google Playstore using BlueStacks and search for Snapchat to install it on the emulator.
- Lastly, launch Snapchat and simply login to your account. You can then start enjoying using Snapchat on your Windows PC.
To all Snapchat users, you can now use the app on your Windows PC. All you have to do is use the said tools above. Since Snapchat doesn’t have a PC edition, you can just mirror your phone to your computer, or use an Android emulator on your PC. By using Snapchat on your PC, you can view photos, stories, and video calls from Snapchat. Also, you can also record your activity on Snapchat by using AceThinker Mirror. You can also take screenshots on Snapchat whenever you want to show them to your family or friends.