Viewing the phone screen in a much bigger display provides a lot of benefits for the users. First, they can browse pictures, montages, and slideshows to share them with a larger audience. Also, it is a no-brainer that it is way better to watch the saved movies or videos on a TV screen. Meanwhile, a Chromecast is a dongle that will help you to achieve this feat without breaking a sweat. However, Chromecast is specially made for Android devices since Google manufactures it. In that case, iOS users are wondering if they can do the privilege as well. Well, we got you covered, in this article, let us find out how to mirror iPhone to Chromecast Viewing the phone screen in a much bigger display provides a lot of benefits for the users. First, they can browse pictures, montages, and slideshows to share them with a larger audience. Also, it is a no-brainer that it is way better to watch the saved movies or videos on a TV screen. Meanwhile, a Chromecast is a dongle that will help you to achieve this feat without breaking a sweat. However, Chromecast is specially made for Android devices since Google manufactures it. In that case, iOS users are wondering if they can do the privilege as well. Well, we got you covered, in this article, let us find out how to mirror iPhone to Chromecast using the best solutions.
The first option to cast iPhone to Chromecast is using LonelyScreen. This is a screen mirroring software that allows users to use the Airplay function of an iPhone and connect it to a computer. Additionally, this software is available to access from both Windows and Mac devices. The primary purpose of LonelyScreen is to make your computer act as an Apple TV without paying for it. It is a perfect alternative to cast gameplay or an app demo to a larger screen for free. One good thing about this software is that users would not have to install it on their iOS devices since they only need to download the client on their computer. However, as indicated, users would need to use a computer as a bridge to the Chromecast device to do the process. Check the steps provided below to know more about this software.
- First, access this link to visit the official site of LonelyScreen. Download and install it to your computer and launch it afterward.
- Make sure that the iPhone, computer, and the Chromecast device are all connected under the same Wi-Fi network. Next, to connect the computer to the Chromecast, launch Google Chrome using your PC and click the “Menu” option located at the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Using the computer, select “Cast,” then the list of devices available will appear. Choose your Chromecast to mirror both devices successfully.
- Next, using the iPhone, from the bottom part of the screen, swipe up to access the “Control Center” then tap the “Screen Mirroring” option. Select “LonelyScreen” to cast the iPhone’s display to the PC.
- Since all devices are connected, the iPhone screen will also project to the Chromecast. Now, you can start playing your media files in a larger screen.
Google Home is the all-in-one remote control application for Google manufactured devices like Chromecast. Luckily, this app is now also available to install for iOS devices. Google Home provides advanced functionality and a modern touch to the mirroring function since it can control the devices using a voice command. With the help of its feature, users could stream or launch any Chromecast supported applications like Netflix, Spotify, and more. Meanwhile, unlike LonelyScreen, Google Home can connect to the Chromecast device directly without the help of a computer. Also, it allows users to take full control of the streaming apps supported since it can pause and play the video without a hassle. To learn more about this excellent solution, read the easy guide provided below.
- Using your iPhone, tap this link to access the App Store and install Google Home. Tap the “Get” button to save it to your phone and launch it afterward. Follow the set-up guide to connect the iPhone to the Chromecast.
- Next, on the iPhone, launch a Chromecast supported app like YouTube. From the upper portion of the app, tap the “Cast” icon to continue.
- Now, the YouTube app interface is projected as it is to the Chromecast. You can start watching videos and pause and play it anytime you want.
AirBeam TV Mirror for Chromecast is another solution to cast from iPhone to Chromecast. This software is like a combination of LonelyScreen and Google Home since it can mirror the screen without the need of a computer. Additionally, its mirroring function is available even without the use of cables. Also, users could launch applications even they are not supported by Chromecast initially. Regarding this, it can project the screen activity to a bigger screen, live. One good thing about using this app is that its mirroring service is free. So, expect that a watermark is included while mirroring. Meanwhile, users will experience delays while on the process, so it is not suitable for streaming games as indicated by its developer. Read the steps provided here to learn how to use this app.
- Download and install AirBeam TV Mirror for Chromecast by tapping the link provided. Once installed, launch the app to access its main interface.
- Make sure both devices are under the same Wi-Fi network so that the iPhone can detect the Chromecast. Let the iPhone detect the Chromecast device. Once detected, tap the Chromecast’s name and select “Start Mirroring” to proceed.
- Next, a new prompt will appear. From here, tap “Mirror Chromecast” then select “Start Broadcast” to mirror the iPhone display to the TV.
The last reliable option to mirror iPhone to Chromecast is to use the Screen Mirror for Chromecast application. This iOS app can mirror the iPhone screen in full resolution wirelessly. With the help of this function, users could stream or live project any media files and play it to the phone and TV at the same time. One advantage of using this app is that it can cast the display in HD quality and with almost no lag. Although it provides a free trial for a week, users would need to purchase the premium license of the app to continue using its service. Follow the steps provided below to learn how to use this app.
- Access the link provided to open the App Store to install Screen Mirror for Chromecast. Once installed, launch the app to access its main interface.
- Make sure both devices must be connected under the same Wi-Fi connection. Then, on the iPhone, let it scan the Chromecast and select the device’s name once detected.
- Next, tap the “Record” icon located at the bottom part of the app. After a few moments, a new prompt will appear. From here, select “Mirror for Chromecast” then tap “Start Broadcast” to proceed.
- Finally, the iPhone screen will display to the TV automatically. Now, you can start launching your apps, and it will project to the TV.
Casting the iPhone to a Chromecast connected device is a problem before. Luckily, all of the apps mentioned above will help you do the task without any hassle. So, select any option you prefer, or you can try all of them and decide which is the best. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to drop your comment below. Thank you!