Vizio recently launched their P-Series Display TV powered by XLED Pro. The revolutionary screen on the new TV offers unparalleled quality pictures. P-Series also has a built-in Chromecast for streaming your Android screen to your TV. Given that the Chromecast was only made for Android devices, what about the people who have Apple devices and use an iPhone? Is it possible to mirror iPhone to Vizio TVVizio recently launched their P-Series Display TV powered by XLED Pro. The revolutionary screen on the new TV offers unparalleled quality pictures. P-Series also has a built-in Chromecast for streaming your Android screen to your TV. Given that the Chromecast was only made for Android devices, what about the people who have Apple devices and use an iPhone? Is it possible to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV? The good news is that this is perfectly possible. All you need is an iOS device running iOS 8.0 or higher. You can use a digital adapter cable, Vizio’s own SmartCast option or a screen mirroring program to connect to the TV. Here’s how to screen mirror iPhone to a Vizio TV.
If you’re looking for an app that can mirror an iPhone screen to your Vizio TV, then you should consider using AceThinker Mirror. The application is a versatile tool for casting phone screen to PC and vice versa. The app now supports TV too. The tool is super simple to use. You don’t even need to be all that tech savvy. The tool performs smoothly and is something that you can rely on to continue working. Here’s how you can use AceThinker Mirror to mirror your iPhone to Vizio TV.
Step1 Download and install AceThinker Mirror
Click on the download button to get the app. Connect an HDMI to your TV from your computer and tune the TV to the HDMI source. Also make sure that the PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network. Mirror the screen on your phone by choosing “M” and then tapping on your computer from the list of options
Step2 Start mirroring
Tap on “Phone Screen Mirroring” and then “Start Now” to begin mirroring your iPhone to Vizio TV.
Tip: To learn on how to do screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV. Check the link provided.
The Lightning Digital AV adapter is a great way to mirror your iOS device to your TV. It’s simple to use and works well with just about any TV or other external display with an HDMI output connecter (which just about every display has). The digital adapter also allows you to quickly mirror your iPhone/iPad to a Samsung TV too. Let’s look at how to easily mirror iPhone to Vizio TV using a digital adapter.
- Connect the Lightning Digital AV to the phone
- Connect the adapter to your TV using the HDMI cable
- Ensure that your TV is tuned to the right HDMI input
- The iPhone screen should automatically appear on the TV if you have connected properly
Tip: If you want to know on how to connect iPhone to Hisense TV, check the article provided!
The Vizio SmartCast App is an app designed exclusively for use with the new 2016 Vizio SmartCast range of products. It can be used to browse TV shows, movies, live stream, and more across several apps at once. The app comes with Google Cast built-in, making it easy to stream content from your phone to your TV. The following steps will allow you to stream your iPhone to your Vizio TV. Just make sure the iPhone and Vizio TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Steps on using SmartCast:
- Download the SmartCast app through the App Store on your device then launch the app and connect the iPhone to Vizio TV. For first time users we recommend that you create an account. You can also skip past the registration process with the “Skip” button.
- Choose the three lateral bars to the left-hand corner of the screen and then tap on “Set Up Your Device” to start the setup process. Click on “Get Started” and choose the language you want.
- Place your phone near the lower-right-hand corner of the TV. Then tap on the name of the TV to continue with the setup to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV. This will display a pairing code on the TV, which you then need to enter on your phone. Tap on “Next” to continue the setup. If you have any problems connecting, just tap the “Having Trouble Pairing?” option and connect via Wi-Fi.
- Connect your phone to the home WiFi network and your TV will check for updates. This check can take up to 20 minutes depending on your internet connection speed. If any are available it will download and install them. The TV will then reboot.
- Once the reboot is completed, you will be prompted to enter a name for the device, register your account on the VIZIO Smart Cast app, and accept the terms and conditions for using the app. You should now be ready to start mirroring the screen of your iPhone to the VIZIO TV.
This should help you mirror your iPhone screen to Vizio TV. You can also use a screen mirroring app such as AceThinker Mirror to stream your phone screen to your computer, and then connect your computer to your TV using a HDMI cable. There are several solutions out there. We’d love to hear any suggestions from you on how to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV!