At times, you may need a larger screen like a TV or computer to view media files (like photos and videos) on your iPhone. Developments and advancements in technology and software have made that possible. You can now mirror content on your smartphones to enjoy them on a bigger TV screen. You may not know how to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV, but this post can help you out. We have listed different methods that can help you screencast your iPhone to Panasonic Smart TV. Make sure to follow the instructions attached to each method to enjoy a better and larger viewing experience.
The first method to screen mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV is via the HDMI adapter cable. Lightning Digital AV Adapter by Apple is another name for the HDMI adapter cable. You can use this to output slideshows, videos, apps, websites, and any content present on your device to any device that supports HDMI (TV, projector, and others). The only disadvantage of this method is that it does not output full HD quality, so expect your screencast to appear in low quality. Follow these steps to mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV using HDMI adapter cable.
- If you don’t have a Digital AV Adapter cable, purchase one from Apple store.
- Use the lightning connector (the port used in charging iPhone) to connect your iPhone to the adapter cable. Connect the adapter to your Panasonic TV using a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Go to “settings” on your television and select the corresponding HDMI input source.
- Display the file on your smartphone and view it on your Panasonic TV.
Users can comfortably and easily operate their Panasonic Viera Televisions using TV Remote 2. You can use this tool as a keyboard, pad control, and remote control. TV remote two can be used to transfer songs, videos, pictures, webpages and so on from your device to Viera TV and from Viera TV back to your phone or tablet. A simple swipe is all you need to transfer files between both devices. In addition, you can also change the image quality. Follow the steps below to learn how to connect your iPhone to a Panasonic TV using this method.
How to use Panasonic TV Remote 2:
- Download Panasonic TV Remote 2 from App Store on your iPhone, install the app, and launch it.
- Connect your iPhone and Panasonic TV to the same Wi-Fi network. The TV Remote 2 app will automatically pair your devices once they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Tap the “three-line menu” icon in the app and choose the “Swipe & share” option. Click the circled ”i” icon if it’s your first time using the app to watch tutorials on how to operate the app.
- Go to swipe forward to transfer files (pictures or videos) from your phone to TV.
You can mirror your iPhone to Panasonic TV and other TVs using the YouTube app as well. This method does not give you complete control of your iPhone on your television. Rather, it only allows you to play videos on YouTube on a larger TV screen. Ensure both devices are linked to the same wireless network. To use the YouTube App, follow these simple steps below.
Use YouTube Application
- Open the YouTube application on your iPhone.
- On the upper part of the app, you will see a casting icon, tap it.
- Wait for both devices to pair, and then click on the YouTube video you want to view on a larger screen.
- If you want to disconnect, click the casting icon on your device.
This app was specifically designed to permit screen mirroring. This app is totally compatible across any platform. You can use it on iOS, Android, PC, and TV. You can execute different tasks while streaming your screen with this app. You can also add text while recording, take screenshots and screen record your phone simultaneously. These amazing features of this app are among the reasons people prefer and recommend his mirroring app. Frequent developments and updates in this app make phone mirroring to TV much easier. Follow these instructions to learn how to use AceThinker Mirror.
Step1 Get the installer of the softwareDownload and install the app on your iPhone and computer. From the download buttons below, click on the platform that fits your computer system.
Step2 Connect devices with PinEnsure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Open the application on your smartphone and TV. You will see the “Pin” when you open the app on your TV.
Step3 Mirror iPhone to TVOn your smartphone, select the “TV” tab and input the password displayed on your TV screen. Your phone will be mirrored entering the pin.
The methods provided above were tried and tested. As such, there’s a guarantee that you will be able to mirror your iPhone to your Panasonic TV. One thing to remember though is to follow the steps in the exact manner and in order to prevent any issue and successfully mirror iPhone to Panasonic TV. If you’ve got other method that works for mirroring iPhone or iPad to Panasonic TV. Don’t hesitate to drop a message down the comment box.