Screen mirroring is a technology that allows you to cast your phone screen, tablet, or computer to another computer or Smart TV. It is a great way to show software works, play mobile games on a bigger screen, or share the file from your phone to PC. You can do screen mirroring by connecting your mobile device via cable or WiFi connection. Since screen mirroring became so accessible nowadays, lots of iPad users use this method for them to play their local videos on a larger screen. It can also help you see the face of your loved ones when you do video calls. In fact, there are a lot of tools that can help you mirror your iPad to another bigger screen.
But, not all of the screen mirroring software that you can find works accurately. With that being said, we have reviewed the best tools to screen mirror your iPad to PC or Smart TV. Keep on reading below to see all of them.
Before, I am having a problem playing games on my iPad because of my poor eyesight. Since I am a gamer, I ought to find a way to play my favorite mobile game on a bigger screen. Luckily, I’ve found an excellent that helps me mirror my iPad to my computer or our Flat Screen TV, and it’s called the AceThinker Mirror. This mirroring tool helps me cast my tablet’s screen in real-time. It also allows me to view my local photos, videos, and audios wirelessly. You can not just mirror your iPad to a bigger screen, but it can also do screenshots and screen recordings. On the other hand, we have listed the steps below for you to start using the AceThinker Mirror.
Step1 Download and install the AceThinker Mirror
First of all, click one of the “Download” buttons under the description of this tool. Then, launch it, and follow the steps on installing this tool on your computer. Once installed, open it to see a phone-like interface on your computer screen.
Step2 Connect both devices with the same network
Before you start mirroring your iPad to the computer, make sure that both devices are connected with the same WiFi connection. Since we are going to connect wirelessly, go to the “WiFi Connection” tab on the AceThinker Mirror tool. Then, select “iOS” for your iPad to connect with the software.
Step3 Start screen mirroring
On your iPad, scroll up on your iPad screen to see the control center. From there, click on the “Screen Mirroring” button to show the list of all devices connected with the same WiFi network. Simply choose the computer name from where you want to mirror your iPad to start.
Step4 Screen record your iPad
This tool also has a screen recording feature in case you want to record your gameplay on your iPad. Just click on the “Record” button at the toolbar to start recording. Anything you do on your iPad will be recorded.
Step5 End the recording and mirroring process
Once done recording, click on the “Stop” button, which used to be the “Record” button before recording. The recorded will be saved on the output folder, which you can visit for you to watch the recorded video. To stop screen mirroring, go to the control center of your iPad, and click “Stop Mirroring” button to end it.
We all know that the iPad already has beautiful graphics. But there also times that we want to use our iPad while viewing it on a bigger screen. You can do screen mirroring in two ways, wired or wirelessly. What if you have a weak WiFi connection? Yes, you can still connect your iPad to PC, but it will cause lag, which is so annoying when you play games or watch videos while mirroring. On that note, we would show you how to connect your iPad to the computer using an HDMI cable with the help of Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
This device is the easiest and cheapest way to connect your phone to PC via cable. You can purchase this tool on the Apple Store for $49. In fact, this tool contains an HDMI port, Lightning port (Output) to connect your iPad with your USB cable, and extra Lightning port (Input) for you to charge your phone while mirroring. To start mirroring your iPad to the computer with HDMI cable, you can follow the steps below.
- Once you have a Lightning Digital AV Adapter with you, connect it to the charging port at the bottom part of your iPad.
- Next, connect an HDMI cable to the adapter.
- Then, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your computer.
- Lastly, make sure that your computer or TV screen is in the correct video source to see the iPad screen.
AirPlay allows you to project pictures, video clips, and audio files from iPad to your computer. Just by tapping the AirPlay app on your iPad, you can start screen mirroring immediately. In fact, you can use AirPlay to share presentations, spreadsheet, and websites from your iPad to a PC screen. Besides, a controls will appear on your iPad’s lock screen if you are playing music while mirroring. Another good thing about this app is you can put Siri in charge of your TV. Meaning, you use your iPad’s voice recognition to open local files from your iPad to a TV or computer. For more understanding, simply follow the guidelines below.
- You have to download a 3rd party application that supports screen mirroring using AirPlay.
- Also, make sure that both devices are connected with the same WiFi network.
- Since AirPlay is a default tool for mirroring the screen of the iPad, go to the control center by scrolling your iPad screen upward, and click the “Screen Mirroring.” Then, choose your computer name from your iPad to start mirroring.
- Once mirrored, you can now enjoy using your iPad while viewing it on your computer screen.
LetsView is another screen mirroring app on our list best for casting your iPad to your computer. This tool removes the limitation on WiFi network and distance, making sure users can screen mirror their iPad to PC screen quickly. Besides, mobile phones and tablets became the second black in meetings or classrooms, you can use the help of LetsView to mirror your iPad containing essential emails or files to show it with your colleagues. It is also helpful to employees who need to attend a business meeting but doesn’t want to bring a bunch of papers and documents. In the latter part, we have listed the steps on how to use LetsView.
- Go to App Store and search for LetsView to install it on your iPad.
- You also have to download the desktop version of LetsView on your PC.
- Next, connect your PC and iPad with the same WiFi connection, then launch the app on both iPad and computer the start mirroring.
- Once done, access the control center of your iPad by scrolling up, and tap on “Screen Mirroring” button.
- Select your computer’s name, and your phone will be mirrored on your PC screen.
Screen mirroring is not just for the computer, but also for television. It is helpful whenever you want to use your iPad on a larger screen without a computer. In fact, you don’t need to have fancy or expensive television to mirror your iPad. As long as the TV has an HDMI port, you can start connecting it on your iPad. Besides, you can mirror wirelessly if your TV can connect to your WiFi connection. Mirroring iPad to TV is so easy, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Connect your iPad and TV with the same WiFi network.
- On your iPad, swipe up to access the control center, and then click on the “Screen Mirroring” for your iPad to scan for the available Smart TV.
- Select your computer name to start mirroring your iPad to your TV.
- While your iPad is being mirrored on your Smart TV, you can stream movies, play games, or open pictures.
- When you are done mirroring your iPad to your TV, simply click the “Stop Mirroring” on your iPad’s control center to end the mirroring process.