Mobile mirroring apps are mostly used because people want to be able to enjoy videos and movies from their phone on a bigger screen such as a computer, or they want to be able to share files and games with others through their phone. These days people regularly mirror their Android or iOS device to their computer, mirror Android to iOS, and vice versa. However, you may find yourself in a position where you want to share the videos, pictures, and other files on your Android phone with another Android phone. You might be wondering if it’s possible to share between two Android devices like that. We’ve found some practical solutions that can help you mirror Android to AndroidMobile mirroring apps are mostly used because people want to be able to enjoy videos and movies from their phone on a bigger screen such as a computer, or they want to be able to share files and games with others through their phone. These days people regularly mirror their Android or iOS device to their computer, mirror Android to iOS, and vice versa. However, you may find yourself in a position where you want to share the videos, pictures, and other files on your Android phone with another Android phone. You might be wondering if it’s possible to share between two Android devices like that. We’ve found some practical solutions that can help you mirror Android to Android.
AceThinker Mirror is a great screen mirroring solution for all your needs. They recently updated to a new version that has a lot more features such as mirroring Android to iOS and vice versa and mirroring one Android device to another. This completely revolutionizes the screen mirroring world. There’s no need to worry about sharing screens across Android devices with AceThinker Mirror. Just follow the simple steps below to get started.
Step1 Download and Install the App
Download the AceThinker Mirror app – via the Google Play Store – on the Android devices
Step2 Connect the Android Devices
Connect the two devices to the same Wi-Fi network and launch the app. Open the WiFi Connection tab and tap on the blue mirror icon to the bottom of the screen. The app should start scanning for devices
Step3 Start Mirroring Android to Android
Choose the Android device from among the list of devices and tap “Start Now” to connect. The screen from the first device should be displayed on the second device
We wouldn’t be surprised if you recognized the name TeamViewer. TeamViewer was the app for connecting Windows computers and using remote access. They’ve recently expanded their services to include Android devices. TeamViewer QuickSupport lets you connect to another Android device or PC for streaming and remote access. The app only allows you to cast/mirror the device out of the box. You’ll need to install an add-on to get access to the remote access features. The app and add-on are entirely free for personal use, though. The steps for sharing and remote access are also pretty similar.
- Download “TeamViewer” for Remote Control and TeamViewer Quick Support and install them on both the Android devices.
- Open up TeamViewer for Remote Control on the primary Android device, and TeamViewer Quick Support on the other one. Quick Support will give you an ID when you launch it. Enter the ID from Quick Support into Remote Control to establish a connection between the two devices.
- Click “Allow” and then “Start Now” on the window that pops up to enable remote support on Android.
Your Android devices should be connected and mirrored after completing these steps.
Inkwire Screen Share and Assist is another excellent tool for screen mirroring one Android to another. The app makes it easy to share the screen of an Android device to another Android device. It supports Android version 5.0 and above, so you will need at least that to use it. Here’s how you can use this app to mirror Android devices.
Steps on using Inkwire:
- Download the Inkwire Screen Share and Assist app on both Android devices.
- After installing the application you need to launch it on both devices. Tap the “share” button to begin streaming from one device to the other.
- You’ll be taken to a window that displays the access code to cast from one device to another. Click on “Access” and enter the 12-digit code to start sharing the screen of the Android device. This connects one device to the other.
Last but not least, we have the Share Screen – OneAssistant. This app does just what it says on the tin and lets you mirror your Android screen and remotely control another device using your own. This app works as a kind of extension of the first phone, making it similar to Inkwire. It’s also only compatible with mobile phones and doesn’t work with computers. You may feel that the app is very similar to Inkwire when it comes to features and usability. Keep on reading to learn more about how to use Share Screen – OneAssistant.
- First of all you need to download the app from the Google Play Store and install it on both devices.
- Choose to send a code to the other device via SMS or connect the devices by scanning them.
- Get the code on the other device and tap “connect”.
- Choose between “Share Screen” and “Assist” to enable remote control of the device during sharing.
All of the tools we’ve looked at in this article have the unique features that have made them popular with people looking to display one Android device on another. You should understand what you need from an app, why you want to use it and how to choose which of these apps is right for you. Please keep in mind that each choice has its uses and can be useful in their way. If you want to mirror the games, you play then AceThinker Mirror would be a great choice. The app is compatible with phones and PCs. If you wish to control another device for homework or to have some fun, then Share Screen or Inkwire would be the right choice. Which one you use is entirely up to you.