Tablets are known for their larger screen compared to your average smartphones. However, there are times when its large screen comes short, and you need an even bigger screen. The only problem is that there is no such thing as a large tablet PC. That is, you are left with one thing to do: mirror your tablet on a TV. Yes, a TV with a larger and clearer screen. If you want to know how to do it, follow the top recommendations below.
Cast to TV
Cast to TV is a powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real-time. You can also use this app to cast the screen of your tablet to the most popular SmartTV brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Hisense, etc. Furthermore, this app also allows you to mirror with Chromecast. This app was developed as for Android device to mirror different multimedia files like video, music, and photo. The good thing with this app, users have full control of TV while where you are connected while streaming. From here, you can pause, adjust volume, forward or rewind, move to the next movie, and more.
User Guide :
- To start, tap the "Play Store" on the home screen of your Android device to download and install the Cast to the TV app
- Next, launch the app to access the main interface of the app to select the video, music, or photo you want to mirror to TV.
- Once done selecting, the app will automatically search for the available devices. And select the TV device to start mirroring successfully.
Chromecast bridges the quality gap when streaming your tablet onto your TV. Applying this tool is very easy; just start the application and click on "Screen Mirror." Nevertheless, if you wish to cast your tablet, you need a media application such as YouTube, then hit cast screen and play your video the moment you become connected. Chromecast is a much better choice since it bypasses your device's internal resources, courtesy of its streaming approach. It creates room for device playback by click cast, allowing your laptop, phone, or even tablet to save power and rest. In addition to streaming and casting your tablet onto your TV, Chromecast, as well as Chromecast Ultra, assures virtually latency-free mirroring of whatever is on your PC and smartphone, which includes videos, games, photos and much more. It's streaming as well as almost latency-free screencasting options. It lets you display your tablet onto your TV with a fantastic experience to go with.
Here the steps on using Chromecast:
- Plug your Chromecast device to your TV with USB powered cord.
- Connect the Chromecast device.
- Download Google Home application.
- Set Chromecast up and then cast content.
- To disconnect, close the Google Home app and unplug the Chromecast from your TV.
While some android smartphones may not run that smoothly, whichever tablet that runs 4.4.2+ will ensure excellent mirroring. Besides, Chromecast is capable of mirroring anything from the PC Chrome browser or Mac by launching the Cast button on your browser side.
This screen sharing application is also good for mirroring your tablet onto your TV without stress. It is compatible with android devices that run 4.2 or higher and offers you wireless 1080p screen resolution. Nevertheless, Miracast can support TVs that have Miracast receivers. Should your TV not be compatible with Miracast, then you could get Net Gear for television and connect through HDMI cable.
Explore this guide for mirroring your tablet onto your TV using Miracast:
- Download the app and install it on your smartphone.
- Connect the two devices on one WIFI network.
- Start the application from your smartphone, and ensure Miracast Display is enabled on the TV.
- Commence mirroring by clicking Start.
- You could disconnect the application by having your Miracast receiver disabled.
Miracast is a certified Wi-Fi and an HD wireless protocol, which functions like AirPlay. However, it has some additional advantages to AirPlay. Dissimilar to AirPlay, it doesn't need any Wi-Fi network for streaming tablet onto your TV. Miracast does establish its streaming network using a certain Android 4.0 Wi-Fi Direct standard. This Miracast' network can be equally accessed by other devices. Still, it will be limited to those users within its very short range.
AceThinker Mirror for mirroring your iOS or Android tablet onto a PC and further mirror that PC to a TV. AceThinker Mirror is designed to offer extraordinary viewing experience for Android and iOS users engaging in tablet games, running some tablet applications, and watching videos. It lets you display the tablet screen on your PC. It equally allows for screen capturing, helping users to record every operation on their device. AceThinker Mirror lets Android users control devices explicitly from their PC with a mouse as well as keyboard. This program allows you to screen mirror your tablet onto your PC, as you manage your media files on your tablet from your computer. You can equally play games as well as send messages with your PC keyboard and mouse.
Step 1 Download AceThinker Mirror
Download AceThinker Mirror onto your tablet as well as PC. You can visit its official website to get its installer or use the "Download" button above.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Connect tablet to PC
Enable USB debugging on Android tablets before connecting your tablet to your PC with the USB cord. Then, hit "M" and your device will be mirrored on your PC screen.
Step 3 Use AceThinker Mirror
Connect your TV and PC through HDMI cable as your tablet screen becomes automatically streamed onto your TV. Record the screen, click the "Record" button from the toolbar, and then hit the "Stop" button to save the video.
Samsung Smart View
The last screen mirroring application to cast the tablet screen to TV is by using Samsung Smart View. This mobile app is available for both Android and iOS tablets and allows the users to stream or use tablet apps on TV. A unique feature of the app is that it can directly mirror video streaming platforms like Hulu, YouTube, and more on the TV. Additionally, it features a "Remote Control" function that allows users to adjust the volume, channel, and navigate the TV using the tablet. Despite that, one major drawback of this app is that it is only available to detect Samsung Smart TV models. To learn more about this solution, check the steps provided below.
- First, tap the link provided to download and install Samsung Smart View on your tablet. Once installed, launch the app to access its main interface.
- Make sure that the tablet and the TV are connected under the same Wi-Fi network. Then, using the tablet, follow the guide to set up the app. Once set-up, the tablet will scan the TV automatically.
- Once scanned, tap the TV's name to start connecting. Then on the TV, select "Allow" to confirm the connection.
- Now, both devices are connected so you can start accessing any video streaming sites and cast it to the TV.
In summary, AceThinker Mirror is most for iOS and Android tablet users. Chromecast ensures an excellent experience for users using devices that run Android 4.4.2+, tablets, Computers operating on Windows 10 as well as Mac. In contrast, Miracast is compatible with Android devices that operate 4.2+ as well as PCs operating Windows 10. Miracast and Chromecast rep the most fantastic ways of having your tablet, PC, and other mobile devices to a huge screen TV. With all these programs, mirroring your mobile device's screen shouldn't be a trouble.