Vizio recently launched their P-Series Display TV powered by XLED Pro. The revolutionary screen on the new TV offers unparalleled quality pictures. P-Series also has a built-in Chromecast for streaming your Android screen to your TV. Given that the Chromecast was only made for Android devices, what about the people who have Apple devices and use an iPhone? Is it possible to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV? The good news is that this is perfectly possible. All you need is an iOS device running iOS 8.0 or higher. You can use a digital adapter cable, Vizio's SmartCast option, or a screen mirroring program to connect to the TV. Here's how to screen mirror iPhone to Vizio smart TV.
Mirror iPhone to Vizio Smart TV with Mobile Mirror
If you’re looking for an app that can mirror an iPhone screen to your Vizio TV, then you should consider using AceThinker Mirror. The application is a versatile tool for casting phone screen to PC and vice versa. The app now supports TV too. The tool is super simple to use. You don't even need to be all that tech-savvy. The tool performs smoothly and is something that you can rely on to continue working. Here's how you can use AceThinker Mirror to mirror your iPhone to Vizio TV.
Step 1 Download and Install AceThinker Mirror
Click on the download button to get the app. Connect an HDMI to your TV from your computer and tune the TV to the HDMI source. Also, make sure that the PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network. Mirror the screen on your phone by choosing "M" and then tapping on your computer from the options
Try it for Free
Step 2 Start to Cast iPhone Screen to Vizio TV
Tap on "Phone Screen Mirroring" and then "Start Now" to mirror your iPhone to Vizio TV.
Manually Connect iPhone to Vizio TV Using a Digital Adapter
The Lightning Digital AV adapter is a great way for screen mirroring iPhone to Vizio TV. It's simple to use and works well with just about any TV or other external display with an HDMI output connecter (which just about every display has). The digital adapter also allows you to quickly mirror your iPhone/iPad to a Samsung TV too. Let's look at how to connect iPhone to Vizio smart TV using a digital adapter.
- Connect the Lightning Digital AV to the phone
- Connect the adapter to your TV using the HDMI cable
- Ensure that your TV is tuned to the right HDMI input
- The iPhone screen should automatically appear on the TV if you have connected properly
Cast iPhone to Vizio TV via SmartCast
The Vizio SmartCast App is an app designed exclusively to mirror iPhone on Vizio TV. It can be used to browse TV shows, movies, live streams, and more across several apps. The app comes with Google Cast built-in, making it easy to stream content from your phone to your TV. The following steps will allow you to stream your iPhone to your Vizio TV. Just make sure the iPhone and Vizio TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
Steps on using SmartCast:
- Download the SmartCast app through the App Store on your device then launch the app and connect the iPhone to Vizio TV. For first time users, we recommend that you create an account. You can also skip past the registration process with the "Skip" button.
- Choose the three lateral bars to the left-hand corner of the screen and then tap on "Set Up Your Device" to start the setup process. Click on "Get Started" and choose the language you want.
- Place your phone near the lower-right-hand corner of the TV. Then tap on the TV's name to continue with the setup to mirror iPhone to Vizio TV. This will display a pairing code on the TV, which you then need to enter on your phone. Tap on "Next" to continue the setup. If you have any problems connecting, just tap the "Having Trouble Pairing?" option and connect via WiFi.
- Connect your phone to the home WiFi network, and your TV will check for updates. This check can take up to 20 minutes, depending on your internet connection speed. If any are available, it will download and install them. The TV will then reboot.
- Once the reboot is completed, you will be prompted to enter a name for the device, register your account on the VIZIO Smart Cast app, and accept the terms and conditions for using it. You should now be ready to start mirroring the screen of your iPhone to the VIZIO TV.
This should help you mirror your iPhone screen to Vizio TV. You can also use a screen mirroring app such as AceThinker Mirror to stream your phone screen to your computer, and then connect your computer to your TV using an HDMI cable. There are several solutions out there. We'd love to hear any suggestions from you on how to mirror the iPhone to Vizio TV!