Android games are more fun, exciting, and entertaining than before. GPUs improvement and heat management have made it possible for games on smartphones to become more beautiful, immersive, and faster than previous times. Compare how smooth, attractive, and interesting games you love are now to how they were before, Asphalt 8, for instance, and other Telltale Games. Now, imagine how interesting and fun it would be if you played these modern Android games on a larger screen, like a TV or PC screen. That’s a whole new level of game experience. So, how can you play Android games on TV? To know how to read this post till the end as we walk you through 3 best ways to play Android games, you love on your TV.
The first app on our list, which is perfect for screencasting your Android and iOS screen on a larger screen like TV or PC, is AceThinker Mirror. You can rely on this app to stream videos, music, photos, and apps on your smartphone to your TV and PC. With this app, you can use your computer’s keyboard and mouse to control your Android. Follow these simple steps to know how to play android games on TV using AceThinker Mobile Mirror.
- First, install the AceThinker Mirror by clicking one of the “Download” buttons below. Then, launch the app on your phone and TV, make sure both devices are connected to the same network.
- Now connect your smartphone to your smart TV. click on the “M’ button on your phone to find your smart TV, and then choose your TV on the list of available device.
QR Code: Scan the QR code displayed on your TV using your Android device.
PIN code: Click on the “Number Icon” on your android; this is located top right of the app’s interface. A code will be displayed on your TV, enter this pin in your phone.
- Once a connection is established, your Android screen will be mirrored on your smart TV.
- All you need to do is open a game you want to play from your phone.
Screen mirroring is one of the most popular features of Google Cast – a wireless casting tool by Google. You can also use this tool to mirror content from your Android to any Google Cast Device. Whether it’s an LG webOS TV built-in with Google Cast or any television connected with a Chromecast, thus, you can view videos or pictures from your android device on your TV at ease, and also play games from your Android on TV. To use this app, set up Chromecast and make sure your android device is operating android 4.4.2 or later versions. Then open the app on your android device and tap the button that says “show what’s on my screen.”
Follow the steps below to use this tool:
- Use your HDMI cord to connect your Chromecast to your television, and then configure this tool on your TV.
- Install the Chromecast application on your mobile device and launch the app.
- Make sure your TV and android are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once your Android device discovers the Chromecast device, click on it, then follow the procedure to set the device up.
- Once done, tap on “ready to cast.” Tap on the cast icon on the start page if you are ready to cast the game you are playing to your TV screen.
This tool is the last on our list. Roku is similar to iPazzport, a streaming media adaptor that gives you mirroring function when you connect it to your smart TV. You can use this medium to play your favorite games on a larger screen, and also view media content from your smartphone. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use Roku.
Here’s how you use Roku:
- Connect Roku to your TV.
- Head to settings on your smart Tv, go to system, screen mirroring, then select always allow.
- On your android, head to settings, click on more, click on wireless display, now select Roku to connect your devices.
- Also, you scroll down from the top edge of your home screen, click on “cast,” and then choose Roku to connect your devices.
AceThinker Mobile Mirror, Chromecast, and Roku are the best ways to enjoy games on your android on a smart TV. You can stream content on your android to your TV by following the steps in this post. If you find it challenging to use a hardware screencast tool, then AceThinker Mobile Mirror is the best alternative; all you need to do is download and install this device on your Android phone and smart TV.