Smartphones have become the center of innovation time and again in modern society. We can’t live without them, and they’ve evolved to become even more functional and useful. Modern smartphones now have high specifications and offer an excellent quality service that is sure to please most users. They are also being made with bigger and better screens too. iPhone X is an excellent example of the latest in smartphone technology. When considering screen size, the iPhone X stands out with its 5.8-inch display. However, it doesn’t matter how right the screen size is for some people. They are still unsatisfied. They want to be able to play their games and watch videos on a bigger screen. There are plenty of screen mirroring apps for iPhone XSmartphones have become the center of innovation time and again in modern society. We can’t live without them, and they’ve evolved to become even more functional and useful. Modern smartphones now have high specifications and offer an excellent quality service that is sure to please most users. They are also being made with bigger and better screens too. iPhone X is an excellent example of the latest in smartphone technology. When considering screen size, the iPhone X stands out with its 5.8-inch display. However, it doesn’t matter how right the screen size is for some people. They are still unsatisfied. They want to be able to play their games and watch videos on a bigger screen. There are plenty of screen mirroring apps for iPhone X available that let you do just that and here are 3 of the best apps.
If you are looking for an excellent mirroring app that you can use on your iPhone X, then AceThinker Mirror is your best choice on our list. This tool lets you connect your iPhone X to your PC or Smart TV wirelessly, as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection. It is helpful if you want to control their iPhone X to open photos, stream videos, listen to music, and play games while viewing it on a larger screen. Also, you can take screenshots and record your phone screen while you are mirroring it. On the other hand, you can read the user guide below on how to use the tool.
Step1 Install the AceThinker Mirror
First, click one of the “Download” buttons below to download the installer of AceThinker Mirror. Then launch it, and follow the easy steps on how to install the tool on your computer. After that, install the app of AceThinker Mirror on your iPhone X, so you can start mirroring both devices. Also, do not forget to connect both your iPhone X and PC with the same Wi-Fi network.
Step2 Start mirroring your iPhone X to PC
Next, scroll up on your iPhone X to see the control center. Simply click the “Screen Mirroring” button from there, and then choose the computer from the detected device list.
Step3 Enjoy using your iPhone X to your PC
Finally, you can see your iPhone X screen on your PC. You can open photos, local videos, and games while mirroring your smartphone to see it on a bigger screen. You can also click the “Record” button on the right side part of the tool to record any activity on your iPhone X.
The next tool on our list that you can use to mirror your iPhone X to PC is the Mirroring360. You can use this tool on iPhone, Android, PC, Chromebook, and other devices you may have. Also, you can cast your device screen to a projector with Mirroring360, which is helpful for video presentation in your office or classroom. In fact, this tool is mostly used by presenters, educators, and gamers to easily record the live content from their device to their computer. You can also share your screen with up to 40 local or remote participants and let them view your iPhone X to their computers. To understand more about this tool, see the guide on how to use Mirroring360.
- Go to the official website of Mirroring360 to install the tool on your PC and iPhone X.
- Then, launch the tool on your iPhone X, and open the “Control Center” by swiping upward on your iPhone X screen.
- After that, tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Lastly, choose your PC name from the detected list to mirror your iPhone to your PC successfully. Your phone screen will be shown on your PC screen.
Another professional tool that you can use to mirror your iPhone X screen is the Apowersoft Phone Manager. This tool allows you to organize your files, backup data, and transfer files from phone to PC. You can also mirror your iPhone X to PC to play your games on a bigger screen. It is also helpful whenever you want to watch your local videos on iPhone X to a bigger screen. Although this tool’s sole purpose is organizing the file on your smartphone, it can still help you take screenshots or record the activity on your phone with its built-in recording tools. For more information about Apowersoft Phone Manager, keep on reading below.
- First, visit the official website of Apowersoft Phone Manager to install the app on your computer and smartphone.
- Then, connect your iPhone X to your PC via USB cable.
- After that, you will find that your phone is displayed on the leftmost part of the tool.
- Just click the “Full Screen” icon to see that your phone is successfully mirrored on your computer.
Reflector 3 is a fantastic screen mirroring app that lets you connect your iPhone X to PC wirelessly. Meaning, you can play games, videos and view your local photos on a much larger screen. You can purchase this screen mirroring app for $14.99 from the AirSquirrels store. The Reflector 3 app also has many useful features that make it so accessible. It has Smart Layouts that lets you choose the best layout automatically, especially when your iPhone X is mirrored to multiple devices. You can follow the steps below to begin using Reflector 3 on your iPhone X.
- Download and install the Reflector 3 on your PC by visiting its official website.
- Make sure that you connect both your iPhone X and PC with the same Wi-Fi network. Then, launch Reflector 3 on your computer.
- On your device, swipe upward to go to “Control Center” of your iPhone X.
- Tap on the AirPlay menu to see the list of all devices. Simply choose your PC name.
- Lastly, swipe the mirroring toggle switch below your PC name. It will then mirror your iPhone X to your PC completely.
The last app for mirroring iPhone X is the X-Mirage. It is the most professional AirPlay server Mac and also to Windows PC. Actually, X-Mirage enables you to mirror multiple smartphones to one computer at the same time. It is helpful and fun when you play games with your friends on your smartphones and see it on a bigger screen. Besides, you can record any activity on your phone with its recording feature. In case you want to prevent unwanted users from mirroring their phones on your PC, you can create an AirPlay password for your Mac with X-Mirage. To start using this tool, follow the steps below.
- First, visit the official website of X-Mirage to install the tool on your device. Also, don’t forget to connect your iPhone X and PC with the same Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, go to “Control Center” of your iPhone X, and click “AirPlay” to see the list of all available devices.
- From there, choose the X-Mirage with your PC name on it to start mirroring your iPhone.
- You can then start streaming video, view images, and play games on your iPhone X while viewing it on your PC screen.
|AceThinker Mirror||Mirroring360||Apowersoft Phone Manager||Reflector 3||X-Mirage|
|Connection way||Wi-Fi/USB cable||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
With all of the screen mirroring apps listed above, you can now easily use your iPhone X on your PC screen. They are all so easy to use that it only requires you a few steps to mirror your phone to your computer. You can now view photos, stream videos, and play mobile games on a larger screen with the help of all the apps listed in this post. So what are you waiting for? Start using all of these fantastic screen mirroring apps.