If you have an iPhone but the screen is far too small to enjoy watching videos, movies or photos, you would probably prefer to stream them to your television to view on a larger screen. It’s nice to enjoy media with family and friends especially on the TV’s large screen. Panasonic is one of the most popular TV brands. If you own an iPhone and a Panasonic TV, you may want to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TVIf you have an iPhone but the screen is far too small to enjoy watching videos, movies or photos, you would probably prefer to stream them to your television to view on a larger screen. It’s nice to enjoy media with family and friends especially on the TV’s large screen. Panasonic is one of the most popular TV brands. If you own an iPhone and a Panasonic TV, you may want to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV. If that is the case, you can follow the process below to quickly and easily connect and cast iPhone to your Panasonic smart TV.
AceThinker Mirror is a third-party mirroring app that is very versatile, it works on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. Because it’s supported on all these platforms, you will have good performance and reliable service. This app mirrors devices across all platforms easily. You can connect wirelessly or use a USB cable and control your mobile on your PC or TV. Follow the simple steps below to cast iPhone to Panasonic TV.
Step1 Download and install the AceThinker Mirror
First, click one of the buttons below to download the installer of AceThinker Mirror. Then, run the installer, and follow the steps on installing the tool to your PC. After that, connect your computer and iPhone under the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step2 Connect both device
Launch the app on both devices. Get the code on your TV then type it on your phone. You will see the Pin field on the upper right side of the interface. Click on the first icon and the pin field will appear.
Step3 Mirror your iPhone to PC.
Swipe up to activate your control panel and tap on “Screen mirroring”, then tap on the name of your PC. Finally, tap on the “Start Mirroring” button to begin reflecting your phone.
To connect the Phone to the Panasonic TV, you need an HDMI adapter cable which is actually the Lightning Digital AV adapter created by Apple. It will produce videos, websites, slideshows, apps, or any other content displayed on your device to an HDMI-equipped TV, projector, or other compatible devices. Keep in mind, this lightning cable is not able to produce full HD quality so there is a possibility that you will lose some quality in your photos.
- If you don’t have one, purchase the Lightning Digital AV Adapter cable from the Apple store.
- Plugin your iPhone to the adapter cable using the lightning connector which is usually the port used to charge your iPhone. Next, use a high-speed HDMI cable to hook up the adapter to your Panasonic TV.
- On your TV, open “Settings” and choose the corresponding HDMI input source.
- Display the content on your iPhone then view it on TV.
TV Remote 2 is specifically designed so users can operate their Panasonic Viera TV quite easily. You are able to use it as a remote control, pad control or keyboard. You will be able to send your photos, songs, videos, webpages, and other date from your iPhone, or tablet, to Panasonic Viera TV. You can also do the reverse, transferring from your Viera TV to your phone. With one swipe, you send your photos, videos, webpages, songs, and other data directly from your phone, or table to Panasonic Viera TV and better yet, you can adjust the quality of your images.
- Using your iPhone, go to the App Store and look for the Panasonic TV Remote 2. Then install and open it.
- Connect your iPhone and Panasonic TV using the same WiFi network. TV Remote 2 can connect both devices automatically when they are in the same WiFi network.
- Click on the menu icon that has 3 items, select the “Swipe & Share” option. If you are a first-time user, you will have to click the circled “i” icon and watch the video tutorial to learn how to operate it.
- All you have to do is swipe the forward option to share your videos and photos on your TV.
If you are unaware, you can also use the YouTube app for mirroring iPhone to TV. Unlike the Panasonic TV Remote 2 app, you will not be able to have full control of your iPhone on the TV. You can, however, play YouTube videos on the TV screen. Keep in mind, both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network first. Here is the process for screen mirroring iPhone to Panasonic TV.
- Use your iPhone to open the YouTube app.
- Next, click on the casting icon in the upper section of the YouTube app.
- You have to wait for both to be paired as one and then play the YouTube video you want to stream on your TV screen.
- You will have to tap the casting icon on the iPhone, once again, to disconnect.
Chromecast is probably the most popular avenue for using networking hardware. The only downside, you have to purchase it online or at a store, so you have to decide if it’s worth it. If it’s worth it, Chromecast is a really good alternative. If you do not like downloading an app, this might be worth your time and consideration. You can use Chromecast to cast your iPhone to Panasonic TV.
If you want stability, an HDMI adapter cable is your best option as it does not require any configurations. But keep in mind, you will have to purchase it for around $50. On the other hand, TV Remote 2 is free to use but you must have a stable WiFi network for it to work properly. An HDMI adapter cable is a great option for those who travel a lot and will be transferring while on the go. The second option, TV Remote 2, is the best route for those who plan to stay at home and stream movies or videos to their TV. Based upon your needs, choose the option that works best for you to screen mirroring the iPhone to Panasonic TV. We hope this information has been helpful and you will now be able to stream videos and movies, mirroring your iPhone to your Panasonic TV!